Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlepup

VIP Member
Saying non working mums are claiming benefits :mad: I don’t work because I’d break even but there’s no benefits to be claimed with a partner in full time work. I don’t choose not to work and sit at home claiming anything. We just have to survive on one wage.
Childcare should be cheaper but it’s nothing to do with claiming anything.
She’s got no idea!

• Sad
Reactions: 24

Kathykit

Also while I'm in the mood to comment... that awful comparison post between Poor Alf and his cousin just sounds like an opportunity for Ashley to list all the things she thinks are 'wrong' with her son.
That poor kid... and then she posts a pic of him looking completely sad and miserable and her nephew looking like an absolute joy.

Like she really really has problems with him doesn't she? Passive criticism of her own baby? What is wrong with her

Attachments

• Sad

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
No one needs to see this at 7am after a rough night with kids. My heart bleeds her handbags and make up will be TURFED out for Alf’s room. She doesn’t even look pregnant there and her belly button looks no different.

How is a pink heart keeping it gender neutral? YOURE A DICK LOVE.
Oh I’ll have a bingo for that! I did expect it to take longer than 2 1/2 days though!

0EDF26B6-49BE-402E-8CC1-F6D244F78672.jpeg

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
Not sure how it works privately but NOBODY gets a section booked that early, and nobody gets one recommended without serious physical issues. I didn’t even get to se a consent form until I was 35 or 36 weeks.
Sorry but this isn’t true. it depends on your trust, some will get you booked in before 30 weeks. Mental issues and history of sexual abuse are all totally valid reasons too, some trusts have special care pathways for people with mental trauma.

Ashley’s letter is private but she doesn’t need a letter. She has the right to request a c-section on the NHS and unless medically it’s not the right choice for her, she can have it.

I don’t want to moderate but there’s a lot of incorrect information on this thread because it varies so much, trust to trust. One persons experience will be completely different to another’s so any first times mums reading, please remember that. You gave the right to the pregnancy care you want, make sure you’re aware of your rights.

• Heart

Wildflower18

Why does she have to be in everything? The video of her house, why do we want to see you fake reading on the sofa? I find her insufferable
Complete and utter narcissist.

She hopes the dead women who used to live in her house can feel her thriving in it? Fuck off you fucking dickhead 🤣🤣🤣 Can they feel you neglecting your child too?

Last edited:
  • Haha

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
If it is a girl I hope she’s an absolute wild child, running around by 12 months and climbing the walls. Ashley doesn’t know how easy she’s had it with docile Alfie!

• Heart

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Ok “ here’s a fun fact about our house”. She is so FUCKING ignorant. Mother and Baby Homes were HORRIFIC places. I’m Irish and the full stories are coming out now here and in Britain. The facts are there for all to see. How is she spinning it like this ? Lots of babies “ sold “ to America which is fitting as Trashley sees hers as coin. This has actually disgusted me. The nuns didn’t “ take in “ pregnant women. They were mostly forced there by their families as “ fallen women “. Get a grip Ashley.

• Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
I filed a report. I’m not afraid to say that. Mine was not anonymous. I completed the form on the Essex SS website giving all of the requested details including my own.

It was three weeks ago so I’m very pleased it’s been picked up so quickly. That to me suggests that SS are taking it seriously.

I included the vomit and diarrhoea incident amongst other things. In my opinion it was neglectful. They clearly ignored or switched off the video monitor, not for the first time.

I also included that I knew his full name, DoB, childminder location, just from what his mother had shared online, and I wondered if the family might benefit from some safeguarding training and support to help them protect his personal data online.
The way she says ‘little did they know I hadn’t been drinking at Tommy bday 😜’ makes it even worse she didn’t notice her child vomming and shitting the bed through the night. Shocking.

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
ETA: I deleted my huge paragraph rant about birth trauma, it's too early for anybody to have to endure my rant but Ashley is a twat, that is all.

Last edited:
  • Heart

theaceofstace

I’ve never ever commented on Tattle before - hello!
I’ve read this thread for a long time though. I’m due my second baby in March 2023 and it’s been a long hard battle for it. Ugh to having to share the journey alongside her.

• Heart

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Looking at comments on every post, she’s still not getting away with the Sarah Everard story. This is the first time I’ve seen proper (negative) discussion in her comments, ever. Makes a change from ‘lukin amazin bb 🔥🔥

• Heart

potatoface431

Chatty Member
3k on a ring but won’t put the heating on. I am fucking disgusted. Don’t usually let cunts on social media get to me, but she is just next level. There are kids who are going to be freezing this winter because their parents literally cannot afford to put the heating on, she has more than enough money. She admitted on Twitter she is better off with the tax cuts so is clearly in the upper tax bracket.

• Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
She says she’s chosen the unflattering photos because they’re the happiest. Well fuck me, where does Alf look happy please?? The photos are still all about her and still fucking posed!!!

Reactions: 23

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
She is so boring.

By 32 she owned a property, was in a relationship and expecting a baby 🥴 not exactly left on the shelf

• Haha

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Fuck off Ashley, and when you get there fuck off again.
My daughter has been discharged from hospital this morning and we are layered up and under a blanket so we don’t have to put the heating on despite the fact I want to I just can’t afford it. She’s even wearing one of her many fleece pjs.
Yet she is happily putting her son to bed in unsuitable pjs in a house she knows to be cold without even a blanket?
If my instincts as a mother told me this was good practice I’d be seeing myself up. Not popping out another little grid post baby.
She is unbelievable.

• Heart
  • Sad

willowtree2

VIP Member
If you can say ‘she never said she hated Alf. She was just being honest’ and try to justify anyone saying that about their baby makes you an even bigger cunt than Ashley.