Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willowtree2

VIP Member
Also can we just talk about how she showed Alf’s royal creation and all she can say is ‘I’m not sure he made that much effort with the sticking’.

If that’s all you’ve got to say about something your toddler made, you’re a downright cunt.

Also good luck with the blisters Alf. Wearing wellies 2 sizes too big because she wants him in certain branding. She’s an absolute… I don’t even have the words anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
They barely use the ‘indoor kitchen’ unless they’re heating up that All Plants slop. More money then sense.

• Haha

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
The pregnancy baiting is driving me nuts…craving a subway and forgetting her handbag. She’s pathetic.

I really don’t get why Tommy had to go with her to Ireland. Why do they ‘deserve’ this time apart from Alf so much? I rarely get any time with my husband since we had our little boy, but I can’t imagine saying that because I chose to be a parent I deserve time away from my child. It sounds odd.

What’s the likelihood that once she’s told everyone she’s pregnant, Alf will spend even more time (if that’s possible) with other people because Ashley will just be soOoOo exhausted from this pregnancy and trying to film her new garden work.

Had to edit to add that people aren’t happy with her latest post about going travelling (did you guys know Ashley used to be really happy and single and went travelling loads?) because it’s tone bloody deaf when the majority are struggling to pay their extortionate energy bills!

Last edited:

Wildflower18

As if they have only left Alf overnight on the three occasions she mentioned. I can think of overnight weddings etc. they've gone to without him. Talking absolute shite as usual...

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
Not specific to Ash, but I’ve never related to the whole ‘unable to finish a hot drink’ trope. Even when my son was a newborn. Nap time, snack time, happily playing with some toys - I’ve always just waited to make a drink when I know I have time to drink it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

EmEm00

How about she gets a portrait of herself this time in her underwear holding a pack of Uno and crying into her phone that would be more accurate. She's a bug eyed airhead. And as for the ring collection. Wonderful gift for someone she said. Yeah okay Blinker, you think our priority will be to pre-order £8k+ rings during a cost of living crisis. Numpty. Be lucky to afford a Haribo ring.

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
I am seriously considering a safeguarding submission to Essex council, and that’s not something I’d ever do for a stranger on the internet.
Im considering the same thing. This isn’t right. Where does it stop? When he’s dead in his cot? It’s actually made my blood run cold. If she hasn’t got a truck load of hate this morning her disciples need their heads checking

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
TNB ALWAYS wearing skin tight Nike sportswear annoys me way more than it should.

Why do you have to collect your child from your parents dressed like you’re about to run the 100 metre hurdles??

• Haha

cantinfluenceme

Apologies did it's been said before, you guys move fast on this thread! Just listened to her on the MAFS podcast and she talks about Tommy and how he's the father to her 'children'. Defo preggers.

• Wow

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Why is she like some alien from outer space coming down to earth to pretend she is a normal human 😭 it’s like when Ed miliband ate that bacon sandwich

• Haha

ketchupmayo17

The queen dies and she manages to find a reason to post photos of herself based on a meeting with another old lady! What does that have to do with anything?!

The Queen left her young children at home with nannies and their grandmother when she went on a 6 month tour of the commonwealth. I’m surprised Ashley doesn’t idolise her!
This has killed me 😂😂😂

• Haha

oceanblu

A fucking chipped tooth 🤣🤣 are these 2 numbskulls for real? These 2 would palm their son off for a broken toenail ffs! It’s actually hilarious the excuses they come up with

• Haha

Pudding&Pie

Hates the monarchy and bitches non stop about it but will dedicate a whole grid post to The Queen - anything to increase engagement. Shameful.

• Sick

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
It's taken me a month to arrange someone to look after my cat so I can go away for 2 days to visit my 90 year old grandmother and this bint can just up and go last minute leaving behind her kid without a care in the world 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Mrs Lazarou

She's such a joke. Imagine being as vacuous as her. She makes me think of a school girl trying to show off...but then you meet her 20 years later and she's a mess and trying to be your mate. 😂

Ffs. I'm a poet as one part of my business (sorry, know it sounds poncy) but I've taken my son to every one of my readings, all of the festivals, everything! If they're not kid friendly, I don't go. My husband comes too and we make a family thing of it, it's so much fun. It doesn't make me feel less "me", if anything I love how he gets to grow up seeing different things and people. Like fuck would I be leaving him two weekends on a row to ponce around like she does.

Embarrassment. Can't believe the comments on her latest post. Why doesn't everyone see through her shit?!

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
I feel like a lifetime has passed, but it was only yesterday she got back from Ireland and already he's with 2 different people.

Of course he loves the nanny and childminder, he spends more time with them.

@ketchupmayo17 how's your spreadsheet looking 🤣 looks like you're going to have to put in some double shifts keeping it updated.

• Haha
  • Sad

willowtree2

VIP Member
You’ve got to be downright disgusting to say ‘I obviously didn’t want to have a son’ so publicly AFTER your son is here and well. She’s an absolute scrotum. Looks like one in that story too.

• Sad
  • Heart

Wildflower18

I thought No Balls was a decent bloke too until I saw how comfortable he is with their shit parenting