Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am seriously considering a safeguarding submission to Essex council, and that’s not something I’d ever do for a stranger on the internet.
Im considering the same thing. This isn’t right. Where does it stop? When he’s dead in his cot? It’s actually made my blood run cold. If she hasn’t got a truck load of hate this morning her disciples need their heads checking

Reactions: 20
just means they partied and didn’t bother to check him. poor kid.

a few months ago he poo’d on his tent and trashley called tnb right away to come downstairs and sort it out. she is not capable of handling it herself

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I despise Ashley however I have had a similar experience and am now feeling so bad reading these comments! It was a midweek night, my husband and I were totally sober, there was a noise notification on the camera but when we looked on the camera our daughter was sleeping soundly and we assumed she had just been coughing. When we went in the next morning, she had been sick - a good part of it was out of the cot but she had actually lay on top of the vomit so it wasn't visible on the camera.

I was definitely heartbroken about it and we both felt awful however sometimes these things can happen + there's no neglect or safeguarding issues present.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
As others have said, any time my Son has been sick he has literally screamed and I have heard him on the monitor and ran straight in there. There is no way on earth that poor child made no noise. I would be beyond distraught if I somehow didn’t hear my Son and found him in a state like that- I wouldn’t forgive myself! He could have choked on his own vomit or anything and I bet he was freezing cold 😞 it actually breaks my heart and he isn’t even my child, so how on earth can she post in on Instagram laughing about it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What must her sister think of her? Can her family not stage some intervention? I genuinely think Alf needs placing with his grandparents. How she can openly admit what she has whilst sunbathing and SMILING like it’s ok? Where does the neglect end? She’s neglected him a lot but this has shook me to the core.

• Angry
I despise Ashley however I have had a similar experience and am now feeling so bad reading these comments! It was a midweek night, my husband and I were totally sober, there was a noise notification on the camera but when we looked on the camera our daughter was sleeping soundly and we assumed she had just been coughing. When we went in the next morning, she had been sick - a good part of it was out of the cot but she had actually lay on top of the vomit so it wasn't visible on the camera.

I was definitely heartbroken about it and we both felt awful however sometimes these things can happen + there's no neglect or safeguarding issues present.
This doesn’t sound like the same situation that Alf was in and you didn’t publish it on the internet, disregarding your child’s dignity, I’d assume.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
D

Don't compare yourself for one minute. You sound like a decent parent. My daughter would be sick on herself all the time due to reflux even with the monitor turned up loud and checking on her lots we'd still miss it every now and then.

ASHLEY however.... am I reading this right? How long had he been laying there in sick and diarrhea???? Has anybody messaged her for clarification? Is she actually this stupid? I'm disgusted. 10 years with safeguarding being a main focus of my job and I'm disgusted.

I would message but I'm ✨blocked✨

• Sad
  • Heart
She’s shown a full 360 of the garden now and Alf’s Wendy house has indeed disappeared
Really odd considering how much she said he loved it!

3316542B-B5C2-49BC-9A14-76463CA5FCA8.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
This doesn’t sound like the same situation that Alf was in and you didn’t publish it on the internet, disregarding your child’s dignity, I’d assume.
definitely not!! Makes me sad just remembering it!

D

Don't compare yourself for one minute. You sound like a decent parent. My daughter would be sick on herself all the time due to reflux even with the monitor turned up loud and checking on her lots we'd still miss it every now and then.
Thank you :)

• Heart
Oh bleeping hell, a new grid post about her house but really just an excuse to mention she’s a lockdown mum who exclusively breastfed and co-slept with her baby. Ashley, please STFU, it’s really like listening to a broken record. Literally no one gives a tit anymore, and no, we aren’t interested in seeing your house or garden.
Rant over, sorry 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16

My daughter regularly leaves her drinks bottle open overnight and ends up sleeping in a puddle. So I usually check it’s closed when I go to bed but if she wakes after that she’s been sleeping in the puddle for who knows how long. Obviously not the same as poop; but I always change everything, tidy up, deal with it… no publicise it then call my other half to do it

