Ashley James #11 Absent mother, content bores to tears, but did you know she was single for 6 years?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it truly fascinating how she manages to spin the truth to fit her narrative. It’s very in line with narcissistic tendencies, to spin the truth that shows her as the poor victim.

My son is a week older than Alf. Support bubbles were introduced for children under 1 in December 2020. Even though we live nowhere near family, my parents travelled down for a week to help us out in Jan 2021 - exactly when Alf was born.

More fool her for not taking advantage of help that was available to her at the time. She probably thought she was going to be supermum, her natural instincts guiding her through.

Reactions: 22
I’m a lurker..

But the post this morning showing her hugely disappointed face when she discovered she was having a boy and writing “ I love Alf now” as if it’s been some tedious, arduous, inconvenient uphill battle is absolutely wrong.
The woman is unhinged, and I am staggered by her self obsession , laziness and evident disinterest in parenting.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
At least she’s upfront and honest about getting a night nurse! I assume she got the idea from Lucy Meck who clearly has a nanny / night nurse but never mentions it.

Also I still think its a boy. If she knew it was girl she would’ve been too excited not to talk about it by now. She said she is due the same time as Em Clarkson who has already announced that she’s having a girl, so its not too early to find out. And she wouldn’t go all the way to Portland just for a scan on the 1st September. It had to be the harmony test too. You get the results within 2 weeks. She’s lying as per usual!

Reactions: 19
At least she’s upfront and honest about getting a night nurse! I assume she got the idea from Lucy Meck who clearly has a nanny / night nurse but never mentions it.

Also I still think its a boy. If she knew it was girl she would’ve been too excited not to talk about it by now. She said she is due the same time as Em Clarkson who has already announced that she’s having a girl, so its not too early to find out. And she wouldn’t go all the way to Portland just for a scan on the 1st September. It had to be the harmony test too. You get the results within 2 weeks. She’s lying as per usual!
That could be why she said yesterday she’s trying to dress to hide her bump and she doesn’t know why. Maybe it’s because it’s a boy and she wants to pretend it’s not there

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I find it truly fascinating how she manages to spin the truth to fit her narrative. It’s very in line with narcissistic tendencies, to spin the truth that shows her as the poor victim.

My son is a week older than Alf. Support bubbles were introduced for children under 1 in December 2020. Even though we live nowhere near family, my parents travelled down for a week to help us out in Jan 2021 - exactly when Alf was born.

More fool her for not taking advantage of help that was available to her at the time. She probably thought she was going to be supermum, her natural instincts guiding her through.
I'm certain she said TNBs parents were their support bubble.

Reactions: 12

Or she’s got a podcast or magazine to sell so is having to wait and pretend she doesn’t know. Even though she would have found out asap to deal with her disappointment if it was a boy.

she always types ‘how loved Alf feels’ not how loved he is. As long as she’s pretending to love him; that’s ok in her mind

Reactions: 10
She’s clearly been on here this morning. Hi Ash 👋🏻 making out she’s a victim. That bullshit doesn’t fly with a lot of us. I’m sure your little gang of sycophants will give you all the attention you need and tell you your mum of the year. Horrific the disgust of your child as “being honest” what a crappy take on it.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Or she’s got a podcast or magazine to sell so is having to wait and pretend she doesn’t know. Even though she would have found out asap to deal with her disappointment if it was a boy.

she always types ‘how loved Alf feels’ not how loved he is. As long as she’s pretending to love him; that’s ok in her mind
It’s this. Everything is for sale. Everything and everyone is content

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Regarding support bubbles & Ashley’s strained relationship with the truth:-

May 2021: they took Alfie to meet Ashley’s gran & his great-grandmother for the first time.
Ashley used this to mention that she hadn’t seen her family since Feb 2020, but given all the trips away, I’m not sure she can blame covid regs (see my comment #356 on previous thread #10).

Not saying that they didn’t also use TNB’s parents as their support bubble, they wouldn’t be alone in gaming the rules that way.

Also: look at her typically OTT birthday celebrations in April 2021 (good luck planet earth in dealing with all those balloons), 3 friends came over & they partied on her patio.
Just adding this as Trashley consistently drones on about how hard done by she is (having given birth in Jan 2021).

I maintain that she has had more holidays & long weekends away than 90% of the population during this time.

I also struggle to believe that Alfie’s birth was anywhere near as traumatic as she has recently decided it was 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nah she’s twisted. She just doesn’t get it does she 😳 We ALL find motherhood difficult and surely most of us know it’s hard before we even think about having kids?? She slams her son online where he may be able to see it one day. She puts him in danger but think she knows best. She’s an arrogant narcissist. If she wasn’t pretty she wouldn’t have half the following she does and she would get called out a heck of a lot more.

Reactions: 18
Worth mentioning her nails are always done. Funny how she never mention getting them done, if she’s so comfortable with mums having zero guilt about being away from their kids and Alf being in childcare 90% of the time because she’s soooo busy working. Not saying mums shouldn’t have their nails done but think it speaks volumes about her that she shares most aspects of her life but doesn’t mention this. She must know it doesn’t look good!

Reactions: 14
Imagining Dan Parker, MD of 84world, sending WhatsApp after WhatsApp:-

“Ash, toddler sleep reel engagement/ comments falling flatter than your arse love.”

“Got any spare lingerie pics lying around?”

“Srsly, it’s worse than your mother & baby home / interior crap”

“THIRST TRAP NOW PLEASE!!!”

“Come on now! I know you’re not busy! Baby Daddy is doing bedtime & you’re staring at yourself in the mirror waiting for the microwave to ping. Jiggle those boobs NOW!”
Picked up Dan’s messages then 👀🤣

ETA: currently half the comments are adverts for Sharon1 (again) 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
There were a raft of negative tweets about her this morning, only about 4 left - she’s having a report morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, it seems her parents didn't want her/them to travel 👀
Interesting. Wonder what her relationship is like with her parents generally…. Does she model her own relationship with her parents with how she parents Alf?

Also is it not embarrassing to see all those bot comments on your own post. Cringe..

Reactions: 8
Urgh, I was going to try wuka period pants. Not going for them anymore now she's advertising them 😭

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.