Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've seen her dressing table - she has loads of make up. Just another pointless story to create content.

Reactions: 13
The dress she’s wearing in that AD! 😂
Why would you wear that, all you can see are her boobs. It’s so distracting, can’t focus on the product!
7A87F1B7-7524-469B-9008-4FB19D9D613B.jpeg
C2E770C0-35D8-41FC-9E97-84D46AF7CE8C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her hair literally looks no different to how it normally does 🤷🏼‍♀️
Christ I’ve never seen a child look so unamused to be at the beach!

Reactions: 7
There is nothing in that fridge other than
grated cheese
fruit
yoghurts

Oh sorry and Alpro #ambassador

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she can’t help it can she. she always has to incorporate her boobs to whatever ad she’s doing. i’m actually surprised she wasn’t in her underwear in the mattress ad probably cause of the belly.

Reactions: 9
This is a good shout. If she’s posting in real time then she was on that train in the evening and in the hairdresser at 9/10am. So I bet she stayed up there. She’s not doing her usual ‘me time’ as she knows it looks terrible. Considering she’s incredible un self aware, you know it’s bad when she isn’t broadcasting her escapades as she grabs content in any way she can.
Her big job is probably something on tv. I think That’s where she ultimately wants to be so to her that would be huge. No idea what though. @MidnightRambler you seem in the know, can you do some digging! 😂🙏
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Honestly she doesn’t even register with press offices any more, she hasn’t since CBB to be fair. She’s below Z List now. Nothing on the radar that I know of so unless it’s a pregnancy shoot that has been re-hashed in light of the queens death, or maybe another ropy brand partnership like the cheap fizzy water and the expensive tacky jewellery, I‘ve heard nothing yet.

Could possibly be something to push her podcast or her joining a different panel off the back of GB News, maybe. She’s atrocious on these shows but it’s that sort of cringe TV that some producers like to push, as they know it’ll cause a stir (same reason Joey Essex used to get put on panel shows all the time)

• Heart
Christ, Alf looks bloody miserable with her at the beach. Genuinely looks confused as to why she’s holding him for a photo. He’s a different child in Nana TNB’s video! She had to get that photo at pick up didn’t she? ‘Oooo look I’m trying to like my child’

Tragic

Reactions: 16
Sadly Alf probably didn't even get a chance to enjoy the beach as his mother was probably trying to flutter her eyes at the camera and jiggle her boobs at all the men the whole time.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand. She posted about getting her hair done so she clearly wasn’t with him at the beach all day. Were those photos taken when they picked him up? Or is she trying to pretend she didn’t leave him again?

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand. She posted about getting her hair done so she clearly wasn’t with him at the beach all day. Were those photos taken when they picked him up? Or is she trying to pretend she didn’t leave him again?
Yeah I reckon she’s getting ‘trolled by the mum police’ for leaving her kid so often so she wants it to seem like she was there out in the garden early doors, dash up to Notting Hill to get her hair done (agree it looks terrible) then back to play happy families on the beach. Alf looks so blank and unhappy around her. Maybe that’s why she’s convinced herself that he’s better off staying with others

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.