Reactions: 6

Your reaction to this clearly shows how different you are to Trashley so please don’t feel worse about your situation from reading our comments. Obviously there are exceptions to any rule and the fact you woke up, checked the camera and then felt so bad the next day shows you care and there was no neglect at all on your part and it was just a freak event. xx

It sounds so much worse for poor Alf though as diarrhoea was involved so I do find it hard to believe that there was no noise from him last night for him to wake in such a state. Plus Ashley doesn’t seem to feel guilty at all the way she described it! If she’d said what you said in your post just now it would have come across soooo differently

• Heart
Also on her post ‘breatsfeeding with Alf refusing to take a bottle’. Why would he need a bottle? The ‘job’ she’s in was closed during lockdown (mr bean button pushing). She was home all the time. Her childcare nanny was in the house so Alf could be brought to her. She was with the father of the child so no need to send her child away for visits. Why did he need to take a bottle?

Also on her post ‘breatsfeeding with Alf refusing to take a bottle’. Why would he need a bottle? The ‘job’ she’s in was closed during lockdown (mr bean button pushing). She was home all the time. Her childcare nanny was in the house so Alf could be brought to her. She was with the father of the child so no need to send her child away for visits. Why did he need to take a bottle?
She had a bleeping doula who would bring him to her whenever. More than any of us had through lockdown. I’m fed up of hearing this excuse. She was happy enough to flaunt her tits to make a point to oogling blokes. Such a dick

This sounds very different to what Ash has described.
You looked and your child was asleep, for a start, and she wasn’t ‘covered head to toe’ like Ash says Alf was. xxx

• Heart
I wonder what happened with Alf. Do we think they just let him gorge on loads of foods and cakes yesterday and that’s why he was sick with diarrhea? I don’t understand how he wasn’t crying in the night if he was covered head to toe. Surely they’d have heard him?

Reactions: 10
She had a bleeping doula who would bring him to her whenever. More than any of us had through lockdown. I’m fed up of hearing this excuse. She was happy enough to flaunt her tits to make a point to oogling blokes. Such a dick
SHE HAD A DOULA? She literally acts like the only person who's ever found parenting hard ever

I wonder what happened with Alf. Do we think they just let him gorge on loads of foods and cakes yesterday and that’s why he was sick with diarrhea? I don’t understand how he wasn’t crying in the night if he was covered head to toe. Surely they’d have heard him?
Surely if he has been fine today it isn't a bug so must have been the food i.e eating too much / the wrong stuff

Reactions: 10
SHE HAD A DOULA? She literally acts like the only person who's ever found parenting hard ever

Surely if he has been fine today it isn't a bug so must have been the food i.e eating too much / the wrong stuff
Yes she had a doula/nanny when he was a couple months old 2 or 3 times a week! She made the excuse she had work to do so the nanny would take him out. She could’ve pumped, gone out and tried him with a bottle then. 9/10 times they won’t take a bottle if they can smell you. Honestly, she’s insulting to lockdown mums.

I had a bug a few months ago after my kids got it, I was never sick but felt horrendous. My youngest had it but was only sick once in the night and then was fine in the day! Alf can absolutely have a bug still, so if he’s in childcare tomorrow, again I’ll be lost for words.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Mr Bean button pushing 😂😂😂😂😂 still kills me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Yes she had a doula/nanny when he was a couple months old 2 or 3 times a week! She made the excuse she had work to do so the nanny would take him out. She could’ve pumped, gone out and tried him with a bottle then. 9/10 times they won’t take a bottle if they can smell you. Honestly, she’s insulting to lockdown mums.

I had a bug a few months ago after my kids got it, I was never sick but felt horrendous. My youngest had it but was only sick once in the night and then was fine in the day! Alf can absolutely have a bug still, so if he’s in childcare tomorrow, again I’ll be lost for words.
I was thinking the same about childcare as the nanny has other children there doesn't she, lovely day. Xx

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.