Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well let’s all troll her back and report her. This is getting absolutely ridiculous. The links been shared and you can remain anonymous. Alf deserves someone to fight his corner.
I’ve just put my toddler to bed, I watched him role play with 2 teddies practising his words chatting away. She’s missing so much at this age 💔

His mothers an absolute joke and it’s only going to get worse once the 2nd baby is here. I’m honestly so shocked at her stories 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It should be worrying to these ‘influencers’ that a stranger (🙋🏼‍♀️) can fill in a form giving their child’s full name, address, date of birth, and name and location of their childcare provider, but I only know all of those things because Ashley herself has provided them to us.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It should be worrying to these ‘influencers’ that a stranger (🙋🏼‍♀️) can fill in a form giving their child’s full name, address, date of birth, and name and location of their childcare provider, but I only know all of those things because Ashley herself has provided them to us.
Totally! I found her address on Right Move when she was posting selfies from her front garden. Took all of 5 mins!! So vain and desperate to brag and show off, she has made Alf vulnerable 😥

Edit to add, I did this as I’m nosy lol but they’re weirdos out there who will take advance of this information

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Has anyone taken one for the team looking at gbeebies yet tonight?

Curiosity got the better of me and I just watched ten mins. Jesus. This show. Is it always this AWFUL? And is she always this wooden? Does anyone genuinely give a tit what Dan Wootten says? Lots of checking of her notes again… but - so are the other presenters so I guess it’s standard for this crap?

So many questions.

God I’m watching it and can’t stop. Almost feel sorry for her. They seem to have absolutely no respect for her and talk over etc. Why on earth is she even there?

Last thing and then I’m turning it off. She can’t hold her own because A. It’s an absolute tit show of a programme. B. She can’t hold her own, doesn’t come well prepared (E.g. they were just discussing whether Archie and Lillibet should have titles and the ‘panellists’ we’re arguing they don’t want to be royal etc etc why should they have titles. BUT Trashley didn’t chip in with the obvious fact that being an HRH comes with security!?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Poor Alf. My heart breaks for him, it really does.

Gbeebies 😂 that made me chuckle!
Just wanted to point out the food she 'paid for' is from Lucy Meck's sister's company.
She may have paid for it but it's clearly to curry favour if so!

Oh and Trash, 'slippy' is not a word. It's been a while since you were an A star student love... Maybe try a paid partnership with a dictionary company? I'm sure you could get some nice half naked shots somehow 🙄🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Fs she’s off to Italy today for ‘work’ but luckily Nana is coming to the rescue as the childminders won’t have a sick child… she’s unreal.

Oh and another reminder of how she was a grade A student 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Wonder what ‘work’ she’s doing in Italy. Bet it involves getting her tits out not for the male gaze. Lovely day x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
why doesn’t she realise that people are calling her thick not because they disagree with her opinion but cause she’s thick? I know lots of people with degrees and even masters who are thick as tit. Being able to memorise facts on a subject and regurgitate them during exam time doesn’t mean you’re smart. In fact, where I work there is a form for people to fill in and doctors are the ones who get the form wrong most frequently and it’s just filling in personal details (no offence to docs, just facts).

Would she have sent Alf to childminders if she hadn’t broadcast to the world that he was sick?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
They bought a dining table with a bleeping fire pit when they’re going to have 2 toddlers?

Hahahahaha

Shall we all collectively pray she catches Alf’s bug mid flight/during her stint in Italy so it gets ruined 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What’s her degree in though? Probably something like events management (no shade but not exactly on the same level as a degree in medicine or neuroscience or something like that is it 😂)

I have a degree and got an A* in my GCSEs (like 20 bleeping years ago) I am still thick as tit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t think I ever got an A-grade at school and I know I’m 10x more intelligent than her. Well, most people are. It’s not hard 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.