Ashley Dale Murder Trial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a row of shops almost opposite a small church, and it’s on the wall on the side of a shop (I think it was a go local) - Sorry that sounds abit wishy washy I don’t know the road names I can ask my fella tho he lives there I don’t!
It will be dovecot shops and guess who’s house is at the back off there ..👀

I’ll find it tomorrow 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I wonder if any of the lads families are in court? Obvsuously IF’s mum and gf were, unsure about the others?

Reactions: 1
Just caught up with the defence speeches. Got to say zeisz’s was good. Not saying I believe he’s innocent but think they’ve cast reasonable doubt. Ian’s barrister is going on and on isn’t he! But again, I think there’s reasonable doubt there. The other I think are fucked! Well hopefully the jury will be out tomorrow because let’s face it Witham’s defence won’t take long!

Reactions: 3
I remember when I was reading Cashmans defence speech and I have to admit I was on the fence and swaying towards a not guilty.
Then he got slammed with 42 years so hopefully the same happens here 😂

Reactions: 8
“Like a boy on the playground pulling a girl’s pigtails”….No, I think you’ll find he threatened to cut her t*ts off. I do hope the jury has made meticulous notes and will see through the closing statements where they are attempting to disguise the pig by putting lipstick on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I remember when I was reading Cashmans defence speech and I have to admit I was on the fence and swaying towards a not guilty.
Then he got slammed with 42 years so hopefully the same happens here 😂
oh I was the same, I didn’t think it was beyond reasonable doubt but it was common knowledge it was him

Reactions: 2
I wonder if any of the lads families are in court? Obvsuously IF’s mum and gf were, unsure about the others?
If Peers is found guilty which I think he probably will, surely his parents will be done for perverting the course of justice.

Reactions: 7
“Like a boy on the playground pulling a girl’s pigtails”….No, I think you’ll find he threatened to cut her t*ts off. I do hope the jury has made meticulous notes and will see through the closing statements where they are attempting to disguise the pig by putting lipstick on it.
Yeh the whole defence there was 'but he didn't actually do it'. OK so verbal abuse and threats aren't part of DV now? And that's a lawyer saying that. No wonder victims have no confidence in the courts.

Reactions: 11
If Peers is found guilty which I think he probably will, surely his parents will be done for perverting the course of justice.
They, and Z’s mother should be locked up for raising animals. And the fairytale about the Sunday dinner.
---
Yeh the whole defence there was 'but he didn't actually do it'. OK so verbal abuse and threats aren't part of DV now? And that's a lawyer saying that. No wonder victims have no confidence in the courts.
I’m stunned he said that today. Atrocious comment. Cooper on the other hand should be interesting tomorrow. He’s started to labour the point that poor Billy Boswell is now a grass and desperately distancing him from the others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve just realised you probably meant in court to hear the trial, sorry at first I thought you meant will they be up in court for their involvement etc.

I can’t wait for all the information to come out which wasn’t allowed to be reported whilst the trial was on. I imagine they’ll be a lot given how long this case has been.
---
Like in the connor chapman case where (can’t remember his name - the lad who was up for assisting him) got hit round the head with a kettle in his cell whilst the trial was on cuz he’d stitched Connor up

Reactions: 4
I can’t wait for all the information to come out which wasn’t allowed to be reported whilst the trial was on. I imagine they’ll be a lot given how long this case has been.
---
Like in the connor chapman case where (can’t remember his name - the lad who was up for assisting him) got hit round the head with a kettle in his cell whilst the trial was on cuz he’d stitched Connor up
All of their mugshots too. I reckon witham might have been threatened he's not the brightest spark.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just realised you probably meant in court to hear the trial, sorry at first I thought you meant will they be up in court for their involvement etc.
You can Google zeisz name and see he was charged with possession of 3 firearms, those 3 are the ones Niall Barry was speaking to somebody else on Encrochat. I think Zeisz solicitor has had him being o
n an Encro case as well as being arrested for shooting at Nee weeks before Cashman.

You can Google zeisz name and see he was charged with possession of 3 firearms, those 3 are the ones Niall Barry was speaking to somebody else on Encrochat. I think Zeisz solicitor has had him being o
n an Encro case as well as being arrested for shooting at Nee weeks before Cashman.
Ah I was talking about the families of the accused (Mainly Peers parents) not the accused themselves. When someone else asked about the others families being in court I thought they meant the families being up in court for their involvement and not just for the trials of the accused.

It's niall and Ian and who is the other guy? Peers? Niall looks creepy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.