Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really annoys me when she goes on a rant and doesn’t get her facts right.

Prince Andrew wasn’t ‘given’ this role. The role of counsellor of state is automatically bestowed on the 4 royals next in the line of succession. It’s not some big role that’s been given to the alleged pweirdo by the king as a big fingers up to the world. It’s just the automatic thing that happens and I’m sure hasn’t even been a thought in the royals minds yet as they mourn, it’s just the media that would be writing about this.

I’m no fan of Andrew but she really needs to get her facts in line before spouting her nonsense!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The justifying and caveating on every single story this morning makes me think her management has had a word with her …. But she’s totally taken it to extremes. She’s just not a natural, sensible or good parent. I’m especially confused that she doesn’t go out with Alf at all and that they usually stay in? No wonder she hates parenting! That would genuinely be torture, you’ve got to keep your toddler entertained by taking them to the park, the library, out swimming, even just to coffee shops with friends… remember it was Alf’s first time in a supermarket last month? Normal mums take their kids to the shops like three times a week 😂 his life is so small, no wonder Poor Alf seems developmentally backwards and docile and a bit slow compared to his peers - he doesn’t get the chance to do anything!

Reactions: 15
I just can’t believe she laughed off decapitated children in car accidents. But continues to face him forward.

If she has a management they’re doing a tit job. Or have sacked her off cos she does and says what she wants.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The irony of her talking about being away and wanting to be in her own bed when she’s had more holidays this year than most people have had in the last 10 years! 🥴

Reactions: 7
this pose she does annoys me so much 🤣
Anyone else?
almost as bad as the blow kiss one 🤢

BEE805CE-5C2F-4909-BBE1-39FE1EF3A790.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can forward face him all she wants; her child her choice… but why forward face him so he can see her. He’s behind her? He can’t see anything except the back of her seat. She would have to turn around fully in her seat while driving to see him. It makes no sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else just vomited in their mouth at her saying Alf was made on that mattress 🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m starting to wonder if she’s indirectly trying to harm him?! I don’t even know if she realises it or if she’s so far up her own arse she can’t see that every single time there’s some safety decision to make she takes the most dangerous option; ie front facing so young, cot bumpers, leaving a mobile baby to sleep alone in the adult bed without supervision…
It’s like she’s trying to sabotage him for life at the very least. She’s not helping him develop, if anything they’re actively stunting his development with ill fitting shoes, constant screen time, not letting him feed himself…
I’m so sad for the poor sweet boy and it’s honestly very concerning at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That video of their family meal time is hilarious. Although a bit sad too. But the way Tommy is trying to eat his own (tit looking) lasagne and also shovel food in Alfie’s mouth while he sits there looking completely vacant at the iPad is just ridiculous. First meal together 😂😂😂 why can’t he feed himself with a spoon?! Have they even let him try? Why is no one talking and why is the iPad on so loud?! Also, more importantly, where is the salad and garlic bread?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m starting to wonder if she’s indirectly trying to harm him?! I don’t even know if she realises it or if she’s so far up her own arse she can’t see that every single time there’s some safety decision to make she takes the most dangerous option; ie front facing so young, cot bumpers, leaving a mobile baby to sleep alone in the adult bed without supervision…
It’s like she’s trying to sabotage him for life at the very least. She’s not helping him develop, if anything they’re actively stunting his development with ill fitting shoes, constant screen time, not letting him feed himself…
I’m so sad for the poor sweet boy and it’s honestly very concerning at this point.
At least when he's in nursery/ school they will be able to pick up on any safeguarding concerns (hopefully) if there are any

Reactions: 9
She continues to call a 17 year old a child to sensationalise further.
I’d love to know what, or who Prince Tommy NB was doing at 17, I doubt it would fit calling him a child then. And still she’s saying ‘we’ allowed him not to face justice. His accuser allowed It, not we. Again, be angry that accusers can accept financial settlement, that’s the problem here.
Still also pushing guilt by association. I hope she’s never been friends, family or business associated with a person guilty of crime. People’s spouses abuse their own children in their own home and they have no idea. Continuing the insistence on guilt by association is an insult to innocent people affected by other’s crimes.

She doesn’t understand this nuanced situation or the details of the complaint at all.

I don’t even understand why ‘DJ, Life coach, reality star’ Ashley even thinks people want her opinion on political, ethical and social issues. She seems to think her ‘A grade student’ claim and role in GB news makes her some kind of qualified social commentator.
Everyone has the right to an opinion but she never retracts when she gets it wrong so it just spreads stupidity

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And the saddest thing about this is that safeguarding concerns should be picked up now, rather than when he’s at school when the emotional damage has been done. With her having an open social media, documenting neglect, her childminder has the power to report certain issues. But obviously this isn’t happening 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Dad was a fireman = car safety does not apply

She's literally such a joke she couldn't care less about that poor child

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.