Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StaClarita

I’ve just seen the Molly Mae announcement and came straight here!! It was such a sweet announcement too and people are delighted for them, looks like Ashley’s odd little triggering video has been completely eclipsed! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 You’re yesterday’s news already Trashley! 🤣

To those who feel hurt or upset today, I’m so sorry, I see you and I’ve been there too. Life can be so very unfair ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22

oceanblu

Pahaha someone else pissing on her chips now!
mollys had more than 300 thousand likes on her pregnancy post that’s been up just over 20 minutes and Trashley has only mustered around 20 thousand likes in over 6 hours. Get in the bin Ashley nobody cares

• Haha
  • Heart

Edrych

One of my friends is actually friends with TNB (he asked me not to call him that 🤣) and I tried to get him to confirm if she was preggers and all he said was "I cannot deny or confirm the rumours..."
He said she's not as bad in real life but I dont believe that! He said TNB's parents are retired and Alf is their only grandchild so they are keen to have him quite often.

• Haha
  • Wow
Last trashy nose before bed but omg 😳 she never friggen disappoints! She written a list of the different ways Alf & Jasper behave to certain things, DOES THIS NOT RING A FUCKING BELL YOU GIANT KNOB HEAD!!!????? OMG SLAPS OWN HEAD!!! 😵🤯😤😡
Yes Jaspar seems much happier, no attachment issues as he’s not dumped at every opportunity. He’s not a fussy eater as his mum/dad gives him decent food, likely just family meals as opposed to pouches, watermelon & grated cheese.
Yes Trashley, your sister has done things differently mmmm and look how that’s turned out.

• Heart

YahBasic

Chatty Member
I find it truly fascinating how she manages to spin the truth to fit her narrative. It’s very in line with narcissistic tendencies, to spin the truth that shows her as the poor victim.

My son is a week older than Alf. Support bubbles were introduced for children under 1 in December 2020. Even though we live nowhere near family, my parents travelled down for a week to help us out in Jan 2021 - exactly when Alf was born.

More fool her for not taking advantage of help that was available to her at the time. She probably thought she was going to be supermum, her natural instincts guiding her through.

willowtree2

VIP Member
She wants advice but no horror stories after openly talking about her ‘traumatic’ birth with no trigger warnings.

Also, didn’t she say the stitches were done correctly and it was psychological in the end?
It’s going to be a looong 6 months guys 😫

• Haha

okdo2022

VIP Member
The fact that she has admitted they are monitoring her and Alf and wanted to know the details of her pregnancy means there are things of concern.

• Heart

Wildflower18

FFS my belly is bigger than her 13 week bump. I should tell my husband: sorry, I can't bend over the cot because I'm too fat. Good one, Ash 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
She’s so desperate to be anti patriarchy she won’t even cook dinner for her partner when he’s been at work and she’s at home with their kitchen and food and equipment sitting there? Is Tommy meant to make dinner by osmosis?
Do docs recommend sections this early and by letter? My sister and nephew almost died giving birth and they just told her afterwards any more babies should really be a section. I can’t wait for all the pics flashing her vag line as she uses the section scar for content

• Sad

Cariad

VIP Member
She's obviously doing it wrong if she's been cooking all day long when this book specifically says easy meals, prepped in 10mins...but then that's 10 mins she hasn't been able to eye fuck herself instead!
4BECB635-C892-4794-807B-46CCCCFA5A12.jpeg

• Haha

Erzxo

Chatty Member
Urgh, the whole "we don't know what the sex is 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 Is giving me the rage. She quite clearly does.

She's almost as good at lying as she is a mother

"SEE TATTLE I AM AN ATTENTIVE PARENT" - I'm embarrassed for her.

You took him to the park, fucking wow... hundreds of people do that on a daily basis but for her it's a noteworthy event. THAT should say it all.

• Haha

StaClarita

Is it any wonder the house is freezing, it probably holds the memories of the suffering of those poor women, you couldn’t pay me to live in a place like that. Ashley needs to Google Tuam if she wants to know what went on in the M&B homes, or maybe watch the film Philomena. I’m Irish and am sickened by how flippantly she dealt with this, she’s almost bizarrely proud that she has somehow redeemed unmarried motherhood on their behalf. Oh fuck off Ashley, you couldn’t walk a mile in their shoes.

• Heart

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Who's joining me for some plum pie?
Screenshot_20220926-113346_Chrome.jpg

Good old relatable Ash. Just dropping £3k on a ring at 6am on a Monday morning whilst folk are probably adding an extra layer to avoid heating whilst getting ready for a proper day of parenting/working/school etc.

aggytha

VIP Member
Why does she describe Tattle as “trolling” when it is quite the opposite?!

I specifically came to Tattle to use it as an outlet for my frustrations with the internet/influencers/the world and I would NEVER choose air them directly to those people?!

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
She is a F disgrace. Can afford £1000s on rings, clothes, the garden but can't prioritise keeping her child warm at night time. She should be ashamed of herself and I hope everybody wakes up to what a piece of sh*t she really is. Judging by the DM comments, people are starting to.

• Sad

ItsRebekahVardysAccount

I don’t understand why she would allow the early wake ups because he’s cold? On her purely selfish level surely she would be doing something to stop him waking up? My baby is in a cot and last night she woke for a feed as usual and I felt that her hands were a little chilly, so…I put the heating on in her room a bit and made sure she was all covered up. And then lay worrying in my room as to whether I should have brought her into our bed because the thought of her being cold was hurting my heart!

Reactions: 21

Kathykit

I literally can't deal with how well you guys have her life sussed 😂

Of COURSE she will go for a C section planned at 39 weeks (so she knows the birth week and the aquamarine ring was an accurate purchase as it will definitely be a march baby)

I will admit, I wasn't sure I believe the pregnancy speculation but when she popped up yesterday with that fucking reel 😂😂😂😂

Hats off to you guys, truly 👏🏼👏🏼😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21