Ashley James #14 In a world where you can be anything, don’t be an Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the Hollyoaks story she's on about

From what I've just read, today is a screening of an episode that will be aired on Monday, but you'd think she's going to Westminster to personally work with the HO.
No doubt her management have got her an invite for this and no doubt a photoshoot opportunity for the Daily Fail - she’d go to the opening of an envelope if it meant she could be photographed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought she was supposed to be the token leftie on GB news to give a different opinion. Seems like she’s just skewing more and more to the right wing view every time I see a clip of her on there!

Reactions: 13
Just saying what she thinks they want to hear to keep the gig, same with anything that pays her.

84World did a very earnest post about the African and Caribbean clients they’re (very temporarily) representing. I asked how that message stacked up against them standing by a white wealthy compulsive liar in Ashley James?

Blocked 😂

They’re just so professional!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She looks like she’s in drag tonight. Nothing wrong with being in drag but doubt that’s the vibe she’s going for..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she spend anytime with Alf? Why is she even having another 🙄
Nope, she doesn't.

Reasons Ashley is having another (in no particular order) -

1. Content for Insta
2. Freebies
3. Make money
4. Gives her something to complain/lie about
5. She could have 10 kids, she has zero intention of looking after them
6. Keep Alf company later on so she gets freedom
7. She hopes she gets a mini me

Reactions: 15
Does she spend anytime with Alf? Why is she even having another 🙄
Two minutes in the garden in the dark after childminders, shove some watermelon and grated cheese in front of him while he watches Cocomelon and then TNB does bath and bed cos her bump gets in the way and she's too bony. She's having another cos she really wanted a girl 😡

Reactions: 14
Two minutes in the garden in the dark after childminders, shove some watermelon and grated cheese in front of him while he watches Cocomelon and then TNB does bath and bed cos her bump gets in the way and she's too bony. She's having another cos she really wanted a girl 😡
And she only wants a girl so she can go on and on about raising the next generation of strong independent women who do not need the male gaze (unless is pays on an insta post).

Incoming posts about how her daughter won't have issues with body image, or won't feel pressure to get married and her life wont be over at 30. But she will have a narc for a mother which will add in a ton of other issues. Noone is perfect, and everyone messed up their kids in some ways but I really feel for these kids.

Reactions: 26
The video of the 3 of them out walking would be lovely if it wasn’t just a video of Ashley! You can barely see little Alf in the middle, just Ashley grinning gormlessly at the camera 🥴 Why doesn’t she run ahead and get a lovely video, or stand behind and film Alf and TNB walking?? Nope, every video must have her big face in it front and centre 😬
Also, as someone else pointed out ‘queue cards!!’ Little mistakes wouldn’t be a big deal if you didn’t bang on about being a grade A student!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
First time walking without the pram? He’s almost two years old. Why wouldn’t you have gone for a little walk before now. Oh yeah, because she’s too busy fluttering her eyelashes at the camera all day long. 🙄

Reactions: 24
He is nearly 2 and she has never let him go up/down the stairs himself OR gone for a walk with him not in the pram?!!! Sorry what??

Reactions: 23
First time walking without the pram? He’s almost two years old. Why wouldn’t you have gone for a little walk before now. Oh yeah, because she’s too busy fluttering her eyelashes at the camera all day long. 🙄
Because she NEVER sees the kid. He’s literally only home for dinner time, bath and bed, which Tommy does most of. They very, very rarely do anything with him, and she never spends a day with him just the two of them.

Reactions: 17
You know the saying ‘get the photo’ in relation to Mums NEVER ever ever getting decent photos with their kids because they’re always too tied up doing actual PARENTING?! She will never have that problem cos her stupid self is always the centre of photos and videos 🙄

I bet she doesn’t even watch bloody Hollyoaks! Why the duck have they chosen her 😩😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is unreal.

My 16 month old walks down our stairs whilst holding my hand and he says "step, step" as we walk down.

Also I had a baby (she's 30 months old now) her labour, maternity were during lockdown... and yes it was tit but get on with it. We all had to. Your not the only one Trashley.

Her video tonight of walking without a pram... I actually rolled my eyes. I took my newborn baby and then 17month old girl for walks during the summer. Baby in the pram and toddler walking beside me. Solo. No parents, no nannies, no grandparents, just us.

She needs to get a bleeping grip. One of the worst parents I've witnessed on social media.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.