Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Genuinely, and I'm not just saying this... I have NEVER seen a more miserable kid around their parents before, why doesn't she care?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The difference between Molly and Ashley’s announcement! Mollys focus is on the relationship and partnership and love, Ashley’s is… look at me!

If you have been reported to social services and are under investigation surely you shouldn’t be plastering the details all over social media?!

• Heart
If people who are concerned about a child don’t report it or speak up about it, that’s how children slip through the net and are allowed to continue to be neglected/abused. So you should have no problem with social services acting on a complaint if you are not doing anything wrong.
Do not share your child on social media and the way you parent if you do not want attention/feedback. Stop using your child for content and as a way of making money. Keep your private life private if you do not want any comments about it.
Playing the victim now instead of addressing the lies about attending a dead girl’s vigil. Poor me being trolled and targeted.

• Heart

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
How can you do multiple stories last week about the fact you don't consider your son's safety in his car seat but it's ok because your dad was a fireman and a week later preach about a car seat 🤯

My dad is a mechanic - does anyone want me to do an MOT or full service? I'm available for all safety checks and repairs right before any journeys with your family.

She is a grade A dickhead

• Haha

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
Undeclared ad with natural cycles. She’s also said about getting a night nanny. We already knew that!

I’m taking a step back from this all now. She’s winding me up too much and I can’t keep watching the Alf neglect. Keep reporting and showing her for the shit bag human/parent she is.
❤ Xx
Same. I actually fucking detest her. She doesn’t know how lucky she is to have a healthy baby but she’s the most ungrateful, cold hearted mother I’ve ever come across. I hope they don’t spend too much money on a night nurse cos fuck knows poor Alf will need a therapist in years to come.

• Heart

kittycat212

Yet another relatable tweet from our Ash. Oh, wait, maybe her followers don't find her that relatable after all
SmartSelect_20220926_133128_Twitter.jpg
SmartSelect_20220926_133143_Twitter.jpg
SmartSelect_20220926_133159_Twitter.jpg
SmartSelect_20220926_133225_Twitter.jpg
... 😬🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
"Mothers intuition":

- ✅ spend time when not at work with young children ❌ send to grandparents whenever possible
- ✅ in foreign country so stay with young child at night ❌ let stranger babysit
- ✅ spend first holiday with young child ❌ put in holiday club whenever possible
- ✅ have video monitor on for safe sleeping when babe is asleep ❌ ignore video monitor so babe can lie in vomit and diarrhea
- ✅ shoes that fit child's feet ❌ hand me downs that hurt child's feet
- ✅ make a child friendly house for young child ❌ only allowed in one room of the house
- ✅ ensure safe sleeping space for babe ❌ cot bumpers
- ✅ prioritise money in keeping house warm for child ❌ turn heating off so he will freeze at night

I could have sat here writing this all day

• Heart

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Two things:

1. She is working with a clothing brand that includes a kids range, so she’ll be getting tons of freebies I’m sure. Literally zero excuse for Alf not to be wearing clothes that fit him if she’s getting them gifted. At least that poor kid might have a chance to end up in appropriately sized clothes.

2. She has got to be trolling us with the statement that she doesn’t have photos/videos of when she and Alf hang out as she’s focusing on their time together. Hahahaha, bollocks Ash, you spend about one day a month with him and spend the entire time on your phone eyefucking yourself while Alf looks miserable.

lovely day x

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Bumblebee999

23 weeks ago she was questioning going from 1 to 2 babies.

View attachment 1603989

If she's around 15 weeks pregnant (given her 12 week scan was the 1st sept) she only tried for 2 months with TNB before falling pregnant (I'm guessing they probably wouldn't have been trying before that given her uncertainty about another baby)

She doesn't realise how lucky she is to be able to fall pregnant so fast both times, and yet she will have so much content/ads/freebjes/Gifted baby crap on the back of this but still complain how hard it is being pregnant with Alf around, how her mental health is harder this time.

I used to actually like her, but she is insufferable now. This is going to be a carcrash year for her and I'm here for it 🍿🍿🍿
I'm actually sitting here reading, in my mixed matched pj's while greedily shoving a family size bag of popcorn in me gob 🍿😂

Low engagement on her Twitter announcement. 7 replies and these are 2 of them 🤣View attachment 1604165
These comments got me munching 🍿😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
"I haven't taken any pictures" says the woman who has posted half naked pictures in various underwear brands desperate for a deal since she found out she was pregnant 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
I'm all for Molly and Tommy totally eclipsing Trashleys announcement!

Not M or T biggest fan, but you just know their baby will be loved, wanted, planned and raised with a couple who both want this.

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
Hahahahaha I bet she’s FUMING that Molly Mae has announced her pregnancy today too!

• Haha
  • Wow

sasbeep

VIP Member
The thing is, it’s not about the section. No one is shaming Ashley because she wants one! But she’s using all this fake drama to drum up engagement. She’s going to do loads of ‘natural birth or c section’ content on her stories and podcast, just like the 1 baby or 2 when she has already made up her mind again! It’s just fake.
If she just didn’t mention it and then maybe closer to the time said she was opting for a section because she felt it was the smaller risk compared to her previous birth no one would bat an eye.
But she can’t do that because she always has to be woe is Ashley so she will go on about how she would love a natural birth (even though she doesn’t) but ALL the doctors are pushing her to a section.
Then after the baby comes it will be all “wahhhh why did no one tell my a section is hard? Why did they give me one so easy?”

• Heart

ChasingDays

Two of my closest friends had very traumatic births, for different reasons, where they actually nearly died. (One of their partners told me he stood in the delivery room questioning how the hell he was going to raise their daughter on his own) Neither of my friends has constantly complained about the NHS or gone on about it as much as Ashley has

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
What is she on about now? He shouldn’t be waking up early because he’s cold! That’s so cruel! GET HIM A SLEEPING BAG! Or turn the heating on. They can afford it. Honestly, they’re being neglectful now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24