Ashley Cain #8 Rome wasn't built in a day but keep sending donations our way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Azaylia deserved privacy . That was no way to have a baby in her final days . She should have been allowed to rest no phones in her face all day just cuddles with mummy and daddy and resting being comfy surrounded with love . Absolutely no need for the way they treated her in this final days . She could barely open her poor eyes and had a camera shoved in her face at every opportunity for her parents to have something to post on Instagram . Ashley’s friends at the house partying with her whilst she was seriously poorly . That was no way to die I don’t care what anybody says it was disgusting 😞😞 at the point azaylia was in her final days the phones should have been put down

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Anyone who films their sick dying child and posts it for the works to see is a scum bag IMO. Where was that babies right to privacy?
It was obvious to me at that state there was a larger game plan at play
It is for this specific reason that I doubt my opinion would ever change about them. They made the whole thing a bleeping show, but now everything is all secretive. What they should show, they keep quiet, and what they shouldn’t show they let the whole world see. I also get nauseous feelings when I think about Saf begging for freebies to an audience she amassed as a result of her dying child. I literally feel ill at the thought of it. But, as sad as this sounds, when someone doesn’t have any depth of character, they are not suddenly going to acquire a sense of morality, and empathy when their child is dying. To the degree they are aware, is to the degree they can behave.

Just NO. That’s all I can say to this.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Woooooooooow.

At first glance I thought THEY had donated something, finally.

But no.

Reactions: 11
Azaylia deserved privacy . That was no way to have a baby in her final days . She should have been allowed to rest no phones in her face all day just cuddles with mummy and daddy and resting being comfy surrounded with love . Absolutely no need for the way they treated her in this final days . She could barely open her poor eyes and had a camera shoved in her face at every opportunity for her parents to have something to post on Instagram . Ashley’s friends at the house partying with her whilst she was seriously poorly . That was no way to die I don’t care what anybody says it was disgusting 😞😞 at the point azaylia was in her final days the phones should have been put down

poor baby she must of been feeling so so unwell and then to be paraded about like this, you wouldn't do this to a baby that was unwell with a high temperature let alone a baby that is unfortunately coming to the end of her life 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 33
She did my lips a few months back made a mess of them .. tried to tell me she has staff at her mz pretty business which is a lie and someone would get back to me when i complained. No one ever sorted it and after numerous attempts to message no replies as she clearly works by herself.. if your grieving and not up to dealing with clients then don’t take hundreds of pounds off them to inject their faces then offer zero aftercare when you mess up either go back to work or don’t.. not just say I will open my diary for a day take thousands of pounds then shut the business again so people can’t get aftercare. 😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
This makes me so sad, I just want to scoop her up and take her somewhere quiet for a cuddle

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think that is Ash. There are subtle differences in his speech patterns. I’ll write what he would have said here but you might not notice them!

“Don’t get the hate this handsome, hot, muscleman is getting. Seems legit, wise, a guru, strong, sexy, amazing dancer, influential and a leader, omnipotent and god-like to me.”

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I dont understand why saffiya is sharing islamic posts, shes not muslim and she didnt give azaylia an islamic burial therefore she wouldnt be in jannah, i dont think she understands the meanings behind what she posts

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Those photos of baby a…. Just heartbreaking.
I don’t understand why they had everyone come outside, what if she caught covid/flu, anything that would of made her worse in her final days? 😭

Reactions: 13
I really do hope they regret how they spent her last days because what the duck was that, parading her around outside in the freezing cold while her eyes were swollen and she couldnt see, people were passing her around like a present, they didnt even make her last days peaceful they made it all about them like they always do i hope they are ashamed

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I don’t think that is Ash. There are subtle differences in his speech patterns. I’ll write what he would have said here but you might not notice them!

