Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone pulled her up on being a royal hater on the queens post? The bleeping audacity of the woman sheep! Atleast the Queen loved her children and actually spent time with them. No doubt she’ll moan about tax payer paying for her funeral. I’d rather line the royals pockets than conservative MP’s!
The Queen left her young children at home with nannies and their grandmother when she went on a 6 month tour of the commonwealth. I’m surprised Ashley doesn’t idolise her!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She used to help the elderly in and around Chelsea?? What the duck is she on about 😂
She has a made up story for literally every occasion!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The queen dies and she manages to find a reason to post photos of herself based on a meeting with another old lady! What does that have to do with anything?!

The Queen left her young children at home with nannies and their grandmother when she went on a 6 month tour of the commonwealth. I’m surprised Ashley doesn’t idolise her!
This has killed me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She used to help the elderly in and around Chelsea?? What the duck is she on about 😂
She has a made up story for literally every occasion!
I've followed her for a long time, she did regularly meet up with that one old lady, who seemed quite glamourous and had an interesting past. She never met up with any poor people living in council houses that had had a normal life working in a shop or something.
I think her saying help is a bit of a stretch, they'd go for afternoon tea or sit and chat looking at old photos, she wasn't wiping bums and changing beds!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've followed her for a long time, she did regularly meet up with that one old lady, who seemed quite glamourous and had an interesting past. She never met up with any poor people living in council houses that had had a normal life working in a shop or something.
I think her saying help is a bit of a stretch, they'd go for afternoon tea or sit and chat looking at old photos, she wasn't wiping bums and changing beds!
Probably hoping she'd leave her some inheritance

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm telling you now if I looked like this at 29 years old my family would be throwing an intervention she looks like she's spent a week on crack
Who has a house at 29 and if you had a student loan, of course you’d still be paying it off?! She’s also the only person who puts so much importance on being in a relationship at that age. She really does create problems where there aren’t any.

I don’t know anyone obsessed with being single vs coupled, meeting milestones in a timeframe etc like her. What does she have to do with anything? In 40 years beyond the ‘if we’re still single at 50’ joke or facing the age limit on fertility I’ve never once thought you evaluate it let alone discussed it with friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is ridiculous with her milestones/timelines. I got my age wrong the other day talking to someone cos I actually forgot it ffs 😂 Age is just a number, it’s what you do with your life that’s important 🙄

• Heart
I always forget my age! I’m early 30s and actually everyone always comments that I’m young! I have friends in their 40s and 50s, still very much enjoying life and not succumbed to wearing fleeces and sitting in every evening waiting to die.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s obsessed with it as it’s one of the few things she has to ‘create content’ about. Even more annoyingly, she seems to get engagement when she does!? I guess it taps into the media narrative that female celebs peak in their 20s and are on the shelf after? Either way, what a flipping vacuous way to live life. Does she ever just enjoy a moment? Or does she have to film, eye duck or strip off to mark each and every ‘first’ she experiences?

Reactions: 12
Aww that garden, Alf will absolutely love playing in that, so safe with mainly porcelain Slabs and a measley piece of grass 🙃

• Haha
Podcast is back a week on Monday… looks like she’ll be announcing her pregnancy potentially on the day of The Queen’s funeral then 🥴🥴🥴

7A032E26-EAA9-4EB8-B34A-13455AB35957.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Aww that garden, Alf will absolutely love playing in that, so safe with mainly porcelain Slabs and a measley piece of grass 🙃
I just can’t see why anyone in their right mind would have their garden done like this when they have a young child? If she is pregnant, she’s seriously going to regret Alf not having a safe outside space to play while she’s tied up with a new baby? I just cannot get my head around the stupidity of this garden design?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.