Ashley James #11 Absent mother, content bores to tears, but did you know she was single for 6 years?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I still can’t do bedtime” what mum says that??
Such a pathetic excuse, along with the other excuses she had before she was pregnant. She could do most of it and TNB could come in to rub his back if it's impossible for her. Or I'm sure she could drop the side of the cot and sit on a chair to do it.

Reactions: 6
Omg has she STILL not read any comments at all!?? She's just answering pre-chosen (written by her 🙄) questions!? FFS woman, she's oblivious, and her management are clearly crap at their jobs 🤣

Reactions: 15
I have an almost 9 month bump and sit next to a cot every night. I rub my toddlers back and hands THROUGH THE BARS.
Her bumps just so big she can still wear belted bleeping jeans. Laziest parent ever 🤬

Reactions: 23
Undeclared ad with natural cycles. She’s also said about getting a night nanny. We already knew that!

I’m taking a step back from this all now. She’s winding me up too much and I can’t keep watching the Alf neglect. Keep reporting and showing her for the tit bag human/parent she is.
❤ Xx

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Tommy's mum and a night nanny?

Anyone would think Ash does life saving work, or thousands of people depend on her to run a business. You take photos in your underwear and upload them to Insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is that when you can ship them both off to boarding school?
How can she be excited about being a family of 4 when she’s not even bothered about being a family of 3? When do they have any quality family time? That isn’t all set up for the gram?

6AE43C12-701D-4610-B758-F334A957866A.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Undeclared ad with natural cycles. She’s also said about getting a night nanny. We already knew that!

I’m taking a step back from this all now. She’s winding me up too much and I can’t keep watching the Alf neglect. Keep reporting and showing her for the tit bag human/parent she is.
❤ Xx
Same. I actually bleeping detest her. She doesn’t know how lucky she is to have a healthy baby but she’s the most ungrateful, cold hearted mother I’ve ever come across. I hope they don’t spend too much money on a night nurse cos duck knows poor Alf will need a therapist in years to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why does she have to add ‘like Alf’? Some babies don’t like bottles… like Alf. You can hear the anger in her tone when she writes it. And sharing that gender reveal video again where she’s heartbroken to have a boy. Eurgh
I did want a girl second after having a boy first to experience the difference… and if I could go back I’d slap myself, my girl is a pure horror (joking). Good luck to ash and her placid child, if second kids are always opposites she will be worn out in her one hour of parenting a day

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg I literally cannot believe the stuff she has written , and the video of Alfs gender reveal and what she wrote , I understand now why that poor child has no connection with his mum and doesn’t smile or look happy , she really didn’t want a boy and everything she writes confirms this , also she knows it’s a girl this time judging by the happiness, again this fills me with sadness as Alf will be pushed even further away , please Ashley we know you read here , please stop , you haven’t a clue about the emotional damage or mental damage you are causing that beautiful little boy , he’s a child . Your making so many people angry with your comments .

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I love Alf to bits NOW 😳
I’ve just seen this. Wow she just gets worse. So at what point did you start to love your son then Ash? When you could put him into childcare so you didn’t have to see him anymore? When you could stop doing the bedtime routine? Last month? Yesterday? duck me she’s unbelievable! I loved my baby from the minute I got that second line on the test, even so early on I had this unbelievable instinct to protect her and felt so so lucky to be able to carry her inside me and grow a little human. I knew from that day I was meant to be a mum. Ashley is having children to use as accessories, it’s sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is like watching a breakdown in slow motion! Ashley’s… and Alf’s! How can her parents / Tommy’s family not see this…

Reactions: 12
This is like watching a breakdown in slow motion! Ashley’s… and Alf’s! How can her parents / Tommy’s family not see this…
I suspect her family distance themselves from it for a reason. We don’t see them a lot. Her sister and nephew used to be shown and mentioned a lot more than they are lately.

Reactions: 14
I really feel for any new mum watching her and taking her "advice" seriously.

Her advice is "it gets better" but it's not really about the struggles of being a mum, for her it's not wanting to parent a boy and it's probably taken her this long to accept her gender disappointment and easier to accept when you can ship him off so your time with him is limited.

There will be mum's out there who are seriously struggling and probably need professional help but are waiting it out because Ash says it gets better.

She doesn't share anything helpful like resources/links/websites/speaking to professionals.

There is being honest, and there's being cruel. Ash, you fall in the cruel camp and I think she's quite dangerous.

Reactions: 12
I’ve just seen this. Wow she just gets worse. So at what point did you start to love your son then Ash? When you could put him into childcare so you didn’t have to see him anymore? When you could stop doing the bedtime routine? Last month? Yesterday? duck me she’s unbelievable! I loved my baby from the minute I got that second line on the test, even so early on I had this unbelievable instinct to protect her and felt so so lucky to be able to carry her inside me and grow a little human. I knew from that day I was meant to be a mum. Ashley is having children to use as accessories, it’s sickening
Even IF she struggled at first to have an attachment to her son then for gods sake don't voice it on a platform for him to potentially see when he's older, it's so thoughtless and cruel. She's thick as they come 😕

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.