Ashley James #11 Absent mother, content bores to tears, but did you know she was single for 6 years?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheeky free loading cow bag 😑
I know she’s on the beg but posts like this give me rage/make me laugh

like ones you see on Facebook where Sue from down the road is saying she’s been given a quote of £2000 for carpeting her living room and people chirp up saying they got theirs for £500 when there’s clearly different types/sizes etc etc 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God she is awful isn't she. Truly awful. Imagine reading through the comments about the Sarah Everard vigil on insta and twitter and caring more about free windows and a photoshoot? Vile, vile woman.
If she stopped buying herself tacky overpriced rings every month she could save up probably quite easily!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she stopped buying herself tacky overpriced rings every month she could save up probably quite easily!
10k odd holiday, ridiculously expensive 'high street' clothes, home hairdresser call out for Legoland and photoshoots, tacky ass £3k Claire's Accessories style vintage pink rings (soz Claire's Accessories), an outdoor kitchen for someone who can't and won't bleeping cook in the corner of a boxing ring garden, bathroom makeover...but god forbid her child is kept warm, bought a second bleeping pair of warm PJs, dressed in clothes that fit him or she may have to PAY for windows in her child unfriendly house?! She is just vile. I don't think I've ever felt this angry and sad towards a person I know, let alone a Z list head!

• Heart
If she gets free or even discounted windows there’s everything that’s wrong with the world today. Absolute joke on the beg for free windows with the rest of the hardworking population barely scraping by.

Reactions: 17
Cheeky free loading cow bag 😑
She clearly doesn't understand that if you think the quote is high then it's worth getting another couple of quotes to compare against, rather than going on to social media to beg. This sort of behaviour just shows me how out of touch she is, and maybe she should have considered these sorts of costs before spending crazy money on the garden, surely a warm home is more important than a fancy garden renovation? (I say this from a position of having spent the weekend discussing priorities for improving my own home, and nothing cosmetic is being done until we have ticked off the more important jobs on our list)

Reactions: 15
It’s why alf is being shoved up to the attic, the nanny’s room needs to be beside the baby’s!!
Exactly this. It makes perfect sense. She is planning on having a nanny/ night nanny 100%. Why else would you put your toddler up on the attic when you have a big spare room on the main floor.

also the post about nanny coming to make sure Alf is happy for the shoot. Says it all that he needs his nanny to do this, I’m sure it’s usually the mothers that make their child happy no??! 🤔 If I needed my mum to keep my toddler happy I’d be mortified and would reevaluate my relationship with my child.

Id say it’s Tu sainsburys she’s shooting for.

Exactly this. It makes perfect sense. She is planning on having a nanny/ night nanny 100%. Why else would you put your toddler up on the attic when you have a big spare room on the main floor.

also the post about nanny coming to make sure Alf is happy for the shoot. Says it all that he needs his nanny to do this, I’m sure it’s usually the mothers that make their child happy no??! 🤔 If I needed my mum to keep my toddler happy I’d be mortified and would reevaluate my relationship with my child.

Id say it’s Tu sainsburys she’s shooting for.
Thank god I don't have a Sainsburys near me....last thing I'd want to see when doing my weekly shop is a huge picture of Trashley flashing her not for the male gaze boobs at me

Reactions: 11
What must TNB’s mum think that she has to go along to keep Alf happy? What is Ash telling her, she’s too busy posing to do it herself? Has she brain washed them with her delusions of self importance?
How strange

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion - desperately ignoring an old tweet, kids day out with heels on her feet

• Heart
  • Haha
Thread: Ashley James #12 LIAR! ACTRESS! Although not very good at either.

• Haha
I spent 2 1/2 hours at legoland today, in trainers. No bloody way would I have survived in heels 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God she is awful isn't she. Truly awful. Imagine reading through the comments about the Sarah Everard vigil on insta and twitter and caring more about free windows and a photoshoot? Vile, vile woman.
Unbelievable isn't it?! You'd at least think she'd quieten down a bit but to then be thinking of how she can get free stuff!! Jesus horrible woman, There's no one defending her, and there's usually an Alice woman (prob Ash 🙄) on insta attacking anyone who dares to question her.

Looking at comments on every post, she’s still not getting away with the Sarah Everard story. This is the first time I’ve seen proper (negative) discussion in her comments, ever. Makes a change from ‘lukin amazin bb 🔥🔥’
I hope those people keep it up 💪

I know she’s on the beg but posts like this give me rage/make me laugh

like ones you see on Facebook where Sue from down the road is saying she’s been given a quote of £2000 for carpeting her living room and people chirp up saying they got theirs for £500 when there’s clearly different types/sizes etc etc 🤣
Exactly! 😆 Yeah Ash take into consideration how much I paid for my semi detached in the Black Country 🤣 I'm sure it'll match yours 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ouch, the comments on her latest grid post! Clearly others are sitting back and waiting to see this unfold as other than a question about her podcast being accessible, EVERY SINGLE post is about Sarah Everard, not a single person has tried to hide it, not even finance with Sharon!

• Wow
  • Heart
If I see her mug in my local Sainsburys I will make the effort of drawing her a moustache on the poster. Or maybe a dick on her forehead

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why she didn’t get her windows done first ready for the WINTER and then the garden next year ready for the SUMMER? That boxing ring clearly ain’t getting used now til next year! Also Ashley you should have considered all the work that needs doing to your house before you signed for a million pound house. People in the real world, work out what they can borrow and look for a house within their budget taking into account any work that needs doing. But I guess when you’re used to getting everything gifted that doesn’t enter your brain

Exactly! We start weaning next month and I can't wait. What did she do with him at 6m? OK fine I'll go down that rabbit hole as I'm stuck rocking a cot 🤣

Apparently he wouldn't touch her home made purees but loved the pouches. Of course they just so happen to be an ad. So even his weaning journey was based on content / ads.
"My weening journey" heard it all now !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
3DC8584B-795D-424D-AA2E-1AE3953340B6.jpg
Soooo busy , how the duck does she think the average working woman copes with pregnancy and toddler life....but she needs her partner's mother to look after her child whiles she has a few photos taken not like she's performing brain surgery is it?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.