Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I’m a lurker..

But the post this morning showing her hugely disappointed face when she discovered she was having a boy and writing “ I love Alf now” as if it’s been some tedious, arduous, inconvenient uphill battle is absolutely wrong.
The woman is unhinged, and I am staggered by her self obsession , laziness and evident disinterest in parenting.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
23 weeks ago she was questioning going from 1 to 2 babies.

View attachment 1603989

If she's around 15 weeks pregnant (given her 12 week scan was the 1st sept) she only tried for 2 months with TNB before falling pregnant (I'm guessing they probably wouldn't have been trying before that given her uncertainty about another baby)

She doesn't realise how lucky she is to be able to fall pregnant so fast both times, and yet she will have so much content/ads/freebjes/Gifted baby crap on the back of this but still complain how hard it is being pregnant with Alf around, how her mental health is harder this time.

I used to actually like her, but she is insufferable now. This is going to be a carcrash year for her and I'm here for it 🍿🍿🍿

👏👏 Absolutely. We've been trying for over 2 years now and still struggling to fall pregnant, she has so easily gotten pregnant again, after not even trying the 1st time. I genuinely feel that she's having a 2nd child for content and only content. It makes me so sad for all the people like myself who would love to have a child and give that child a safe and happy life.

I have followed, unfollowed, blocked and unblocked her so many times. Today was my tipping point, seeing someone as vacuous and sly as her prosper so much is so hard. I'm officially done with social media now, and considering going to live like an Amish person in that film 'The Village' and spend my days churning butter 😂 I only hope more people find this thread and see through her facade like we've done. Sending love to all those who may be triggered by her today too xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I don’t like the insinuation that mothers need to get back to work. You want to work, fine, you want to be a stay at home mum, fine. Why is she adamant mothers are leaving work just cause they can’t afford childcare and are being forced out

• Heart
Reactions: 29

ketchupmayo17

Mention of a c section already.

Could she be…. The most predictable girl in the world’

(Prince tune for full effect thank you!)

• Haha
Reactions: 28

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Get over it Ash, only you think your life is over at 30.

I was diagnosed with secondary infertility at 26 and stage 1a cervical cancer at 29, even then I didn't think my life was over.

I started a new phase of my life at 37 - my daughter was a teen, I started a new career and got rid of my ex.

Every part of your life is different, you need to accept it and grow with it as it happens.

• Heart
  • Sad

Erzxo

Chatty Member
I think the thing she doesn't realise is that Social Services get involved for loads of different reasons - it's not just beating a child black and blue or killing them. It's small bits of neglect (like the fact Alf only eats puree's, watermelon and cheese, his room is too cold, his clothes don't fit him ... I could go on!) but they are there to educate and intervene so the worst-case doesn't happen.

She's far too ignorant to see that it goes beyond the physical abuse. It's about the child's welfare & wellbeing & if they are thriving - which Alf is (with ANYONE but his mother).

I had social services involved when my 2.5 year old broke his femur in a freak accident. I was beyond worried they'd think I was a terrible mother & take my kids away - they came round for one visit, had a chat & that was that. But to this day, only a close circle of friends know that I had the SS visit & was quickly discharged. I'd never plaster it all on social media for everyone to see.

• Heart

sasbeep

VIP Member
Its just so annoying that during the whole ‘tell me what’s good or bad about one/two kids’ she was actually pregnant and during the ‘womens bodies just fluctuate!’ She was also pregnant.
Everything she says is fake and it’s so easy to see through

• Heart
Reactions: 27

kiraaarrrr

Chatty Member
That picture of jasper and Alf is quite upsetting. My daughter has never once in her life looked that sad (even when sick). The fact that she thinks it’s normal enough that she’d post the picture is really concerning.

• Sad
Omg I literally cannot believe the stuff she has written , and the video of Alfs gender reveal and what she wrote , I understand now why that poor child has no connection with his mum and doesn’t smile or look happy , she really didn’t want a boy and everything she writes confirms this , also she knows it’s a girl this time judging by the happiness, again this fills me with sadness as Alf will be pushed even further away , please Ashley we know you read here , please stop , you haven’t a clue about the emotional damage or mental damage you are causing that beautiful little boy , he’s a child . Your making so many people angry with your comments .

• Heart
Wow the lies about the Sarah Everard vigil have really shown her true colours haven’t they- absolutely disgusting and have proven our feelings towards her are absolutely correct and justified.

• Heart

Jaybtee

VIP Member
I don’t know why but if it is a girl (and we all know it is because she’s extra smug) I feel angry. There’s so many people who struggle to conceive in the first instance and she’s just easily got what she wanted. I don’t know why but it’s really annoyed me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26