Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what happened with Alf. Do we think they just let him gorge on loads of foods and cakes yesterday and that’s why he was sick with diarrhea? I don’t understand how he wasn’t crying in the night if he was covered head to toe. Surely they’d have heard him?
they’re not gonna hear him crying from his room. they’re partying outside.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
They both had too much to drink to probably look after him properly. 100% he’s at the childminders tomorrow

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
They both had too much to drink to probably look after him properly. 100% he’s at the childminders tomorrow
Maybe he did - what's her excuse? She's pregnant so wouldn't have been drinking and also awake enough to tidy up before she went to bed...

yeah I noticed her comment about a "very hungover" Tommy but no mention of her hanging , wonder when she will finally tell all about the pregnancy?

Reactions: 9
yeah I noticed her comment about a "very hungover" Tommy but no mention of her hanging , wonder when she will finally tell all about the pregnancy?
Who knows and who actually cares anyway! I feel sorry for it already - she's just vile. Pure and simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
tit will hit the fan when she announces. People are seeing through her bullshit and neglect with Alf. To bring another baby in the mix is just laughable 😂

• Sad
  • Angry
My son was sick a few days ago. He was in having an afternoon nap in his cot (rare as even at 19 months he's a contact napper pro!). I heard it from downstairs before the noise alert even came up on the monitor, flew upstairs and held him while he threw up all over me, so he didn't have to get it on himself as much. Then I ran us both a bath and we spent the whole day and night cuddling.

Everything was cancelled the next day even though he turned out fine.

Ashely is disgusting. I remember my son's poor, confused, scared little face when he was being sick. Poor, poor Alf. Cannot believe she posted about it with a big dumb smile on her face. bleeping hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone know if we can report concerns anonymously? This has genuinely disturbed me. I can’t stop thinking about that poor baby 💔 No doubt she’ll be moaning about him tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
At a family gathering recently my LO was asleep in the spare room whilst my husband and I enjoyed the party. My mum doesn’t drink so she was designated listen out for the LO to allow us to mingle etc.
I popped to the toilet and checked on LO who was fine. Came out of the loo and she was screaming she had been very poorly in that short space of time from both ends. I have never sobered up so fast and the party was over as far as I was concerned. I cleaned her up, changed bedding etc and hugged her all night, getting no sleep myself but making sure she felt safe and secure and also to be hand if she was sick again.
I hate that she was in that mess for what could have only been a few minutes and still feel guilty now.
I don’t understand how High Street Ashley thinks that’s an insta worthy tale. She’s seriously unhinged and I feel so sorry for that little boy. Poor Alf, sorry you didn’t have a lovely day x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Just catching up on this thread after being away for a while - how do we know she’s pregnant? What an absolute joke, she’s an awful mother and I don’t say that lightly.

Reactions: 7
Poor Alf they get a fright when they are sick usually. Also why does her garden look like a bleeping boxing ring ? 🤣🤣🤣
lovely day x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Eating in the new garden… Alf looking at the iPad. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I love eating outside with my baby, we look at the birds and the planes and have a chat. Absolutely no need for an iPad!

Reactions: 15
If it was a kid friendly garden Alf could be playing in it whilst Trash and No Balls chill/clean up. Instead he's sat in a highchair in the outdoor kitchen in front of his bleeping iPad 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Is there ever a moment when poor Alf isn't plonked in front of a screen of some kind?....there's absolutely no need to use a screen when outside in garden at your own house unless you have a sterile child unfriendly garden

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.