Ashley Dale Murder Trial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Sophie Connor relevant at all? Can't remember her being mentioned.

Reactions: 3
They mention Sophie O’Connor because she is the Sophie who Ashley was messaging and voice noting
---
I feel sorry for the jury with this one yeno, I reckon it’s going to be a debate on a few of them
Yee deffo because there are so many factors to take into account different charges and stuff.

I’m with you though, I reckon deliberations could take a good few days depending on when they go out

Reactions: 6
They were all together in May being mates and then by June Dusty was pulling knives out on Sean (even though they all want to deny it) and Liv was shagging him on her backseat 🫠

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I think when Witham attempted to change his plea to guilty of murder, he was probably hoping for a plea bargain, saying Im guilty drop the charges on them and Ashleys parents dont have to sit through a trial, and my kids will get looked after financially by my cronies, of course the cps said no chance we are going for the lot of you. I can see IF walking and guilty on the rest.

i did expect to hear or read the closing speeches from their barristers but only the Judges remarks to the jury, maybe I’ve watched too many USA trials and they dont do that here.

Reactions: 11
What do we think the outcome will be then?

I think witham getting murder JP & NB are getting done too.

I think IF will walk

Unsure on SZ tbh

Reactions: 7
If they get guilty I reckon the following sentences
Witham 35-40 years
The other 3 I’m saying 15-22

Kallum Radford I half believe him tbh that he had no idea the gravity of what he was getting himself into however if he gets a guilty 2 years? Not to sure 😂

I reckon Ian fitz is the only one with a chance to get off just because he had the most plausible reasons however he still knew what and who and never said a word scared for his family or not: that could have been one of his own sisters
---
That Elliot mulligan they mentioned as well come across an article linking him to cashman

What I don’t understand in it though, they say cashman is mates with westall and Reuben however westall killed James meadows who was Reubens mate .. it’s like are they are mates one minute then at war the next?? Wtf

Reactions: 1
If they get guilty I reckon the following sentences
Witham 35-40 years
The other 3 I’m saying 15-22

Kallum Radford I half believe him tbh that he had no idea the gravity of what he was getting himself into however if he gets a guilty 2 years? Not to sure 😂

I reckon Ian fitz is the only one with a chance to get off just because he had the most plausible reasons however he still knew what and who and never said a word scared for his family or not: that could have been one of his own sisters
---
That Elliot mulligan they mentioned as well come across an article linking him to cashman

What I don’t understand in it though, they say cashman is mates with westall and Reuben however westall killed James meadows who was Reubens mate .. it’s like are they are mates one minute then at war the next?? Wtf
The likes of Reuben & Dylan idolised Cashman. They where FB friends but all of that falls apart when cash, drugs & ego are involved
---
just got some tea apparently it was Livs new boyfriends brother who murdered Elliot.
So she is with Jack hunter now? I remember them all robbing the Chinese houses for gold a while ago

• Wow
Reactions: 5
IMG_1828.jpeg

---
IMG_1829.jpeg

Just googled Jack Hunter and this is what shows up 🫣

Liv definitely has a type.

Reactions: 6
What do we think the outcome will be then?

I think witham getting murder JP & NB are getting done too.

I think IF will walk

Unsure on SZ tbh

SZ getting a heavy sentence aswell I reckon, it all boils down to him. Incitement 100%

Reactions: 5
This bit ‘would Lee Harrison lie to her’ of course he bleeping would 🤣 That’s all he had done for years, seeing girls behind her back so they’d hide bits for him and all kinds. You could tell by the voice notes she didn’t know the whole truth because he kept it all from her like the little rodent he is

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.