Ashley James #11 Absent mother, content bores to tears, but did you know she was single for 6 years?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really cannot imagine putting an iPad in-front of my child and shoving food into his mouth while he stares at the screen. It makes me feel so sad for Alf that this happens during every meal he eats at home. Trust Ash to be dumb enough to think that cooking Alf a meal from a gifted cookbook will solve everything.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
If anybody does fancy getting Wuka but doesnā€™t want to support Trash, Iā€™ve just had an Instagram advert with a code for the same discount as hers will get you (20%). Itā€™s WILD20

Reactions: 14
I really cannot imagine putting an iPad in-front of my child and shoving food into his mouth while he stares at the screen. It makes me feel so sad for Alf that this happens during every meal he eats at home. Trust Ash to be dumb enough to think that cooking Alf a meal from a gifted cookbook will solve everything.
I think occasionally doing the odd thing like this is fine, weā€™re all human and no one is perfect. The issue with Ashley is that they donā€™t even try. Ever. He is always plonked in front of a screen so they donā€™t need to parent him

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m jealous that she gets to shut the door šŸ¤£
Right!! I saw this and thought it showed how detached she is from him! 21 months and itā€™s a photo op that heā€™s popped his head in finally?? My 20 month old stands on my knees and switches the light on and off while I do my business! Or I get 234 toys bought in and left at my feet, oh and the constant game of running off with the toilet roll. Yet this seems to be a new thing happening to Ashley.
So Ill Ask again, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THE LAST 21 MONTHS!!

She's obviously doing it wrong if she's been cooking all day long when this book specifically says easy meals, prepped in 10mins...but then that's 10 mins she hasn't been able to eye duck herself instead!
View attachment 1621237
Troll, she obviously made 144 meals today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She feels ā€˜demoralisedā€™ because her child hasnā€™t eaten her ONE AND ONLY homemade meal for himā€¦ get a bleeping grip will you, youā€™re not on master chef cooking for bleeping Greg Wallace and John torode, heā€™s your son ffs youā€™re supposed to cook for him to keep him alive you massive bell end! Youā€™d know this if you actually parented him! So heā€™s not liked this one meal and of course sheā€™s made it into an Alf witch fest as usual. Heā€™s a toddler, theyā€™re kind of known for being a bit fussy, you will have a massive problem on your hands if you think heā€™s going to just eat anything you plonk in front of him seen as heā€™s lived off watermelon and grated cheese for the past 10 months

Reactions: 18
Ashley imagine how demoralised your poor child will feel when he reads in years to come or is told how much you resented him ! Itā€™s no wonder the child doesnā€™t eat your meal he probably feels the tension you spew 24/7 about him been such an inconvenience to you .

Reactions: 19
Right!! I saw this and thought it showed how detached she is from him! 21 months and itā€™s a photo op that heā€™s popped his head in finally?? My 20 month old stands on my knees and switches the light on and off while I do my business! Or I get 234 toys bought in and left at my feet, oh and the constant game of running off with the toilet roll. Yet this seems to be a new thing happening to Ashley.
So Ill Ask again, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THE LAST 21 MONTHS!!

Troll, she obviously made 144 meals today!!
Exactly- how is this the first time she has had him appear at the door?!

Reactions: 8
I can see it now, Ashley is going to be on the next ā€œcelebrityā€ (I use the term loosely) masterchef. God help us

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ashley imagine how demoralised your poor child will feel when he reads in years to come or is told how much you resented him ! Itā€™s no wonder the child doesnā€™t eat your meal he probably feels the tension you spew 24/7 about him been such an inconvenience to you .
Exactly! She needs to remember that anything she puts out to the worldwide web is there forever.
He probably thinks sheā€™s given him snoops dinner and thatā€™s why heā€™s not touched it!

Reactions: 10
She'll be back to feeding him watermelon and grated cheese tomorrow. She will give in to his 'fussy' tendencies because she's a lazy parent. My kids go through fussy phases but I push on and I keep offering them a variety of foods alongside 'safe' foods I know they'll eat. She's a clueless twit.

Reactions: 10
Looks like a few people on insta / twitter have it in for her now after the Sarah Everard lies, Iā€™m going to be hitting F5 all day tomorrow at work :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just caught up on the thread after a few daysā€¦I am absolutely disgusted. What a truly horrible mother. He needs a mummy- and one that loves him with her whole heart, not to be used as a puppet or prop. He looks so sad and withdrawn. And dare I say it, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if he ends up on the spectrum later on, heā€™s not exactly being nurtured. As for gender disappointment- yes itā€™s a thing, but why the duck advertise it to the whole world!! She is such an awful bleep who doesnā€™t deserve one gorgeous baby, let alone two.

Reactions: 17
If anyone follows Helen and Chet Sket their daughter Ocean comes to mind

Iā€™d LOVE to see Ashley trying to cope with her ha
Omg that would be hilarious. Ash trying to do posts about the beauty of the female while ocean smashes around at 9pm with her broken teeth and head stuck in a potty seat. Ocean cracks me up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.