Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I'm pretty new to her, did they plan alf or.. She doesn't seem very motherly, she comes across like alf is nothing but an inconvenience to her. I hope she doesn't have another
She wasn’t fussed about kids cause she was soooo happy single then lockdown happened and she shacked up with someone and got pregnant straight away. She wants a girl cause she hates raising a boy, hates the patriarchy and was horrified to have a man growing inside her

Reactions: 19

cyrilsneer

I just can’t believe she claims to be attachment parenting.
Just had my first night away from my son (about to turn two) when I FaceTimed home he welled up, meanwhile Alf sees her more on a screen than he does in person.
She’s a walking contradiction, baffled how more people don’t see this.

• Heart

potatoface431

Chatty Member
Can someone who can be fucked make a tracker sheet on excel or something and plot how many days this month she actually has Alf?? 😂 I’d be interested to know. I’m just not hard working enough to do it myself, not like Ash ofc

• Haha

Raa

VIP Member
“Tommy would never cheat and I’m 100% sure about that”. I thought that once and it happened to me

• Sad

willowtree2

VIP Member
I’m quite new to this page, only came from the Hinch thread as I couldn’t believe anyone could be worse than Hinch but blimey, this woman is dreadful. From what I’ve read, she was only just into a lock down I relationship with Alfie’s father when she got pregnant and it doesn’t seem like the perfect match to me. If Alfie came along too soon in their relationship, why would you not work on the relationship and becoming a couple (as it was kind of forced on them) before having another baby? She clearly has no tolerance for that gorgeous little boy so why not wait until he is at a stage where she enjoys him more. I know some people really don’t like the baby/toddler stage and prefer them when they’re over 2. It just seems completely not thought out.

That’s what I thought! Can’t imagine Julia Bradbury who is recovering from breast cancer, getting on very well with Ashley. Completely different backgrounds, interests and family values and who in Julia’s position whold want to see someone flaunting their tits at every opportunity?
Honestly, people think Hinch and Kate Lawler are awful mothers… they’d have a field day with Trashley. She’s like a turd that’s laying undiscovered 😂 She maintains that her and Tommy’s relationship is perfect (because he does everything for her and that’s ok cos she hates men and they owe women everything in life cos patriarchy)

But she really is cold to the core.

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
Guys it’s a big day for us Tattle trolls, expect a “lovely day x” incoming this afternoon!

• Haha
  • Heart

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
‘Are you interested in seeing more of my art?’

Fucking hell, the content really has dried up for her hasn’t it, jesus.

• Haha

DaisyDaisy87

VIP Member
And stealing questions that are asked of other people and not her? Weird 😂😂😂 get off your phone ya melt
Literally created a whole reel for a question no one even asked her 🤣🤣🤣

Also Ash, you didn’t exactly ‘travel the world’. You had a few short holidays to places like the Maldives and you even haven’t left your 5* resorts in the past couple of years.

• Haha

aggytha

VIP Member
Imagine him sitting there covered in vomit and diarrhoea, feeling cold and alone. That’s horrific.

And then she uses it as content.
This fully hurts my heart. :( its no surprise “poor Alf” is the most used phrase on this thread.

I can’t even imagine how awful that poor boy must’ve felt. If I walked into my daughter covered in poo and vomit I would be beyond devastated!! 😭

• Sad

sasbeep

VIP Member
So relatable.
I would rather my child had a warm house than hunter wellies but ash is all fur coat and no knickers! If insta can’t see where her money goes what’s the point?

• Heart

Cariad

VIP Member
Is there ever a moment when poor Alf isn't plonked in front of a screen of some kind?....there's absolutely no need to use a screen when outside in garden at your own house unless you have a sterile child unfriendly garden

potatoface431

Chatty Member
Fucking hell, choose a lane Trash, you’re either one of us or you’re not. 10k holiday, 10k garden makeover and now trying to sell us 23k rings. Get fuckeddddd.

• Angry

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
Sorry to derail but the whole narrative of ‘need my sleep for work’ is fucking bullshit. I’m a mum of a 1 year old and the days of getting up for work at 5am are a lot fucking easier than getting up with a baby after a night of broken sleep. Please give Mr Willowtree a right royal kick up the arse. And don’t get me started on his views on formula. You can’t do it all.
My partner put it perfectly the other day when I was trying to talk myself out of him doing some of the night feeds in the week. He said "but I get to go to work and get away from the job that is parenting, you don't" it's so true. It's relentless. We all need a break. Trashley doesn't though. She gets one every bloody day. 🤣

• Heart

Ss-ldn

Chatty Member
Oh lads, what would we do without this absolute fanny and her nonsense 😂😂😂

Pure gold tonight. Horrible tacky but ££! curated
jewellery collection in a cost of living crisis. A random forest visit after her super busy day and days of the fucking month.

Defo think she’s gonna be in Hello next week. 👀 for baby Thumb watch

wellypark99

I despise Ashley however I have had a similar experience and am now feeling so bad reading these comments! It was a midweek night, my husband and I were totally sober, there was a noise notification on the camera but when we looked on the camera our daughter was sleeping soundly and we assumed she had just been coughing. When we went in the next morning, she had been sick - a good part of it was out of the cot but she had actually lay on top of the vomit so it wasn't visible on the camera.

I was definitely heartbroken about it and we both felt awful however sometimes these things can happen + there's no neglect or safeguarding issues present.

• Heart
  • Sad