Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittycat212

Long time lurker, first time poster...

I just had to create an account to say I *cannot* believe Ashley "I hate motherhood" James is having another baby.

Fucking hell. What is she thinking?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I filed a report. I’m not afraid to say that. Mine was not anonymous. I completed the form on the Essex SS website giving all of the requested details including my own.

It was three weeks ago so I’m very pleased it’s been picked up so quickly. That to me suggests that SS are taking it seriously.

I included the vomit and diarrhoea incident amongst other things. In my opinion it was neglectful. They clearly ignored or switched off the video monitor, not for the first time.

I also included that I knew his full name, DoB, childminder location, just from what his mother had shared online, and I wondered if the family might benefit from some safeguarding training and support to help them protect his personal data online.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

ketchupmayo17

Thread suggestion: her sickest lie yet, pretending she went to a vigil, could this be instagrams worst individual?

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Ashley James #11 Absent mother, content bores to tears, but did you know she was single for 6 years?

Winning title by @ketchupmayo17

Please put title suggestions in their own post and start it with ‘thread suggestion’ so it’s easy to find them 🙂

Ashley the warrior survived the 6 week holidays without her childminder. This was only possible with the combined help of Nana, the Nanny, the hotel kids club, the hotel babysitting service, and possibly some random stranger from the street.

We tattlers were excited for lovely day x updates to resume, so we’ve been disappointed to have only seen a couple so far. The childminder could be forgiven for sending these to the Nanny, rather than Ashley, as it seems Ash is the person who is collecting Alf least.

Last week Ash was lucky enough to drop everything and go on a last minute jolly work trip to fuck about in the sun advertise a hotel and swim wear, and then was lucky enough to drop Alf to Nana’s at the seaside and then pop back to London for a haircut (rumoured to cost up to £500).

Ashley is still referencing her school years in everything, and comparing today’s energy bills to when she was paid £35 to clean her aunt’s house at uni.

She also would like everyone to know that it’s far more important to her to go on holiday than to make sure her home is adequately warm for her toddler.
Just like she would much prefer to spend £400 on a dress for herself - because clothes should fit your body ladies! But she resents buying Alfie clothes because he grows out of them, so if you’re a child your body just has to fit the clothes.

The garden was finished (ish) in time for TommyNoBalls’ birthday, where we discovered that Ash can’t make a salad.
This was also the night she didn’t hear her child being violently unwell until she found him in the morning covered in vomit and diarrhoea 😔
Mum of the year right there.

Her podcast has been delayed to next Monday, and we eagerly (ahem) await the exiting launch.

If the news isn’t that she’s pregnant with a girl, we won’t be having a lovely day x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

littlepup

VIP Member
The baby brain must be kicking in. She’s forgotten that she didn’t go the the vigil.
View attachment 1617139
Shocking. She’s lying about being part of something like that. She could get cancelled for that sort of behaviour, like people who claim to have seen active service or present at a terrorist attack for clout. It’s messed up!
Leaving this here for those who can’t see stories. What an absolute cunt
11C303C9-2E78-4E64-8359-E33AD24E6B06.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Would love to know what went through the Silver Cross PR team’s mind when they decided to gift a car seat to a mother who can barely drive, rarely uses a car and seats her child forward facing from such a young age.

Reactions: 37

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Tattle knew Ashley was pregnant before Ashley knew Ashley was pregnant

(Edit as I can’t spell suggestion!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

willowtree2

VIP Member
For someone who claims to attachment parent Alf, he is showing every single sign of an insecure attachment. It’s written all over his face.

Also cheers Ash for insulting nearly every mother going, sorry I mean 1950s housewife. Because that’s what fucking happens!!!! You cook a meal for the kids and your bloke gets home, HE EATS IT TOO. It’s not fucking date night with your child!!!!

My god, this is so fucking warped guys

• Heart
Reactions: 35

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Tommy's mum and a night nanny?

