Ashley Dale Murder Trial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe we can have a new one if we don’t post random family members?? Can we ask the mods somehow? I loved that thread 🤣

Reactions: 6
About the 5 guns found in a bag in Huyton the other week, mentioned in the first thread ….

I listened to art hostage last week, the day of the verdicts, not quite sure what to make of him, he was on one about them all being grasses, saying that when the judge said he’d received ‘helpful’ notes from all 4 defendants that means they’ve all been informants and were trying to use it to impact their sentences and that one of the defence basically outed them in her mitigation. Like I said I’m not clued up enough on the legal lingo to decide about that. He did go on to talk about the bag with guns though, saying that was just dumped, in their area, no arrests have been made and that is a result of this lot informing or turning the weapons in and I do think that adds up and is plausible.

he was basically saying they’re all capable of grassing and there are 300 registered informants on Merseyside, many of them are criminals and the police turn a blind eye to their day to day dealings in return for info about rivals, until they do something utterly indefensible like what happened to Ashley.

Reactions: 6
He is true about the police informants. There are a lot of corrupt police in Merseyside who turn a blind eye in turn for information on rival gangs. It’s been happening for ages.
---
There was one but it got shut down!!! Interesting read though if you haven’t already.

Ohhhh this was great 😃😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
About the 5 guns found in a bag in Huyton the other week, mentioned in the first thread ….

I listened to art hostage last week, the day of the verdicts, not quite sure what to make of him, he was on one about them all being grasses, saying that when the judge said he’d received ‘helpful’ notes from all 4 defendants that means they’ve all been informants and were trying to use it to impact their sentences and that one of the defence basically outed them in her mitigation. Like I said I’m not clued up enough on the legal lingo to decide about that. He did go on to talk about the bag with guns though, saying that was just dumped, in their area, no arrests have been made and that is a result of this lot informing or turning the weapons in and I do think that adds up and is plausible.

he was basically saying they’re all capable of grassing and there are 300 registered informants on Merseyside, many of them are criminals and the police turn a blind eye to their day to day dealings in return for info about rivals, until they do something utterly indefensible like what happened to Ashley.
I thought these arrests made were linked to those guns found because this was the same day or the following day - some familiar names on the list - art hostage slacking not catching this

I thought these arrests made were linked to those guns found because this was the same day or the following day - some familiar names on the list - art hostage slacking not catching this

Yeah he was probably getting over excited and chatting tit wasn’t he 😂

Back in the day the police fell for haul of weapons being stored somewhere, they were given that information by 2 Liverpool “drug lords”, the police fell for it, when the reality was the ‘druglords’ set it up to get lesser sentences. If my memory serves me right it worked a treat for them.

Reactions: 4
Back in the day the police fell for haul of weapons being stored somewhere, they were given that information by 2 Liverpool “drug lords”, the police fell for it, when the reality was the ‘druglords’ set it up to get lesser sentences. If my memory serves me right it worked a treat for them.
Yeah that was true, alot more too it..unfortunately that's my family 🙈🙈

Reactions: 4
Yeah that was true, alot more too it..unfortunately that's my family 🙈🙈
So yes a lot more to it and the eventually were rearrested after making a mockery of their royal pardon and Michael Howard the then home secretary and all mention of him was redacted from the court documents, but the 2 lads were called grasses and the graffiti was written when the reality was the opposite, they made fools of the establishment but later paid the price.
Art Hostage is a knobhead and does it all for clicks, even Liam Smith replied to him.
---
Huyton again

Neighbours again 😫 and another good family they came from too, just goes to show it’s not just the scruffs who get involved. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Jh is 76 now living a quiet life and Mr h was in on it 🙃🙃

• Heart
The girl on trial for Brianna ghey’s murder has the same defence whitam had and the judge is the judge from cashmans trial

Mod Edit: This thread has clearly reached a natural conclusion and as none of the comments now relate to the title matter the thread is now locked

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.