Ashley James #11 Absent mother, content bores to tears, but did you know she was single for 6 years?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are the freaks on Twitter (there are so many if you search Ashley James!) she’s pandering to with her not-for-the-male-gaze pics and vids! 🤮🤮

B1D0866F-2711-4085-A82A-0CB357BFEE82.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Good to see her putting the spare room on her floor to use.
“See tattle. Alf has to go upstairs in the loft. This isn’t a spare room, this is my eye bleeping yourself room. It’s very important, unlike Alf. He can go upstairs, unseen and unheard.”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think she’s realised that it’s not actually a frothy coffee in her hand? Probably too busy checking herself out to notice, or to notice Alf’s too tight socks.

Omg she’s giving us gold this morning. “Message sent with concern that will never be addressed” oh the irony, vigil anyone?
What white privilege ACTUALLY is, what you’re dripping in you mean?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That awkward moment when you’re the definition of white privilege.

How lovely of her to refer to a man with obvious mental health issues as attention seeking.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Yes Kayne is problematic but he is CLEARLY struggling with MH.

Reactions: 8
Yet another undeclared ad.

I’m really waiting for her to “address” the vigil lies and being reported for undeclared ads etc and flip to her being a poor pregnant woman who is being bullied and trolled, she can’t possibly be expected to do her job properly because all the blood in her body is going to her boobs and to sustain LIFE and we should BE KIND because her bestest friend in the whole wide world suffered and died because of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who keeps their cornflakes in such a teeny tiny useless pretentious container?.....you'd probably spill half the box all over the worktop getting it into said container
Alf obviously doesn't get any cereal in the mornings
A9CB6AA1-4A24-435D-B27A-E28F74E6FCE3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My title suggestion, not witty. Just facts.

#12 Lied about going to the Sarah Everard vigil

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I do find the social services / neglect thing uncomfortable, but at the same time how can she decide the tip off has come from ‘internet trolls’? Surely it could be from anywhere?

Personally I’d much rather she be held to account for her constant lies.

On a totally different topic, why has her accent changed when she talks about it? She’s gone from cut glass posh to almost cockney this morning. Strange for a privately educated Geordie. Almost as if she’s dumbing down to appear relatable.

And still no explanation re: Sarah Everard

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If people who are concerned about a child don’t report it or speak up about it, that’s how children slip through the net and are allowed to continue to be neglected/abused. So you should have no problem with social services acting on a complaint if you are not doing anything wrong.
Do not share your child on social media and the way you parent if you do not want attention/feedback. Stop using your child for content and as a way of making money. Keep your private life private if you do not want any comments about it.
Playing the victim now instead of addressing the lies about attending a dead girl’s vigil. Poor me being trolled and targeted.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why does she describe Tattle as “trolling” when it is quite the opposite?!

I specifically came to Tattle to use it as an outlet for my frustrations with the internet/influencers/the world and I would NEVER choose air them directly to those people?!

Reactions: 22
I do find the social services / neglect thing uncomfortable, but at the same time how can she decide the tip off has come from ‘internet trolls’? Surely it could be from anywhere?

Personally I’d much rather she be held to account for her constant lies.

On a totally different topic, why has her accent changed when she talks about it? She’s gone from cut glass posh to almost cockney this morning. Strange for a privately educated Geordie. Almost as if she’s dumbing down to appear relatable.

And still no explanation re: Sarah Everard
I agree. I don’t agree with the way she parents and I do think at times Alfie seems quite disconnected to her. But that’s not akin to neglect or abuse. It’s just poor parenting. And at the end of the day its her relationship with her child that will suffer. That’s her burden to carry.

However she’s using this as a sob story so people overlook the Sarah Everard issue and other lies which she doesn’t want to address.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.