Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's gone to Lake Garda with Melissa Odabash and Julia Bradbury ( strange combination?🤷‍♀️) ...according to Melissa's IG page apparently for a spa trip / detox...wtf!
no doubt there will be some modelling of bikinis as well that we will have the opportunity to look forward to
She said it was a work trip didn't she??

Reactions: 4
I agree on the partner front. When I have our 4th mines already said he can’t cook… so won’t. He needs his sleep for work… so won’t do night feeds. Won’t entertain the idea of formula cos he might have to give a bottle and let me have some freedom… and he wonders why I’m shitting it. And I wonder why I get pissed off with mums like Trashley.

I manage to wash my hair once a week with 3 kids atm. If you have plenty of help the whole ‘I don’t get to shower or have a hot cup of tea’ thing with 1 kid is bullshit.
that must be so hard for you, hope you’re doing ok. Mr Willowtree sounds like he needs a kick up the arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She said it was a work trip didn't she??
Yes - looks like there's quite a few of them , obviously shooting swimwear.....but also looks like there lots of opportunities for poor overworked Trashley to have some much needed ME,ME,ME time in the spa and "healing gardens " 🙄

Reactions: 7
Just seen Melissa’s stories. Julia’s had a truckload of tit go her way so she absolutely deserves a break. Why on Earth is Trashley involved in this? 😂 I hope she doesn’t moan about her tit life to someone who’s battled cancer recently.
Thanks for the love guys.. can you tell baby wasn’t planned 🫠 As mums we just get on with it don’t we? (Not if youre Ashley)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Make sure you all report the vintage pink story to ASA. she hasn’t declared advert / collaboration whatever it is. So Quick and easy to do

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just can’t believe she claims to be attachment parenting.
Just had my first night away from my son (about to turn two) when I FaceTimed home he welled up, meanwhile Alf sees her more on a screen than he does in person.
She’s a walking contradiction, baffled how more people don’t see this.
Alf probably doesn’t even know Ashley is his mum, he probably thinks his childminder is his mum and that he goes to Ashley’s to be babysat.

Reactions: 8
I agree on the partner front. When I have our 4th mines already said he can’t cook… so won’t. He needs his sleep for work… so won’t do night feeds. Won’t entertain the idea of formula cos he might have to give a bottle and let me have some freedom… and he wonders why I’m shitting it. And I wonder why I get pissed off with mums like Trashley.

I manage to wash my hair once a week with 3 kids atm. If you have plenty of help the whole ‘I don’t get to shower or have a hot cup of tea’ thing with 1 kid is bullshit.
Sorry to derail but the whole narrative of ‘need my sleep for work’ is bleeping bullshit. I’m a mum of a 1 year old and the days of getting up for work at 5am are a lot bleeping easier than getting up with a baby after a night of broken sleep. Please give Mr Willowtree a right royal kick up the arse. And don’t get me started on his views on formula. You can’t do it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry to derail but the whole narrative of ‘need my sleep for work’ is bleeping bullshit. I’m a mum of a 1 year old and the days of getting up for work at 5am are a lot bleeping easier than getting up with a baby after a night of broken sleep. Please give Mr Willowtree a right royal kick up the arse. And don’t get me started on his views on formula. You can’t do it all.
My partner put it perfectly the other day when I was trying to talk myself out of him doing some of the night feeds in the week. He said "but I get to go to work and get away from the job that is parenting, you don't" it's so true. It's relentless. We all need a break. Trashley doesn't though. She gets one every bloody day. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The ‘work’ is tagging the resort in her stories. Such an inspiration to all mothers, working so hard and parenting full time too. Simply inspiring x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I noticed on that GB news clip she was blinking excessively and not in her usual way, so maybe she does have a weird blinking thing when she’s nervous? As well as batting her eyelashes on purpose when she’s posing, of course.

Reactions: 8
So her work is advertising the hotel? We need to keep screen shots of all the times it’s tagged in her stories so that we can report if necessary.

All of the hotel shots better be tagged as PR trip / invite otherwise I’m reporting her to ASA.

I’m reporting her to the ASA for these anyway. The tag is hidden at the very top and is barely visible even if the lightest slide:

9135AC12-8F11-454B-A07C-AB8B1DF64A9D.png
BA744D04-6DA0-413F-989E-2D191C282E23.png
73E6FFB7-A7E1-4AFC-A4BE-92E05C48AB21.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.