Ashley Dale Murder Trial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bit ‘would Lee Harrison lie to her’ of course he bleeping would 🤣 That’s all he had done for years, seeing girls behind her back so they’d hide bits for him and all kinds. You could tell by the voice notes she didn’t know the whole truth because he kept it all from her like the little rodent he is
Is this definite

Liv is following jack hunter on private and confidential page

when will she learn her lesson about going with these types of lads?? Next gobshite for her to run dirty money through her crappy Ali express ‘boutique’ 🤢

Kip of him 🤢 don’t know who’s worse him or zest

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I still wonder why they didn’t ‘shoot up’ Dusty? Maybe they were more scared of him than they were Lee,so it’s as if Dusty killed their mate Rikki, so they’ll kill Dusty’s mate Lee?
---
Liv is following jack hunter on private and confidential page

when will she learn her lesson about going with these types of lads?? Next gobshite for her to run dirty money through her crappy Ali express ‘boutique’ 🤢

Kip of him 🤢 don’t know who’s worse him or zest
Jesus! They’re all such ugly twats with their Turkey teeth and tit hair styles !

Reactions: 11
More tea Livs new boyfriend owns J&L motors on wareing road, Aintree.

That must be how he washes his money from being a robber.

Reactions: 7
Off topic but the scumbag who stabbed my friend to death is getting sentenced tomorrow, I feel sick to my stomach about it. I can’t even imagine how these family’s sit there seeing these killers in front of them telling lies upon lies 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not up to me to mod the thread but I'm about to: if anyone's got intel on unsolved murders you need to head to the crimestoppers site, not tattle.

Reactions: 12
just realised as well, the shooting that happened on croxedale road by the witnesses house from the cashman trial, that was that mulligans memorial where it happened and that was supposed to be branch. That was July 2022

Disclaimer ***second hand no direct knowledge it was him***

Reactions: 5
Just caught up, I think there’s enough to convict them all except Ian Fitz, he stood up well and the jury don’t know his background.

Can’t believe how much of a scumbag Lee Harrison is. I also don’t believe that Ashley didn’t know what he was like. She was with him for 5+ years, she was a smart girl. If you know your fella is a drug dealer then she knew what he was capable of. Of course, she didn’t deserve what happened and I feel for her family so much. Reading how she died scared and alone in the rain, it’s horrific. I hope her family get the justice they deserve. I also hope that LH will soon be behind bars, he can’t afford to be living in Dubai now that he is on the authorities radar. May be he’ll be dealt with eventually by the UAE laws 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just caught up, I think there’s enough to convict them all except Ian Fitz, he stood up well and the jury don’t know his background.

Can’t believe how much of a scumbag Lee Harrison is. I also don’t believe that Ashley didn’t know what he was like. She was with him for 5+ years, she was a smart girl. If you know your fella is a drug dealer then she knew what he was capable of. Of course, she didn’t deserve what happened and I feel for her family so much. Reading how she died scared and alone in the rain, it’s horrific. I hope her family get the justice they deserve. I also hope that LH will soon be behind bars, he can’t afford to be living in Dubai now that he is on the authorities radar. May be he’ll be dealt with eventually by the UAE laws 🤞
they might have guessed at IF’s history when he mentioned phoning his dad on the prison phone and they had asked for the transcript but it was too long or something?!

I know it’s bad but I’m hoping LH will have a target on his head and someone might take him out. He deserves it for his cowardly, selfish ways.

But yeah Ashley will definitely have known he was a drug dealer. But it seemed most of her friends were also with drug dealers so it seems to be the norm?

Reactions: 13

True that. Such a fuckin crying shame he's off scott free when he's morally responsible just cos he's not legally responsible.

Reactions: 12
just realised as well, the shooting that happened on croxedale road by the witnesses house from the cashman trial, that was that mulligans memorial where it happened and that was supposed to be branch. That was July 2022

Disclaimer ***second hand no direct knowledge it was him***
I’ve just watched the video footage in that article, it’s shocking, in broad daylight!!

Reactions: 1
they might have guessed at IF’s history when he mentioned phoning his dad on the prison phone and they had asked for the transcript but it was too long or something?!

I know it’s bad but I’m hoping LH will have a target on his head and someone might take him out. He deserves it for his cowardly, selfish ways.

But yeah Ashley will definitely have known he was a drug dealer. But it seemed most of her friends were also with drug dealers so it seems to be the norm?
The fact he’s still going round now doing the exact same thing as he did when she was alive aswell just proves he couldn’t give a duck the dirty scumbag, I hope someone takes him out asap but I suppose that’s why he’s flitting between here and Dubai

Reactions: 18
I'm thinking defence closing speeches will start today? How long until Jury will be out?
I was wondering what the structure of the case would be going forward. I hope the jury don’t take a long time to reach a verdict but I think it may take some time.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.