Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh Tommy’s emergency dentist appointment makes sense then if they were doing the baby shoot for Hello 🙄

Reactions: 15
Whilst Trashley’s a hot mess, making a series of ridiculous faces whilst promoting jewellery no one can afford or would want to, her fellow Made In Chelsea alumnus, Millie Mackintosh is amongst the co-signatories of the open letter sent to our new PM on the subject of childcare.

Pregant Then Screwed, The Juggle & Grazia have written the letter & there is a very long list of signatures. No Ashley James though? The woman who needs childcare more than any other parent in the UK? How could she have been left out? Perhaps no one cared to ask her… interesting to see how long it takes her to hop on the band waggon.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Apologies did it's been said before, you guys move fast on this thread! Just listened to her on the MAFS podcast and she talks about Tommy and how he's the father to her 'children'. Defo preggers.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Trashleys raved and shared pregnant then screwed in the past when Joeli’s delved into covid birth rights etc. Just goes to show she doesn’t give a tit about child ratios and staffing issues/funding as long as they’re DBS checked. She doesn’t care who looks after Alf. Although she probably doesn’t need to worry about childminders/nurseries if they get a live-in Nanny.

The pregnancy announcement has been dragged on for too long now. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s actually having a boy and her excuse is that she didn’t want to announce it because of gender dissapointment, and try to rationalise it drone on for ✨content✨

Reactions: 8
I imagine the Hello magazine exclusive will fund the year’s wages for the live in nanny. It’s so sickening

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Whilst Trashley’s a hot mess, making a series of ridiculous faces whilst promoting jewellery no one can afford or would want to, her fellow Made In Chelsea alumnus, Millie Mackintosh is amongst the co-signatories of the open letter sent to our new PM on the subject of childcare.

Pregant Then Screwed, The Juggle & Grazia have written the letter & there is a very long list of signatures. No Ashley James though? The woman who needs childcare more than any other parent in the UK? How could she have been left out? Perhaps no one cared to ask her… interesting to see how long it takes her to hop on the band waggon.
Hey troll, she’s covered childcare in a tweet with copied and pasted 7 year old stats remember! She CARES!

She will also jump on this bandwagon just in time to use its terminology and numbers on GB News tonight, just you watch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
also- I only see him for half an hour In the mornings? Well she obviously doesn’t get up with him then? As surelt no one with a toddler gets them up, changed fed and out the door to nursery in half an hour! They’re always up way earlier than they need to be (in this house anyway 😂) I get a good 1.5/2 hours in the mornings before we are all at work and nursery by 8am.
Exactly this! We are awake at 6/6.30! Bit of morning snuggles in bed then down for breakfast and tv cuddles before we get ready and out the house at 8. Mornings are chaotic but I try and make the most of the time we have because I know when I next see him he will be asleep in his cot (which is still in my room next to me 😍, so at least I get to stare at him at night)
She makes me angryyyyy!!

Her latest story saying she has been going to the forest, reading and playing with Alf…sorry when?? It is only Tuesday and we know she didn’t see him at all yesterday, and they left him for 4 days before that! More lies. Also I don’t know if this is normal or not, as he is my only child, but by Alfs age my Son was saying 3 word sentences and counting up to 20. I bet poor Alf only knows the days of the week from watching the tv as well, not because she has actually sat down with him and taught him.
Can I just check, your son was speaking 3 word sentences and counting to 20 by 20 months old? That seems super advanced! My son is 18 months old and only says a few words, we encourage him and spend lots of time with him but he’s more of a walker, climber, jumper than a talker?

Reactions: 11
Can I just check, your son was speaking 3 word sentences and counting to 20 by 20 months old? That seems super advanced! My son is 18 months old and only says a few words, we encourage him and spend lots of time with him but he’s more of a walker, climber, jumper than a talker?
I always think kids are either walkers or talkers (early on). Alf didn’t really seem to be either? He’s so placid and docile though, little cherub. I feel bad for him!

Reactions: 10
My 20 month old is a walker/climber, he’s wild. He has one 3 word sentence which is “more please mama” cos he’s food obsessed.

Reactions: 7
They are all so different. I had a talker and my best mate had the walker. Ashley doesn’t seem to spend the time or have the interest in his development yet exaggerates wildly when we see little evidence of her claims. He will thrive in childcare thankfully and his social skills will all come from elsewhere also. He’s learnt his “ days of the month “ from the countless programmes he watches and has done since he was a newborn. His walking wasn’t helped by socks and shoes that never fit. He’s such a gorgeous boy she should cherish him

Reactions: 9
I always think kids are either walkers or talkers (early on). Alf didn’t really seem to be either? He’s so placid and docile though, little cherub. I feel bad for him!
Actually I thought Alf was very ahead with words! Pointing to different colours and shapes before 18 months with lots of ‘words’ (copying sounds rather than words) as they say everyone is different and I feel posts like these may worry other parents.

Reactions: 8
They are all so different. I had a talker and my best mate had the walker. Ashley doesn’t seem to spend the time or have the interest in his development yet exaggerates wildly when we see little evidence of her claims. He will thrive in childcare thankfully and his social skills will all come from elsewhere also. He’s learnt his “ days of the month “ from the countless programmes he watches and has done since he was a newborn. His walking wasn’t helped by socks and shoes that never fit. He’s such a gorgeous boy she should cherish him
Imagine how much less she’s going to care when the new baby (and her latest cash cow) is born. Poor Alf

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Please Don’t worry- my child is same age as Alf and just says single words. No sentences. Not concerned at all, she’s so bright and I know she understands everything and is picking words up as she goes. I agree with the comment that comparing childrens abilities on here can be worrying for some.I would say Alf had the speech of a normal 18/19 month or slightly more to be honest.

It’s like a really depressing version of Craig David isn’t it..

Oh a Photoshoot at home- this pregnancy is the worst kept secret ever.

also- I only see him for half an hour In the mornings? Well she obviously doesn’t get up with him then? As surelt no one with a toddler gets them up, changed fed and out the door to nursery in half an hour! They’re always up way earlier than they need to be (in this house anyway 😂) I get a good 1.5/2 hours in the mornings before we are all at work and nursery by 8am.

Sorry to add to post again, bur clue number 4,671 she’s pregnant. Bed early (which she says she never does) and Tommy bought her food. Making sure she’s eating. 👀
My kid might be the exception but we have to wake her every day for childcare so we do only see her for half hour in the AM and she goes to bed at 6/6.30pm (her choice not ours ha) so we only see her for 2 hours then too. But I fill our days off together with love and fun to make up for it! Unlike her

Why does she wear such short dresses, gross

Try not to worry or compare too much mamas(or dadas) all children develop differently. Apart from Alf who can say the days of the month and the years of the minute. Plus let's not forget Alf has a hired 1-1 tutor 5 days a week. Lovely day x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she wear such short dresses, gross

Try not to worry or compare too much mamas(or dadas) all children develop differently. Apart from Alf who can say the days of the month and the years of the minute. Plus let's not forget Alf has a hired 1-1 tutor 5 days a week. Lovely day x
She wears short dresses because she doesn’t interact with her baby. Imagine running after a toddler in her get up 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.