Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that about the milk on the mattress. Then I remembered she banged on about him having Alpro in a sippy cup so maybe she means that. Or it’s another lie and Alf defo took a bottle.

Reactions: 4
Right that’s me blocked now, I can’t bear her smirking about how she thinks she knows better than the “mum police” when there’s such obvious safety concerns about a lot of things she does. Laughing about being sent photos of accidents but still maintaining she knows best. And somehow this is related to her dad being a fireman, wtf.

Reactions: 7
Right that’s me blocked now, I can’t bear her smirking about how she thinks she knows better than the “mum police” when there’s such obvious safety concerns about a lot of things she does. Laughing about being sent photos of accidents but still maintaining she knows best. And somehow this is related to her dad being a fireman, wtf.
Side effects of being a bleep.

Reactions: 8
So where do we think Alf has been for the rest of today then? Because there’s been no sign of him since her early morning trip to the forest.. looks like she went to jaguar at some point too and unless he was running round the forecourt (wouldn’t put it past her) I’m guessing he wasn’t with her

So where do we think Alf has been for the rest of today then? Because there’s been no sign of him since her early morning trip to the forest.. looks like she went to jaguar at some point too and unless he was running round the forecourt (wouldn’t put it past her) I’m guessing he wasn’t with her
As they are already at the seaside this morning I presume Nanny TNB had him…. Again.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Nanny definitely Had him last night as he’s in her garden early and actually suitably dressed for the weather.

How do we know she was at jaguar?

That’s why she was quiet yesterday afternoon and evening, Alf was at nanas! Literally been away from him all week. I have long work days at the end of the week, i literally bleeping speed home to sniff my little boys stinky neck after being away from him for almost 12 hours. Then on my days off and shorter work day he is with me and only me. Precious time. She’s a bleep. So glad Alf has decent grandparents

Reactions: 15
There’s nothing to actually say that Ashley is there with Alf.

That could easily be a video that TNB’s mum has sent!

Reactions: 10
There’s nothing to actually say that Ashley is there with Alf.

That could easily be a video that TNB’s mum has sent!
100%. And we know if she was there her mug would be right in the camera! She’s been sent that, she went out last night and I’d imagine he was picked up by nana late morning and has been there since. She’s being quieter about broadcasting her time without him as she knows it’s not going down well.

Reactions: 17
I doubt it’s Trash filming him. He doesn’t smile at her like that so probably Nana sending a ‘he’s ok’ video. Plus I doubt she could leave her new Emma mattress 🤣

(Just seen previous comments haha. No fooling us love!)

Reactions: 12
You can just see it in the background at the top
when she’s moaning about the mum police.

Who knows where alf was when she was on a dealership forecourt talking into her phone…
I never noticed the background! She kept glancing up every few seconds I presumed she was at the forest still with Alf

let’s hope he was at Nana TNB and not running around a car forecourt 🫠

I think the fact she posted she was on a train last night shows she wasn’t at home with Alf.
735EBCFA-BD31-4820-BA95-C7A5013AA14E.png

You can just see it in the background at the top
when she’s moaning about the mum police.

Who knows where alf was when she was on a dealership forecourt talking into her phone…
Good eyes! 👀
Agree with what’s been said, we know Ashley can’t resist filming herself when she’s with Alf so she’s probably posting these from her bed. At least he’s having a fun morning and full of smiles, luckily he has loving grandparents to look after him - who knows where Ash would pack him off to otherwise!

Reactions: 7
Ah yeah she was on a train last night wasn’t she? Posted about someone’s foot on the seat. So Alf was shipped off again bless his heart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.