Ashley James #11 Absent mother, content bores to tears, but did you know she was single for 6 years?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me all this does is solidify what a self obsessed narcissist she is. She needs help. Even if she thinks or believes that her child is the most well cared for child in the world, that shouldn’t matter when a letter like that comes through your door. It should force you to evaluate “why has this happened” and maybe try to see why her OWN crappy behaviour may have caused this?

But instead she’ll just claim “trolls!” and continue to overshare / sell out her son because it ultimately benefits her. Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s funny cos all the Sarah Everard evidence is on here and she’s indirectly directed everyone to over to see what a nasty piece of work she is 😂

Crikey she really has deleted all vigil comments. I’d be tempted to contact her agent. It’s not ok 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I filed a report. I’m not afraid to say that. Mine was not anonymous. I completed the form on the Essex SS website giving all of the requested details including my own.

It was three weeks ago so I’m very pleased it’s been picked up so quickly. That to me suggests that SS are taking it seriously.

I included the vomit and diarrhoea incident amongst other things. In my opinion it was neglectful. They clearly ignored or switched off the video monitor, not for the first time.

I also included that I knew his full name, DoB, childminder location, just from what his mother had shared online, and I wondered if the family might benefit from some safeguarding training and support to help them protect his personal data online.
Did you include his poor diet and how sickly he always looks?

Reactions: 4
The fact that she has deleted all the comments about the vigil and blocked people says it all. Thanks to her advertising Tattle (that she has apparently never gone on but seems to know exactly what is discussed…) I hope all her loyal followers come here and read the truth about her. She can’t control what is written here which I’m sure absolutely kills her!!

Reactions: 18
Aw wasn’t Timing just perfect here now for poor little preggers Trash. Total deflection from her lies /centering herself in a tragedy . Wicked Trolls
. Well done to whoever advocated for Alf.
Lovely Day x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The fact that she has admitted they are monitoring her and Alf and wanted to know the details of her pregnancy means there are things of concern.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Honestly, if I got a letter from social services concerning my parenting, there is no way I would share that on social media. I’d be mortified and very concerned with reassuring social services that my child was safe. Her arrogance knows no bounds. Not only does she see this as nothing more than the dreaded trolls out to get her, it’s clear she has no intent on changing anything she does as a parent. And she’s put all that on social media - nice one Ash! This would ring alarm bells to me as a social services worker. Also slightly amusing that the evidence Alf is loved is a video of TNB with him, not Ash (because she never has her phone out when they spend time together).

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just seen this mornings stories. WOW she really is something. Any normal person would be mortified their actions online have made someone call social services. Not our Ash. Nope. Absolutely nothing to do with her or her behaviour it’s the “trolls” showing a 5 second video on insta doesn’t show a child isn’t being neglected. Also doesn’t have to be physical abuse to be neglect. I’ve never seen such a sad and withdrawn looking child. He looks malnourished. I hope social services get through to this narcissist woman.

Reactions: 15
The fact that she has admitted they are monitoring her and Alf and wanted to know the details of her pregnancy means there are things of concern.
They'll be watching her like a hawk when she goes for her antenatal appointments and it'll be flagged on the hospital system ( better hope Alf doesn't need a visit to A&E anytime soon)

Reactions: 8
I think the thing she doesn't realise is that Social Services get involved for loads of different reasons - it's not just beating a child black and blue or killing them. It's small bits of neglect (like the fact Alf only eats puree's, watermelon and cheese, his room is too cold, his clothes don't fit him ... I could go on!) but they are there to educate and intervene so the worst-case doesn't happen.

She's far too ignorant to see that it goes beyond the physical abuse. It's about the child's welfare & wellbeing & if they are thriving - which Alf is (with ANYONE but his mother).

I had social services involved when my 2.5 year old broke his femur in a freak accident. I was beyond worried they'd think I was a terrible mother & take my kids away - they came round for one visit, had a chat & that was that. But to this day, only a close circle of friends know that I had the SS visit & was quickly discharged. I'd never plaster it all on social media for everyone to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t think she’s a social services level of parenting but she is a twit. And comparing herself to Charlotte Dawson, who’s child is around drug taking adults at parties for most of his life! Noah could get seriously hurt and has been previously but Alf will probably cut ash and tnb out of his life when he’s older and work on healing his crappy childhood

Reactions: 8
Showing her true colours at the moment isn’t she! Can’t even see how neglectful she is of her son. She’s such a narcissist! Unfortunately she will use this as content and a way of getting more followers. Everyone loves a sob story

Reactions: 12
Hopefully SS will make her empty his / the new baby’s cot of all the teddies / bumpers / crap that it’s full of 🙃 that would be good.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow her latest story….I have no words. How is anyone to know whether their concerns are definitely based in reality or not- is that not the point? You see something that concerns you and it could be a piece of a much bigger jigsaw. Social services not doing their job when there is actual abuse going on is noone else’s fault and it’s disgusting she has posted a picture of that poor child and used it against people who had nothing to do with it! SS can’t and wouldn’t say- oh we don’t believe you because too many people make false allegations. How can you prove who is making a false allegation if they are just acting on something that concerns them? I hope I am making sense- she has made me so angry. She disgusts me.

I wonder what social services would have thought about the fact she left him to fall off her bed too (which even we all saw coming)🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I don’t think she’s a social services level of parenting but she is a twit. And comparing herself to Charlotte Dawson, who’s child is around drug taking adults at parties for most of his life! Noah could get seriously hurt and has been previously but Alf will probably cut ash and tnb out of his life when he’s older and work on healing his crappy childhood
But the thing is - and why I think SS would benefit them - is that SS can help in *so* many ways such as support for the family in things like safeguarding.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.