Anyone would think Ash does life saving work, or thousands of people depend on her to run a business. You take photos in your underwear and upload them to Insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

potatoface431

Chatty Member
I hate this new trend of “honest motherhood” basically slagging your kids off for all to see online. Does anyone really go into pregnancy thinking having kids is easy 😳 getting a positive on my first pregnancy test was the scariest moment of my life, and life has been terrifying ever since. But also absolutely beautiful and magical.

• Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
Undeclared ad with natural cycles. She’s also said about getting a night nanny. We already knew that!

I’m taking a step back from this all now. She’s winding me up too much and I can’t keep watching the Alf neglect. Keep reporting and showing her for the shit bag human/parent she is.
❤ Xx

Attachments

• Heart

ketchupmayo17

Here’s the months log. Started getting harder throughout the month as she’s been shiftier about being so open about how much she leaves him.

Thur 1st- childcare- she went hospital app

Fri 2nd- grandparents - she’s in Ireland

Sat 3rd- grandparents - Ireland

Sun 4th- picked up from gp in afternoon

Mon 5th- childminders / nanny put him to bed as Ashley in London (podcast)

Tue 6th- childcare during day. ‘Shoot at home’ said only sees Alf 30 mins am, 1.5 hours pm. Goes to forest 👍🏻

Wed 7th- childminders and gb news. (Had to look after alf from 5-6!)

Thur 8th- nursery all day then out for agents party

Fri 9th- nothing confirmed from stories

Sat 10th- tnb birthday, bbq - Alf there

Sun 11th- presume with Alf during day then gb news (woke up in the morning covered in sick and diarrhoea)

Mon 12th- nana looked after him as was sick, she went to Italy

Tue 13th- Italy

Wed 14th- Italy

Thur 15th- Italy- home in afternoon. Made lasagne. First meal the 3 of them eating the same thing!

Fri 16th- forest in morning with Alf, on train in evening, didn’t show where she was off to but out again. At nannys for the night

Sat 17th- nannys night before. London for hair appointment. With Alf in afternoon at nanas

Sun 18th- with Alf at nanas

Mon 19th- looks like all at nanas for weekend

Tue 20th- usual childcare

Wed 21st- childcare then gbnews

Thur 22nd- nothing confirmed but childcare is on a Thursday. Confirmed on her Twitter she was out (Addison Lee!)

Fri 23rd- grandparents down looked after him all day

Sat 24th- family around

Sun 25th- family round?

Mon 26th- usual Child care plus pregnancy announcement

Tue 27th- usual child care

Wed 28th- usual child care

Thur 29th-usual child care

Fri 30th- child care

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Honestly, if I got a letter from social services concerning my parenting, there is no way I would share that on social media. I’d be mortified and very concerned with reassuring social services that my child was safe. Her arrogance knows no bounds. Not only does she see this as nothing more than the dreaded trolls out to get her, it’s clear she has no intent on changing anything she does as a parent. And she’s put all that on social media - nice one Ash! This would ring alarm bells to me as a social services worker. Also slightly amusing that the evidence Alf is loved is a video of TNB with him, not Ash (because she never has her phone out when they spend time together).

• Heart
Reactions: 31

oceanblu

Complete insult to those struggling to conceive. Having to watch her HATE being a parent to the child she’s already blessed with and then just get pregnant with another so easily. She doesn’t deserve another. I hope if they’re going private she pays to get her tubes tied once she’s had this one and save any more innocent children of a life of toxic parenting and being made to feel guilty for ruining their mums life! She’s a horror

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

willowtree2

VIP Member
Is she for fucking real? How much was your fucking garden, holiday and en-suite?

Buy some new windows for your child to keep warm this winter or fork out for heating rather than £1000’s on fancy hospitals for cash cow baby #2 you absolute CUNT. The thought of Alf being cold on his own… I bet she still made him sleep alone. What the actual FUCK?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30