Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting. She said before they were going to have to wait for the outdoor kitchen as they couldn't afford it 🤔
“More money than sense” springs to mind. Who needs an outdoor kitchen? We’ve had a good summer but mostly the weather is crap.

Get a BBQ, by all means, but an outdoor kitchen is the sort of house “improvement” thing accountants advise rich people to do to offset their tax bill. Cashley must be making far too much money!

ETA: the “indoor” kitchen is a couple of metres away…🙄

Reactions: 18
This talentless bimbo is earning waaay too much money!! Can’t wait for the influencer bubble to burst and she has to get a real job.

Reactions: 13
They barely use the ‘indoor kitchen’ unless they’re heating up that All Plants slop. More money then sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How will she heat up the All Plants meals using the outdoor kitchen? It seems like crazy expense to go to for something that is unlikely to be used that often (especially putting it in during September) it'll be such a waste given I don't think she even knows how to cook.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LOL at her getting an outdoor kitchen when she doesn’t use her indoor one 😂👊 well apart from the microwave.

DING! dinners done!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if Alf will be palmed off again the weekend as it’s Tommy’s birthday?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
LOL at her getting an outdoor kitchen when she doesn’t use her indoor one 😂👊 well apart from the microwave.

DING! dinners done!
Was just coming on to say this. Holy tit she doesn’t use her indoor one. Watermelon and cheese for this poor kid with two kitchens . They should just teach him to use the microwave and be done
Lovely day x 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just another day during the cost of living crisis… outdoor kitchen for the win!

I’m sure Alf & the wildlife will love that!
She can’t cook, why does she need an outdoor kitchen? Plus, her house isn’t that big is it - surely the patio isn’t actually very far from the actual kitchen!

Interesting. She said before they were going to have to wait for the outdoor kitchen as they couldn't afford it 🤔

She said this 4 weeks ago in her patio reel (4th story)
Baby Thumb will be paying for the outdoor kitchen! Her new cash cow

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Was just coming on to say this. Holy tit she doesn’t use her indoor one. Watermelon and cheese for this poor kid with two kitchens . They should just teach him to use the microwave and be done
Lovely day x 🥴
I’m surprised he can’t already use it 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but I disagree with those saying she wasn't a lock down Mum. Lockdown didn't really end just like that, the knock on effect went on and on. My first child was born shortly after Alf. No antenatal classes, limited midwife face to face contact, after they were born no activity classes, peer support or breastfeeding support cafes etc for months. Even then, after being scared throughout pregnancy, still didn't know the effects on a baby, no vaccine I wasn't in a hurry to expose my new born to covid. Our first classes when they did open were done wearing masks, babies couldn't touch and had to sit apart. It was really horrible in my experience. Perhaps being rural with limited options in the first place didn't help but the experience of friends and family not being able to visit, meeting the through a window, being scared when finally people could come in or they still didn't want to being scared themselves to spread anything.
I applaud you all that got out there and got on with it but being able to go to the park or visit one friend really wasn't what I'd dreamed of for the past 40 years or waiting to have a baby. I don't think their grandparents thought they'd be waiting months to meet them either. If she genuinely felt limited by lockdowns and covid, I would say it's completely valid.
But trash didn’t want to do all those things, she wanted to go and sit in a pub with Alf and go and be a DJ.
She wasn’t interested in baby sensory classes or anything that benefited Alf in anyway. She hasn’t even seen a health visitor since he’s been born I don’t think, I’m sure she’s mentioned before she’s never been given one, but knowing how pushy Trashley is, if she was that bothered about having his development reviewed she’d have 100% have pushed to see a health visitor.
I agree with everything you’re saying though and I imagine being a lockdown mum must have been tough for lots of people for lots of different reasons. Just Trashleys reasons are all the wrong ones

Reactions: 10
Just going through my photos and spotted these from a few weeks ago. So sad.
I hope Alf never knows how much his mother didn’t want him.

C98F33AD-B6B1-49F4-9874-22E75F991218.jpeg
536EE3FC-2F43-49E8-AA9B-F5B84BFF1A1C.jpeg

Also the way she angles the camera down so we can see her tits 🙄 she could easily hold the camera up a bit so it would just be her shoulders and face in the shot.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Having got herself in a royal-hating hole she’ll be gutted she can’t film herself crying walking down the road at the latest news.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Having got herself in a royal-hating hole she’ll be gutted she can’t film herself crying walking down the road at the latest news.
I did wonder if she’d have the audacity to make it about whether there’s still a place for the royals or something. I hope she does… then gets cancelled

Reactions: 5
An outdoor kitchen 😂😂 now she can microwave her free meals in 2 places at once!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LOL so Alf’s “days of the month” is him repeating the months (more like sounding it out) from a song on a telly programme. Hardly narrating the months off his own free will 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Alf in childcare today and she’s out again tonight!

And she’s finally calling it ‘months of the year’.. hi Ashley!

also she says she’s off to pick up Alf then wait til tommys home then she’s going out. 2 mins later the next story, Tommy is home! So she probably had Alf for about 20 mins!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.