Ashley James #11 Absent mother, content bores to tears, but did you know she was single for 6 years?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure what the link is between “ being treated badly by men when she was younger ”and not wanting to have a little boy?

Reactions: 15
I went back to look at thread 7 and thanks to her oversharing, she's pretty much confirmed her conception date.

Also, in that thread we thought she'd fallen out with Em Clarkson. Very interesting since they are now both pregnant.

Post from 22nd June and post from today -
So her EDD based on an ovulation date of 22nd June would be 15th March, making her 16w4d now.
She’s not as far along as Em.

Reactions: 7
Scary that we know so much about this woman!!!
She’ll hate that we know this too, but it’s only because she’s out so much info out there!

If she has a c section it’ll be the week of 6th March I assume.

Reactions: 10
Interesting. Wonder what her relationship is like with her parents generally…. Does she model her own relationship with her parents with how she parents Alf?

Also is it not embarrassing to see all those bot comments on your own post. Cringe..
If I was her mum, I'd have as little as possible to do with her.

Anyone remember that cringy chocolate ad she got her mum to appear in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I was her mum, I'd have as little as possible to do with her.

Anyone remember that cringy chocolate ad she got her mum to appear in 😂
Absolutely. I’ve rarely seen someone as uncomfortable as poor Ashley’s Mum in that ad!

I suspect Ashley is quite unlike the rest of her family. They clearly aren’t keen on the spotlight whereas Trashley seems to crave attention & recognition for her particular brand of pointlessness.

The trash-media is filled with “paparazzi” type shots of Cashley turning up to non-events. Clearly she - or her agents - pay for all this, she’s not enough of a name for anyone to notice or care otherwise.

It’s just miles away from the people her parents - & notably her sister, geographically very close but if they didn’t have children of the same age, I doubt they’d see much of each other - and wider family seem to be.

Even TNB’s family seem more comfortable appearing on camera than Ashley’s fam.

Reactions: 9
one thing i’ve noticed for a while about our grade a student is her lack of knowing the difference between EFFECT and AFFECT. that’s soooo not grade a trashley! *tut tut*

I’m not sure what the link is between “ being treated badly by men when she was younger ”and not wanting to have a little boy?
exactly! surely you’d want a boy and raise it to be a good man. her logic is bizarre

Attachments

Reactions: 11
one thing i’ve noticed for a while about our grade a student is her lack of knowing the difference between EFFECT and AFFECT. that’s soooo not grade a trashley! *tut tut*
Her written & spoken English are appalling.

It’s not “baby brain” - she’s always been that way and it’s not (before she fabricates some other challenge / issue that’s made her struggle so much harder) dyslexia.

She’s not very bright & she’s lazy when it comes to reading through what she’s written.

Reactions: 12
Yessss I hope EVERYBODY calls her out about lying about the vigil. What a bleeping disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Isn’t that latest video of her jiggling her arse cheeks apart an undeclared ad?

Reactions: 7
Eugh the Reel advertising those period pants, same poses as all her lingerie posts - blowing a kiss, jiggling her arse cheeks, sticking her tongue out. Starting to make me feel a bit ill tbh 🤢

• Sick
I asked my partner if he knew who she was and he said "that one who's always got her tits out" 🤣🤣🤣 #notforthemalegaze

• Haha
Eugh the Reel advertising those period pants, same poses as all her lingerie posts - blowing a kiss, jiggling her arse cheeks, sticking her tongue out. Starting to make me feel a bit ill tbh 🤢
it’s so bleeping nauseating isn’t it. Just stop with the parting of the arse cheeks already! And that frigging kiss blowing, god she gives me so much ick! 🤢
And what’s with the boxing gloves? 🤣🤣 so random!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I asked my partner if he knew who she was and he said "that one who's always got her tits out" 🤣🤣🤣 #notforthemalegaze
My husband knows her as the person who let her kid fall off the bed.

ETA. Just watched the whole reel. The duck is she doing putting boxing gloves on?! I just full on die of embarrassment for her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.