“Don’t get the hate this handsome, hot, muscleman is getting. Seems legit, wise, a guru, strong, sexy, amazing dancer, influential and a leader, omnipotent and god-like to me.”
he definitely wouldnt know what omnipotent means 😂

Reactions: 3
Don't ever comment on people in this situation but I secretly glad people are being honest in that there's something about these two that is off. My 1 year old has been not very well with a bad cold this past week. I wouldn't even shove a camera in his face to send to my mum as he's not well, and I've barely been on social media at all. I look like a bag of tit right now and I'm usually the kind of person who always has nails done hair done etc. Obviously everyone is different but I just cant understand how they would parade that poor baby around, done up to the nines and putting bleeping filters on her when she's dying. As a mother I feel bleeping fuming about that. When they justified putting loud music on to lift their spirits I despaired. Are they honestly that thick that they would think a baby would understand that when she's clearly very weak and probably in pain? As the parents they had a duty of care and it makes me very angry the way Azaylia was handled in her final days.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
The thing is now Ashley cain has already done the damage .
He promised things then never did them . He claimed the charity was to help sick kids needing funds for treatment abroad then he didn’t help baby lee . He then said he had to build trust ?🤔 then he’s gone on to say Other things which makes people believe the foundation won’t be helping sick kids but will be more raising awareness and becoming a charity that finds cures ( which is ridiculous because you have bigger cancer charities that still can’t find a cure so I highly doubt Ashley cain will find the cure )

Hes loosing thousands of followers a day . He has no celebrity comments anymore . Infact he has hardly any comments considering how many followers he has !! Everyone has seen through them both now and it’s his own fault . Nobody cares about these challenges the first one was ok but then he could not stop he was loving the attention . They need a big come back if they are going to make this foundation work , sadly I don’t think they will , they are to selfish and self absorbed and heartless , they ignore everyone’s please for help and safiyya shown that the other day when she ignored families cry’s fir help but replied to a follower asking where she got her boots from …… need I say more 😒😒👍
Bots, a huge number of his followers are BOTS! You can tell by the likes-v- comments
Did the foundation pay for this too?????
What’s his current IG followers stats? Do you have them @coryc217

Reactions: 5
I remember I was devastated for her- until he did the video where he was talking about how azaylia was at home and the pain relief was making her ‘not there’ and basically sleepy- so him and saf made the decision to take her off her pain meds- the video where he says it is still on the grid- I gasped when he said it- my daughter is disabled and I can’t even comprehend taking pain medication away from a child who was literally dying- after that I just couldn’t watch them

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
It is for this specific reason that I doubt my opinion would ever change about them. They made the whole thing a bleeping show, but now everything is all secretive. What they should show, they keep quiet, and what they shouldn’t show they let the whole world see. I also get nauseous feelings when I think about Saf begging for freebies to an audience she amassed as a result of her dying child. I literally feel ill at the thought of it. But, as sad as this sounds, when someone doesn’t have any depth of character, they are not suddenly going to acquire a sense of morality, and empathy when their child is dying. To the degree they are aware, is to the degree they can behave.

Just NO. That’s all I can say to this.
I would love to see the figure for the merch sakes!

sales *

Reactions: 2
She did my lips a few months back made a mess of them .. tried to tell me she has staff at her mz pretty business which is a lie and someone would get back to me when i complained. No one ever sorted it and after numerous attempts to message no replies as she clearly works by herself.. if your grieving and not up to dealing with clients then don’t take hundreds of pounds off them to inject their faces then offer zero aftercare when you mess up either go back to work or don’t.. not just say I will open my diary for a day take thousands of pounds then shut the business again so people can’t get aftercare. 😡😡
You need to take this further,, I’m certain there must be an ombudsman for aesthetics.

I remember I was devastated for her- until he did the video where he was talking about how azaylia was at home and the pain relief was making her ‘not there’ and basically sleepy- so him and saf made the decision to take her off her pain meds- the video where he says it is still on the grid- I gasped when he said it- my daughter is disabled and I can’t even comprehend taking pain medication away from a child who was literally dying- after that I just couldn’t watch them
Why is he so against meds!

They were invented for a reason,,, and field, be it pain relief, mental health,

That’s his xx
He isn’t losing as many as he was last week.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.