Ashley James #11 Absent mother, content bores to tears, but did you know she was single for 6 years?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3AA18F55-0C4C-4344-A3BF-472E87B1CAB4.jpeg

Does she actually have a management? Cos she seems to do and say whatever she likes. They’re going to be fuming with her latest posts. It’s all going downhill!
F1601587-80D3-4454-B213-755FAFAB3733.jpeg

Reactions: 18
I don't think she ever enjoys being a parent.

I feel like most of the time when she posts about having fun, so much joy at this age etc, shes desperately trying to convince herself.

Her posts come across as forced and not genuine at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread Suggestion #12

A PR / Gifted day out with her kid which shockingly made her grid, bit that poor little lad, every 'reality pics' he looks so sad

Reactions: 7
She hates being a parent, which is why it makes no sense that they’re having another. I bet TNB wants it more than she does.

How much of a twit does she look striding round legoland with heels and hairdresser styled hair 😂

For those who are blocked (I am too but can see from another account I manage) presenting mum of the year’s idea of appropriate clothing since clothes are meant to fit our bodies
5A2520C4-54FD-41AE-A4B0-2435CAE02727.jpeg

There’s actually quite a few negative comments on her recent posts and less of her sycophantic followers defending her. Hopefully the tide is turning!

Making my prediction now that Snoop will be back to her parents once baby Thumb arrives, Alf will be with TNB’s parents by the seaside. Both will be sold as “but they’re just so much happier there”. Then she’ll get a nanny or doula to help with baby. Gotta keep that guest bedroom near yours free so instead park your 2yr old in the attic 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I wonder who had Snoop for the day. You can’t just duck off to Legoland and leave your dog for the whole day. Trips like that we have to plan around doggy day care as it’s just not fair on the dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i don’t get why her family doesn’t say anything. if i did the same thing to my son my mom and mother in law would tell me straight up what a horrible mother i am! she’s having kids not because she wants kids. she probably has this idea in her head that by 30 you should be married and have kids.

Reactions: 13
I think her parents are on a cruise so Snoop is just on holiday.

I think the main reason for having another is just because they both come from a family of siblings so feel they need to give Alf similar. But if you dislike being a parent so much, just don't do it again.

The year of sacrafice says it all - when you become a parent, pretty much your whole life is sacraficed as you tend to put your kids first, regardless of age, and their needs are first and foremost.

Reactions: 23
The year of sacrafice says it all - when you become a parent, pretty much your whole life is sacraficed as you tend to put your kids first, regardless of age, and their needs are first and foremost.
Exactly! You don’t just keep them alive for a year then do whatever the duck you want after that 😂

• Haha
I agree with comments above. I do not believe that she likes being a parent at all. It is solely for content purposes. Every interaction is a possible opportunity for content. As is this pregnancy. So sad.

Reactions: 14
If she had pelvic girdle pain last time she'll likely get it again. I spaced my pregnancies out so that my oldest could get into his car seat by himself no way could I have been lifting him. It hit me earlier the 2nd time round and I was on crutches for the last 2 months. I definitely couldn't have worn stiletto heels to a theme park.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She says things like ‘he’s obsessed with pumpkins’ ‘he knows up and down’ etc in an effort to look like she knows her child. She does not. How can you when you spend an hour with them in the mornings and plonk them in front of a tv during that time. The story of her lying about going to the vigil can be submitted to a tips email for the daily mail. I remember tattlers on the Olivia bowen page did that about her father in law being caught in the back of one of her stories in the height of lockdown, and they reported about it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Oooooooo imagine Daily Mail readers reaction to that 👀
She says things like ‘he’s obsessed with pumpkins’ ‘he knows up and down’ etc in an effort to look like she knows her child. She does not. How can you when you spend an hour with them in the mornings and plonk them in front of a tv during that time. The story of her lying about going to the vigil can be submitted to a tips email for the daily mail. I remember tattlers on the Olivia bowen page did that about her father in law being caught in the back of one of her stories in the height of lockdown, and they reported about it.

Reactions: 3
I have a feeling someone’s going to be very quiet today 👀

No doubt she’ll blame it on having to be a parent to Alf for the entire day. And she’ll be EXHAUSTED.

Reactions: 8
Yes I thought that too. She said there was no obligation to post yesterday - but I bet there was from the PR company she tagged (loads of other half-knowns also tagged that account yesterday). Otherwise, I think she’d still be sulking about Em Clarkson’s pregnancy announcement eclipsing hers.

Reactions: 6
Yes I thought that too. She said there was no obligation to post yesterday - but I bet there was from the PR company she tagged (loads of other half-knowns also tagged that account yesterday). Otherwise, I think she’d still be sulking about Em Clarkson’s pregnancy announcement eclipsing hers.
Also if there was no obligation to post why hire a hair and make up artist for a day at legoland? I’m still laughing over it

• Haha
“I still can’t do bedtime” what mum says that??

• Sad
Reactions: 24
“I still can’t do bedtime” what mum says that??
She’s just a lazy witch! I put 4 kids to bed on a nightly basis while my husband cooks us dinner. She can’t even say she’s making a nice meal or cleaning while TNB puts him to bed

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.