Ashley Dale Murder Trial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't get over the state of all of them 😅

Considering they weren't the daft little run abouts let's say, they all look like they could do with a good wash a haircut and some decent clobber

Reactions: 7
So that's Lee on the left? A seemingly intelligent girl lost her life for being involved with that? Makes it even more tragic

Screenshot_20231113-220728_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: 8
I’m proper convinced Niall got his turkey teeth after him and Lee were supposed to have fallen out, I’m sure I remember seeing a picture posted about him getting them

Reactions: 2
Is huyton really bad for crime? Seems to be loads of people from there in the news who are arrested for heavy things

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know where they’re all been held on remand? Just wondering if they’re all in different jails or not? They kept Cashman in Manchester where his trial was didn’t they, makes me think are these still local? They’ll all get moved anyway once the verdicts come in

Is huyton really bad for crime? Seems to be loads of people from there in the news who are arrested for heavy things
Got some lovely areas and majority lovely people being ruined by dragged up rats and local crime families who move out the area the minute they get any money but carry on doing their dodgy dealing on the estates x

Reactions: 5
I agree with a lot of previous posters… started to quote but then too many.
I’ve only ever been in court for driving offences and I was shaking like a shitting dog so I’m no expert, this case has blown me away and I’m so grateful for tattle showing me all angles, I don’t think I’d be able to stay off here if I was a jury member.
I desperately want all of them going down.
Severity in sentences I think will be high to low:
Witham
Peers
Branch
Zest/Fitz
Radford

Reactions: 6
They, and Z’s mother should be locked up for raising animals. And the fairytale about the Sunday dinner.
---

I’m stunned he said that today. Atrocious comment. Cooper on the other hand should be interesting tomorrow. He’s started to labour the point that poor Billy Boswell is now a grass and desperately distancing him from the others.
I completely agree that the defence Low key defending his comments is disgraceful and doesn’t exactly lend itself to putting young impressionable lads that look up to these rats from treating their partners the same way. However the defence point does stand, in my opinion, he said it, didn’t do it and those things as vile as they are don’t make him guilty of this. I think he is involved defo but his defence argued well yesterday. Hopefully not enough for him to evade justice!

Got some lovely areas and majority lovely people being ruined by dragged up rats and local crime families who move out the area the minute they get any money but carry on doing their dodgy dealing on the estates x
That’s so sad :( hope it gets better for the people

Hopefully it improves when these lot get put away!

Reactions: 1
I completely agree that the defence Low key defending his comments is disgraceful and doesn’t exactly lend itself to putting young impressionable lads that look up to these rats from treating their partners the same way. However the defence point does stand, in my opinion, he said it, didn’t do it and those things as vile as they are don’t make him guilty of this. I think he is involved defo but his defence argued well yesterday. Hopefully not enough for him to evade justice!
I think a lot of things he said were definitely said on emotion, obviously not justifying it because it’s bleeping vile, but Liv clearly riled him up and she always gave as good as she got. She found out he cheated and was outside the girls house every single day for weeks to the point the girl had to go and stay with a friend because of the way Liv carried on, Sean told the girl he was single and Liv still went down intimidating her parents and everything. That then led her to start shagging Dusty and brag about it knowing Sean’s reaction, I’m sure a lot of people in his position would say some horrible things (obviously not to the point of disgust he did but he’s a scumbag) Unless he physically went out of his way to hurt Liv or Dusty which he never I’d say his defence is right and that can’t be used for planning a murder against Lee
---

I’ve always lived in Croxteth and Norris Green and we had a bad bad reputation especially when Rhys Jones was killed, we had Ross Kemp putting Crocky lads on telly saying they couldn’t even go the dole in Norris Green because the beef was that bad 🤣 But 99% of the scumbags are either in jail or not allowed in Liverpool and it’s improved a lot, the little percentage of scumbags are enough to ruin a area 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m proper convinced Niall got his turkey teeth after him and Lee were supposed to have fallen out, I’m sure I remember seeing a picture posted about him getting them
Branch before his turkey teeth 😂
---
Does anyone know where they’re all been held on remand? Just wondering if they’re all in different jails or not? They kept Cashman in Manchester where his trial was didn’t they, makes me think are these still local? They’ll all get moved anyway once the verdicts come in
Think zest was in Wakefield the last I seen tbh

Attachments

You can Google zeisz name and see he was charged with possession of 3 firearms, those 3 are the ones Niall Barry was speaking to somebody else on Encrochat. I think Zeisz solicitor has had him being o
n an Encro case as well as being arrested for shooting at Nee weeks before Cashman.
That was Jamie Nee wasn't it? Not Joey
Zeisz and Barry were in Wakefield earlier this year, Peers and Witham were in Dovegate but may have been moved since.

Cashman has another appeal hearing tomorrow :mad:

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Witham’s defence up next, another tale of fiction like his spoken evidence.

I wonder if “Big Dave and Little Dave“ will get another mention.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Sadly, at times it's like brushing sewage down a grid, there's always more to fill the gap. Liverpool and the areas round here will never be rid of them

I think the jury will have a decision by Friday. They'll be sent to deliberate tomorrow and be back Friday. I'm not confident they'll all be found guilty. I have a sneaking suspicion Witham will get a Manslaughter and a few others might get assisting an offender after knowing he came back and said stuff and Ian Fitz will walk with a Not Guilty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.