Ashley James #14 In a world where you can be anything, don’t be an Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pushing it out of his penis. What a bleeping ridiculous women she is.
We'll , let's face it her knowledge of human anatomy is appalling...she didn't even know what a vulva was
If she's off to the Portland hospital to have another scan and discuss her birth options this most likely means another day when Alf has been farmed off to nana again

Reactions: 12
We'll , let's face it her knowledge of human anatomy is appalling...she didn't even know what a vulva was
If she's off to the Portland hospital to have another scan and discuss her birth options this most likely means another day when Alf has been farmed off to nana again
Nice excuse for a child free day out in London

Reactions: 8
Also he’s next to the kerb in the one of just her and Alf. As a mum surely your instinct should be to walk with him on the inside of the pavement?
Never question Trashley instincts 😂

Not for the male gaze? Didn’t want to be a object?

What was this photo shoot for then? A portrait for your Nan as a Christmas present? 🤪
View attachment 1706150
She really would cover herself in chocolate and eat every last drop wouldn't she? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here we go with another patriarchy rant. Poor Alf is going to grow up with some sort of complex and Thumb will grow into a man hater. I don't know how TNB puts up with it. I have never been treated how men have apparently treated her, but then I've never posted pics of me in my underwear (nobody wants to see that! 😆). You can be a feminist and strong independent woman without being so anti men.

Reactions: 19
It's not funny at all. Leaves have been growing on trees since the beginning of time.

Bsbyshark confused me but it was early, now leaves.

She's bizarre. She needs to stop with this random tit
I've said it before I'll say it again she is just so MANIC isn't she?! Random obsessions and flittering from one thing to the next.

Reactions: 14
Yeah- so funny. 😳🤪

also trying to throw us off the scent are you? 💙View attachment 1706221
We all know she’s having a girl since the previous post she shared how much disgust she had at not having a girl. (Also can I add how damaging to post this for Alf to see/ hear about on the internet in years to come) she then was gloating about saying yes I am going to share what we are having, letting on she didn’t know despite having the harmony. This post today was like you said all for a reaction, and well yes guilty 🙋🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Why is everything turned around to me me me me .she is unbearable.

Reactions: 8
Everything is so binary in her world, there is no grey area, no in between. It’s ‘oi oi nice tits love!!’ Or ‘erm pardon me dear I just wish to say if you don’t mind, I think you look lovely’

Neither of those things have happened to me or anyone I know.

But then again I’m not a professional fantasist

We all know she’s having a girl since the previous post she shared how much disgust she had at not having a girl. (Also can I add how damaging to post this for Alf to see/ hear about on the internet in years to come) she then was gloating about saying yes I am going to share what we are having, letting on she didn’t know despite having the harmony. This post today was like you said all for a reaction, and well yes guilty 🙋🏼‍♀️
I do worry that the lack of boisterous physical activity and typical 'boys toys' is down to her man hate. She's happy to keep him playing with soft toys and books, a more feminine activity. She could be in for a shock with her little girl who could turn out to be more boisterous, lively and demanding than Alf.

Reactions: 13
i really think she should see a therapist. she has some serious issues and a lot of resentment that she has to let go of.

Reactions: 20
I don't really like commenting on toddler development as I have a covid baby myself who is def further behind in terms of her speech than we would like (however having spoken to teachers at nursery/friends who are S&L therapists they are telling us not to worry as a lot of Covid babies are a bit behind due to their first year being mostly indoors/minimal interaction)

however I do look at Alf and physically he seems so babyish? like he still seems so unsteady on his feet, it's really bizarre. I get the impression she literally just plonks him in front of the tv and leaves him there to fend for himself

Reactions: 30
i really think she should see a therapist. she has some serious issues and a lot of resentment that she has to let go of.
That and her narcissism. Imagine seeing an article you don’t agree with, and instead of thinking ‘tut, prick’, thinking ‘right I am going to write an essay on social media about MYSELF!’

Like James Jordan cares - he’s basically just doing a Katie Hopkins and saying controversial things for attention and exposure. Most people realise this and leave them to it, unfortunately Ashley is too dim and self involved to realise he WANTS people to bite

I do worry that the lack of boisterous physical activity and typical 'boys toys' is down to her man hate. She's happy to keep him playing with soft toys and books, a more feminine activity. She could be in for a shock with her little girl who could turn out to be more boisterous, lively and demanding than Alf.
Exactly this ^! No matter what you want, they are their own person and will become who they want to be no matter how hard she tries to make a version of herself.

As soon as my girl turned 7 she stopped wearing anything girly, became obsessed with Pokémon, Hulk and Batman and cut her hair off.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.