Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t believe she claims to be attachment parenting.
Just had my first night away from my son (about to turn two) when I FaceTimed home he welled up, meanwhile Alf sees her more on a screen than he does in person.
She’s a walking contradiction, baffled how more people don’t see this.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Your baby's reaction is a credit to your parenting! Alf however couldn't give a F about Ashley. Probably glad to have a break from her eye fluttering and ass cheek videoing. Lovely day.

Reactions: 14
Your baby's reaction is a credit to your parenting! Alf however couldn't give a F about Ashley. Probably glad to have a break from her eye fluttering and ass cheek videoing. Lovely day.
your profile pic is a work of art.
Lovely day x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I cant take credit for it somebody else on here made it. Their artistic talent deserves all the praise.👏 🤣
Using my Grade A artistic (non-existent) talent 😂

I think Ash would buy it off me though as she loves a picture or 2 of herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My youngest daughter is the same age as Alf and I always drink my tea hot! It's not even making sense anymore

• Haha
can't drink her tea hot , yet leaves several knives within easy reach of Alf 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She’s trolling us surely and leading people on that she’s pregnant? She just can’t be. I can’t imagine her having another baby and neglecting this one too, she’s had her “freedom” back

Reactions: 10
Not specific to Ash, but I’ve never related to the whole ‘unable to finish a hot drink’ trope. Even when my son was a newborn. Nap time, snack time, happily playing with some toys - I’ve always just waited to make a drink when I know I have time to drink it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Not specific to Ash, but I’ve never related to the whole ‘unable to finish a hot drink’ trope. Even when my son was a newborn. Nap time, snack time, happily playing with some toys - I’ve always just waited to make a drink when I know I have time to drink it. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yep my babe is almost 4mo and I've already had 2 hot coffees this morning. Stop trying to so desperately be relatable Ashley. You're a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know plenty of mums (joys of school playground) and I’m yet to find someone who didn’t go off tea/coffee during pregnancy! I hate the stuff whilst pregnant. I think she’s tired cos she’s lazy, she hasn’t gone quiet from sickness and she’s nipped on holiday a few times. If she isn’t and she’s made out like she is to gain engagement, she’s a bigger sick duck than I thought.

Most normal mums would enjoy the child peace but balance it with ‘just facetimed, I miss them so much etc etc’. They probably will have to FaceTime her so he remembers who she is 🤮 Poor Alf.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand ‘I haven’t showered in weeks with a baby’. My husband brings me a tea every morning and I drink it as I get out the shower. Even with newborns and toddlers

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand ‘I haven’t showered in weeks with a baby’. My husband brings me a tea every morning and I drink it as I get out the shower. Even with newborns and toddlers
The only time I haven’t showered is in the depths of depression. Not because of a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I do think some of that depends on the sort of partner you have or if they're around, but I highly doubt that Ashley will have these sorts of challenges on a regular basis, she's only put that about her tea drinking to try to seem relatable....but we all know it's bs

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree on the partner front. When I have our 4th mines already said he can’t cook… so won’t. He needs his sleep for work… so won’t do night feeds. Won’t entertain the idea of formula cos he might have to give a bottle and let me have some freedom… and he wonders why I’m shitting it. And I wonder why I get pissed off with mums like Trashley.

I manage to wash my hair once a week with 3 kids atm. If you have plenty of help the whole ‘I don’t get to shower or have a hot cup of tea’ thing with 1 kid is bullshit.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I agree on the partner front. When I have our 4th mines already said he can’t cook… so won’t. He needs his sleep for work… so won’t do night feeds. Won’t entertain the idea of formula cos he might have to give a bottle and let me have some freedom… and he wonders why I’m shitting it. And I wonder why I get pissed off with mums like Trashley.

I manage to wash my hair once a week with 3 kids atm. If you have plenty of help the whole ‘I don’t get to shower or have a hot cup of tea’ thing with 1 kid is bullshit.
Oh I really feel for you that must be so tough I'm sorry. ❤ you should tell him that this isn't OK though. You deserve to feel supported. I'm angry for you but you sound like an amazing mama.

• Heart
Gah, I actually agree with her regarding Harry and Meghan. Though her GB News delivery is crap, and there have been very vocal people pointing out the negative Meghan articles all weekend on Twitter (with really high engagement), so I highly doubt she’s researched the articles themselves.

Reactions: 4
So she's gone to Lake Garda with Melissa Odabash and Julia Bradbury ( strange combination?🤷‍♀️) ...according to Melissa's IG page apparently for a spa trip / detox...wtf!
no doubt there will be some modelling of bikinis as well that we will have the opportunity to look forward to

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.