Ashley James #11 Absent mother, content bores to tears, but did you know she was single for 6 years?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Blood on your hands.”
No Ashley. If someone has genuine concerns for the safety and well-being of a child it should be reported. They’re not missing another child who’s being mistreated because of the time it took to send you a letter. Social services involvement isn’t just for kids who are being beaten black and blue either, there are many forms of abuse and neglect and I’m not surprised someone has made that report.
If this isn’t the sign to take your child offline I don’t know what is.

Reactions: 17
Leaving your child in their own vomit and faeces all night in my opinion is neglect. A child that young needs a video monitor for their own safety.

I've always been told there's no such thing as being too cautious when it comes to safeguarding children. But there is such thing as being under cautious.

Reactions: 22
If you have been reported to social services and are under investigation surely you shouldn’t be plastering the details all over social media?!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s an idiot. People have ammunition to report concerns because of what SHE bleeping puts on her Instagram! It’s not false claims.

“Go on tattle. It makes no difference to my life”… we aren’t the parents being monitored by social services you idiot.

What now concerns me is she’ll put up less of Alf to hide her emotional neglect but I do hope the council monitor her social media all the same because she puts concerning tit up without realising it’s concerning. I’m sure they’ll be glad she’s discussing on the platform these concerns have come from 😂

I have severe second hand embarassment for her.

Reactions: 21
I filed a report. I’m not afraid to say that. Mine was not anonymous. I completed the form on the Essex SS website giving all of the requested details including my own.

It was three weeks ago so I’m very pleased it’s been picked up so quickly. That to me suggests that SS are taking it seriously.

I included the vomit and diarrhoea incident amongst other things. In my opinion it was neglectful. They clearly ignored or switched off the video monitor, not for the first time.

I also included that I knew his full name, DoB, childminder location, just from what his mother had shared online, and I wondered if the family might benefit from some safeguarding training and support to help them protect his personal data online.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Also bless her for thinking because she’s pregnant she needs to rest.
Wake up love. YOURE A PARENT 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
100% she is deflecting the Sarah narrative by suddenly chucking in the SS letter she's had to deal with.

As someone said above, why has this report come from a "troll" just because dawsy is convinced hers was from an internet troll too? Most tip offs for SS actually come those closest around you. I'd be looking at your inner circle personally, maybe there seeing something were not.

And well done for SS for actually taking action and following this up and doing their job, regardless if SHE thinks it's a waste of time it goes to show no matter how small or urgent a referral they act on it to ensure the child is safe regardless if you live in a million pound House with tit insulation or an immaculate council flat full of love and family.

I filed a report. I’m not afraid to say that. Mine was not anonymous. I completed the form on the Essex SS website giving all of the requested details including my own.

It was three weeks ago so I’m very pleased it’s been picked up so quickly. That to me suggests that SS are taking it seriously.

I included the vomit and diarrhoea incident amongst other things. In my opinion it was neglectful. They clearly ignored or switched off the video monitor, not for the first time.

I also included that I knew his full name, DoB, childminder location, just from what his mother had shared online, and I wondered if the family might benefit from some safeguarding training and support to help them protect his personal data online.
The way she says ‘little did they know I hadn’t been drinking at Tommy bday 😜’ makes it even worse she didn’t notice her child vomming and shitting the bed through the night. Shocking.

Reactions: 24
The way she says ‘little did they know I hadn’t been drinking at Tommy bday 😜’ makes it even worse she didn’t notice her child vomming and shitting the bed through the night. Shocking.
And we all knew she was pregnant 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Leaving your child in their own vomit and faeces all night in my opinion is neglect. A child that young needs a video monitor for their own safety.

I've always been told there's no such thing as being too cautious when it comes to safeguarding children. But there is such thing as being under cautious.
Totally agree. I find it more worrying that she's admitted she wasn't drinking as she was pregnant. Efectively, admitting SHE didn't check on her child. He spent the night covered in his vomit and diarrhea and she shared that on social media. Why you'd feel the need to share that, I have no idea. I found that deeply disturbing. Someone is quite right to say who says it's people online reporting?! A childminder would also have the responsibility to report, she may follow Ashley or have seen how Alf presents himself when he's being looked after. I actually just feel continous rage at her entitlement. I'm 38 weeks pregnant and all I know is I will be NOTHING like this mother. (Sorry pregnant rant!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Shot her self in the foot, can't wait for the new members to join the thread who have never heard of tattle before.....somewhere they can all vent their frustration at this out of touch "celeb" and her content.

Tattle is a forum to discuss influencers AWAY from their social media, if influencers want to come here and read it for themselves that's on them. Apart from the odd few comments she gets on her IG and twitter (I'm presuming those folks who vent there don't know about tattle.... they do now 😅)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly!! So what is her excuse for not hearing him?!

Reactions: 6
Exactly!! So what is her excuse for not hearing him?!
Clearly TNB was three sheets to the wind and out of it and Princess Ashley who is pregnant (guys did you know she is the first mother of a toddler to be pregnant!) couldn’t possibly go and check on him. 🙄
Honestly, I’m hoping when they get a night nanny for the new baby she can be in charge of Alf too and then at least he might be warm and safe in bed.

Reactions: 16
Clearly TNB was three sheets to the wind and out of it and Princess Ashley who is pregnant (guys did you know she is the first mother of a toddler to be pregnant!) couldn’t possibly go and check on him. 🙄
Honestly, I’m hoping when they get a night nanny for the new baby she can be in charge of Alf too and then at least he might be warm and safe in bed.
What?! She’s pregnant?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.