Ashley James #14 In a world where you can be anything, don’t be an Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That awkward moment when even peeling fruit is too much parenting for you.
I don't have enough desire to faff about with fruit like that, if I'm peeling fruit my little boy would have it eaten before I could stage it like that. Plus I think a lot of these food inspiration things set parents up to fail because the kids are more likely to remember the days when you didn't do it or couldn't think of a quirky way to serve the meal! Just my view, but I wouldn't be doing any of that faff.

Reactions: 15
I don't have enough desire to faff about with fruit like that, if I'm peeling fruit my little boy would have it eaten before I could stage it like that. Plus I think a lot of these food inspiration things set parents up to fail because the kids are more likely to remember the days when you didn't do it or couldn't think of a quirky way to serve the meal! Just my view, but I wouldn't be doing any of that faff.
Videos like these are just performative for the 'gram -The pears would just go brown and look unappetising anyway , so it's a no from me too!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Amy Childs has got the pregnancy announcement slot in OK mag this week so no gender reveal from Ash this week (if they even feature her).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Amy Childs has got the pregnancy announcement slot in OK mag this week so no gender reveal from Ash this week (if they even feature her).
Could it be with Hello?! Did she not do her last gender reveal with Hello? I assume it'll be a mag shoot - can't imagine she'll make money announcing it on the podcast

Reactions: 6
You could be right, I can't really remember which mag it was. Hello is very Royals/Strictly heavy on the front cover today so definitely not in there this week.

Speaking of her podcast - how does she earn from this? I'm assuming some kind of ad revenue?

Reactions: 5
Listened to the podcast today and it was basically a long winded way for Ashley to justify choosing an elective c-section for her next birth. Her main reason being she can’t go into a vaginal birth with a mindset that it will be okay because her last birth was so traumatic 🥴

At one point she was waffling on about the new baby and Alf moving to a different room, and she called the baby ‘she’ before stopping herself mid word and saying ‘he or she’ instead. Definitely knows the sex doesn’t she.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh god it's gonna be a girl and it's gonna be 'perfect' no doubt.

It will be interesting to see how she deals with the safety issues with a new baby, especially if it's a girl.

Remember she forward faces because 'Alf cries if he can't see me'
She feeds him junk because 'he's fussy'
All the cot bumbers and toys because 'Alf needs them'

Will this child be more 'tolerant' than Alf? Or will she put them in danger too and justify it somehow.

Reactions: 11
I can't think of anything sadder than monetising every aspect of your pregnancy and child's life. Does she ever consider how Alf might feel about it when he's grown up, having his life sold out so mummy can have expensive holidays, hairdressers, clothes etc. Next one is def a girl to complete her picture perfect, money making family.

Reactions: 13

It will be interesting to see how she deals with the safety issues with a new baby, especially if it's a girl.

Will this child be more 'tolerant' than Alf? Or will she put them in danger too and justify it somehow.
Good point, it's easy to try and justify when it's only one - going to be interesting to see how she navigates the same excuses for the next one.

Reactions: 2

Presumably she'd going to give in to every tantrum 'because he cries'. Where safety is concerned you just have to persist and they soon adapt. If he cries because he can't see you, put up a baby mirror, then he can see you. He doesn't 'need' cot bumpers in any way.

Some ‘influencers’ are rapidly dropping followers. Rapidly as in thousands over minutes.
Wishful thinking that it’s a bot clear out?

Just leaving today’s social blade number here to see a comparison tomorrow in case the same happens to Ash…

8780B168-4F5D-46EB-A7BA-DD365E978B43.jpeg

ETA she has dropped 1k…. 👀

66CFB5CC-0690-4C05-BC3D-7E193A998326.jpeg

FC66A2DC-23F4-4349-B4D8-F6832D15B38D.jpeg

Last edited:
I really hope she has a boy as I know how much she’ll push out Alf so for his benefit but it seems everyone is having girls 🙄 I bet she knows it’s a girl

Guys, I have a question. Alf has Tommy's surname. She has said that she never wants to get married & she is oh so feminist... Why doesn't Alf have her surname?

When I had my first, I wasn't married to their dad, but they got his surname because we knew we'd eventually get married & I'd have the same surname.

Why, if Ashley is such a feminist, little miss independent who doesn't need a man, does Alf have Tommy's surname?

I guess it makes sense that she picks and chooses the parts of feminism / duck the patriarchy to fit her narrative. But I thought she'd be all over Alf taking her surname.

Its also an absolute ballache to travel with kids when they have a different surname. When I travelled to visit family, I needed to take their birth certificate along with a letter from their dad that said I was able to travel with them.

Reactions: 7
She covered the surname thing either in a reel or podcast, can't remember which, but basically said she doesn't care - a name doesn't mean much to her so probably just goes with his surname as Tommy likely wanted it.

My eldest doesn't have my surname and we have only been questioned once and that was when she was 14, not one person questioned us before that.

Why does she lie about the stitching when it’s all on her stories? When did she even need to go to a hospital again because she went when she got pregnant then ranted about masks?!
9803F0E0-27A8-4E89-BA63-F29A6ED33D5F.jpeg

“The gynocologist said it’s…”
ED1D9E06-EAF1-4E6C-9B5A-E739575DC891.jpeg

Did she not say the only time she forward faces the car seat is when she’s driving on her own because Alf screams if he can’t see her?! She’s literally sitting in the back with him and he’s still forward.. if I had been caught out in as many lies as her I don’t think I’d ever open my mouth again! Also as above poster mentioned, I heard her say ‘she’ on the podcast too and then quickly cover it up so I’d love to be wrong for Alf’s sake but I’m sure she’s got her dream having a girl 🙃

Reactions: 19
I can’t wait to see her recover from a c-section. She’ll be expecting to be fed grapes in bed by Tommy waiting on her hand and foot no doubt 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t wait to see her recover from a c-section. She’ll be expecting to be fed grapes in bed by Tommy waiting on her hand and foot no doubt 🤮
She'll have a day nurse, night nurse, TNB and MIL all waiting on her, unlike the rest of us who have to just get on with it

Reactions: 12
She’s at 330k now. Someone’s had a spend up today 😂😂

She'll have a day nurse, night nurse, TNB and MIL all waiting on her, unlike the rest of us who have to just get on with it
She will still find negligence with a c-section! Epidural complications, wound infections, trapped wind. No doubt her wound will be stitched wrong 😂 Do they get free tummy tucks at the Portland? No birth is guaranteed to be straight forward. Then down the line she’ll want another cos she’s a cash cow, decide on a vaginal but despair cos she’ll need a VBAC 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.