Ashley James #11 Absent mother, content bores to tears, but did you know she was single for 6 years?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH BOO HOO YOU TRAGIC COW!

Many of us work full time whilst pregnant and looking after toddlers, dogs, the house and dont have nannies or grandparents on tap!

but isn't this just the saddest thing you've read?! Yes I know she has to work and 'model' but her toddler is included so surely the production team are used to little ones and would all stop. They were shooting in the comfort of his house, not a strange studio setting.
Bet he isn't smiling in any of the pics released on Friday!

Screenshot_20221003-193616_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 14

Many of us work full time whilst pregnant and dont have nannies or grandparents on tap.

but isn't this just the saddest thing you've read?! Yes I know she has to work and 'model' but her toddler is included so surely the production team are used to little ones and would all stop. They were shooting in the comfort of his house, not a strange studio setting.

View attachment 1623597
She's a joke of a "mother"

Reactions: 16
She’s trying desperately to come across as a good parent. We took Alf to the park the MOMENT I wrapped! She is insufferable!

Reactions: 16
Two things:

1. She is working with a clothing brand that includes a kids range, so she’ll be getting tons of freebies I’m sure. Literally zero excuse for Alf not to be wearing clothes that fit him if she’s getting them gifted. At least that poor kid might have a chance to end up in appropriately sized clothes.

2. She has got to be trolling us with the statement that she doesn’t have photos/videos of when she and Alf hang out as she’s focusing on their time together. Hahahaha, bollocks Ash, you spend about one day a month with him and spend the entire time on your phone eyefucking yourself while Alf looks miserable.

lovely day x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine needing your mother to come to work with you to ensure you take care of yourself whilst pregnant LOL she's so deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"SEE TATTLE I AM AN ATTENTIVE PARENT" - I'm embarrassed for her.

You took him to the park, bleeping wow... hundreds of people do that on a daily basis but for her it's a noteworthy event. THAT should say it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's such a diva 😅 hair, make-up artist, stylist and getting her MIL all the way over to be "chief welfare officer".

Honestly, this shoot best be for Versace the way she's carrying on.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly I’m sure that every other loo & lavatory in the Brentwood area (& far beyond) is grateful for this info, thanks Ashley 💩😂:-

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seriously, is this dick for real?! I was pregnant with twins and had a 1 year old and 3 year old. My husband works 3 jobs is on call for one of them 24/7. This was also during the lockdowns so I had zero help or family support. I don’t know what looking after myself is, as I’m too busy with the rest of the household. Ashley isn’t even able to get herself and a child ready for a day out to Legoland for Christ’s sake. God only knows what she’ll do when she has to get them out for school. She really needs a good slap of reality. The MIL is actually worse than her for pandering to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion: her sickest lie yet, pretending she went to a vigil, could this be instagrams worst individual?

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Many of us work full time whilst pregnant and looking after toddlers, dogs, the house and dont have nannies or grandparents on tap!

View attachment 1623597
"took his away when he wasn't happy" nice Victoria values of children should be seen and not heard!!!!

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion:
AshleyJames#12 Tripping over her lies, we can see through her guise, impossible not to despise

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion; Ashley James #12 Lives in lingerie but never seen her bump, won’t look after Alf or she has the hump

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
No Ashley, you don’t have any pictures from your time together because you don’t spend any time together! I’ve decided TNB’s mums a dick too

Reactions: 13
Not had time to take any photos of bump have you?....yet here you are posting a lingering video
01ACF3BC-169C-492C-BA4C-EDB595CC04C6.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Urgh, the whole "we don't know what the sex is 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 Is giving me the rage. She quite clearly does.

She's almost as good at lying as she is a mother

Reactions: 22
It's obviously a girl why else have the pink love hearts. Unless she's proper trolling us. 🤔

Reactions: 8
That dungaree set looks new (and that it actually fits). Must be Tu, and that explains why she’s been holding out on buying new clothes as she’ll obviously get the whole collection for free.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.