Ashley Dale Murder Trial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could not agree more with this!! Cosmic scousers I call them with a huge chip on their shoulder. Also, I can't bare the notion that Liverpool is this big, diverse, multicultural city that is beaming at the seams with diversity - it's just not. I grew up in L8 all my family and 80% of my friends are from L8. I moved to a school in Allerton (when I was younger obv) and boy was I made to feel like the only "coloured" one, because that's what I was. My fella is from the North End and when I first took him to meet my family he was gobsmacked over the cultural differences. He couldn't believe that families had actual proper, homemade cooked dishes and not "the chippy" or, chicken and chips threw in the oven. Honestly the divide in Liverpool is absolutely night and day. The small, passive colorist remarks I've had from my OWN people in Liverpool has shocked me, never had nothings like it when I've visited Manchester, London etc.
I know drugs and gangs are everywhere but the we're dead sound, scouse not English crew is a uniquely Liverpool thing and makes me cringe my sphincter inside out. Er no, we're the same as the working class everywhere. Scouse exceptionalism is a cheesy myth designed to make us accept any old shite like the culture of thuggery and our corrupt council. Also the myth of how the city is so anti-racist and so multi cultural. Where? Tiny pockets of the south end. These halo polishers need to come and tell Jameel in my local shop how anti-racist the city is when his wife can't work of an evening cos of the abuse and intimidation.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My thoughts so far:

witham: fucked
Peers: fucked
Barry: fucked
Zest: fucked
Ian: fucked
radford: not sure - actually kinda feel sorry for him as I genuinely believe he didn’t know the extent of what the car was involved in.

Don’t agree with Ian coming across as all sweet an innocent. The red flag was raised as soon as he mentioned he had a call with his dad who was also in nick. The whole ‘yes sir, no sir, three bags full’ sir won’t wash with jury.
Also think he if he was to get off he would be safer inside. His family are not as feared as you think. Drove past some lovely art work in dovecot earlier ‘Ian f is a grass and his sister takes it up the ass’

his days are numbered regardless
---
Also one thing I can’t get my head around. A few of the lads said Witham came back and owned up to what he had done as soon as he did it.. yet when he was on the dock there was no mention of that and he said he kept it all inside for weeks.
Felt like that could’ve been discussed more. Saying that the updates on the echo must of not be a snippet of what actually gets said.
Where is it I’ll go get a pic of it for everyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sean’s defence are right, everything Ashley was saying come from Lee and Liv, two unreliable shitbags who haven’t done anything to help bring her to justice. Also Liv thriving on drama, we all know that’s true when she started shagging Dusty to cause murder with Sean knowing how he’d react the daft slag

Reactions: 13
If I was on that jury I’d be second guessing Sean, granted he’s a scumbag who’s battered women in the past but with no previous links to anything and the fact he was always close with Lee I’d be so undecided. I reckon Witham and Niall 10000% guilty but the rest I’d be questioning

Reactions: 8
The defence are doing a good job, but they did with Cashmans too. The nature of murder is that it's a pretty private enterprise so stories can be spun to fill in the blanks. Sean staying mates with both the Lee and Branch side of the barny means nothing. That's exactly what you'd do if you wanted to know someone's wearabouts and movements if you were part of a plan to bump them off. Two faced is the least of his character flaws.

Reactions: 5
Lee hasn’t told Ashley about the witham trouble, because she was probably carrying on over the Barry trouble and he couldn’t be arsed to tell her and make it worse.

At the end of the day, she’s dead because of him. He should have been there to answer for himself the little rat man 😡

Liv… I’m sorry but if my mate was killed it wouldn’t have taken me until 4/5 months later to talk to the police .

Reactions: 19
Its a difficult one for the jury, witham and peers are bang to rights, they have to me proven that peers was driving and not witham. The cctv being binned from peers house too.

Zeiss and fitzgibbon are a bit tricky from the coverage I've seen as it's based on them being at the flat and I'm still unsure who is telling the truth about the beef? Those two were hanging about with Lee too. Liv is a wee rat, Ashley even said she's gives her anxiety. I do believe that Barry sourced the gun for Witham, the whole big dave little dave was ridiculous. Ashley mentions branch a lot in the voice notes but obviously Lee never mentioned any beef with witham. Guess it gave witham an excuse to shoot Lee.

Reactions: 5
Obviously everyone here gets that Liv isn't on trial but she's come out of this absolutely stinking. I think I'd be changing my name by deed poll if it had been bandied round such a big court case but these ppl have no shame. Using her name to promote a tacky af outfit too! Btw I went past her Private & Confidential shop the other day and it was being renovated like someone's took it over. The world of haute couture may never recover.

Reactions: 13
Lee hasn’t told Ashley about the witham trouble, because she was probably carrying on over the Barry trouble and he couldn’t be arsed to tell her and make it worse.

At the end of the day, she’s dead because of him. He should have been there to answer for himself the little rat man 😡

Liv… I’m sorry but if my mate was killed it wouldn’t have taken me until 4/5 months later to talk to the police .
The fact police knew about the problem with Witham and Lee back in July 2022 aswell but apparently it was Niall’s beef that ignited it all, makes 0 sense

Reactions: 4
Obviously everyone here gets that Liv isn't on trial but she's come out of this absolutely stinking. I think I'd be changing my name by deed poll if it had been bandied round such a big court case but these ppl have no shame. Using her name to promote a tacky af outfit too! Btw I went past her Private & Confidential shop the other day and it was being renovated like someone's took it over. The world of haute couture may never recover.
If it was her old shop in west derby she hasn’t got that no more. She’s based in town by the looks of it

P&C is down as dissolved on companies house as of June this year ..

And the address is for her accountant however she did put a post on IG saying about she’s moved shops

Reactions: 4
Witham is getting life. The others conspired but he's the bastard that went and did it and didn't abort the mission once it was obvious Lee wasn't in. If you have an insanely generous and naive juror you could get arguments when they retire around it was all bravado and boasts and they were all shocked when he went and did it but I don't see how anyone could buy complete ignorance of the plot. The fact they all tried to get off out the country straight after is damning evidence all on it's own.

Reactions: 12
I’m not swayed by the closing arguments. It’s obvious these are dangerous men that the Police want off the streets, so even if they’re innocent, I’ll be glad if they get found guilty.

Interesting the Kershaw fella has only escaped because he left the flat beforehand but he’s obviously another one on their radar.

I hope karma also bites Lee on the arse sooner rather than later.

They should be prosecuted for their stupid no grassing mantra. They all knew he’d done it and they didn’t grass him up.

Reactions: 9
That's a point. Why isn't it perverting the course of justice to sit on it and say nothing if you heard a confession of murder?

Reactions: 12
There’s a row of shops almost opposite a small church, and it’s on the wall on the side of a shop (I think it was a go local) - Sorry that sounds abit wishy washy I don’t know the road names I can ask my fella tho he lives there I don’t!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.