Ashley Cain #8 Rome wasn't built in a day but keep sending donations our way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes me laugh is how against medication he is yet back before azaylia was born ( any I’m sure now he is as well ) how much drugs he used to take !

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
After 3 weeks of no luck and no response I had to go somewhere else to get dissolved and when she finally responded she said there was nothing she could do now I had gone somewhere else not even a refund.. so I replied and she disappeared again, all messages sent since she has not even read. Think my money went to the Nike store to kit her out 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I remember I was devastated for her- until he did the video where he was talking about how azaylia was at home and the pain relief was making her ‘not there’ and basically sleepy- so him and saf made the decision to take her off her pain meds- the video where he says it is still on the grid- I gasped when he said it- my daughter is disabled and I can’t even comprehend taking pain medication away from a child who was literally dying- after that I just couldn’t watch them
Wonder what the palliative care team made of it all when they visited x

Reactions: 10
After 3 weeks of no luck and no response I had to go somewhere else to get dissolved and when she finally responded she said there was nothing she could do now I had gone somewhere else not even a refund.. so I replied and she disappeared again, all messages sent since she has not even read. Think my money went to the Nike store to kit her out 🙄
That is awful . But I’m not surprised . Her business has had some negative reviews also x

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Wonder what the palliative care team made of it all when they visited x
I would imagine anyone involved with palliative care would have watched those stories with absolute horror, especially the ones that had been caring for A.
How that pair sleep at night is beyond me. I’ve just read the post above that they took her pain meds off her, honestly I didn’t think that her last few days could have been any worse but they obviously were. To have to go through that circus as someone dying was bad enough, to do it with no pain management is nothing short of horrific 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Maybe the reason she isnt back to work is because she has turned from aesthetics practitioner to INFLUENCER!

And maybe many complaints????

I would imagine anyone involved with palliative care would have watched those stories with absolute horror, especially the ones that had been caring for A.
How that pair sleep at night is beyond me. I’ve just read the post above that they took her pain meds off her, honestly I didn’t think that her last few days could have been any worse but they obviously were. To have to go through that circus as someone dying was bad enough, to do it with no pain management is nothing short of horrific 🤬
Yes, the palliative nurses were very very against her being paraded about, I think it was spoken about very earlier in on theses threads.

What makes me laugh is how against medication he is yet back before azaylia was born ( any I’m sure now he is as well ) how much drugs he used to take !
I don’t know anything categorically about this, but I’ve thought about it,, I bet the thinks he is the original RAVER! (Because obviously he’s the best at everything)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She did my lips a few months back made a mess of them .. tried to tell me she has staff at her mz pretty business which is a lie and someone would get back to me when i complained. No one ever sorted it and after numerous attempts to message no replies as she clearly works by herself.. if your grieving and not up to dealing with clients then don’t take hundreds of pounds off them to inject their faces then offer zero aftercare when you mess up either go back to work or don’t.. not just say I will open my diary for a day take thousands of pounds then shut the business again so people can’t get aftercare. 😡😡
That’s horrendous. She shouldn’t be practicing or registered if she isn’t competent and reliable.
I hope your lips are ok now.

I remember I was devastated for her- until he did the video where he was talking about how azaylia was at home and the pain relief was making her ‘not there’ and basically sleepy- so him and saf made the decision to take her off her pain meds- the video where he says it is still on the grid- I gasped when he said it- my daughter is disabled and I can’t even comprehend taking pain medication away from a child who was literally dying- after that I just couldn’t watch them
I didn’t see this. I’m horrified by this. They took a dying baby off pain medication for his own ignorant beliefs? I think that is abusive. 💯 I don’t care if that seems harsh. Removing pain medication for a baby dying of cancer is far harsher.

I’m aghast actually. I wonder what medical team around her thought about this?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
So not only we’re they rocking her around dancing she also had no pain medication. That poor poor baby must of been in so much pain when they was doing all that. It makes me feel sick to think of it. Very selfish. They took every decision of her because she couldn’t speak for herself and say.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Can you screenshot the video where he says this? I’m actually in shock that anyone would do this. Who withdraws pain medication from a child dying from cancer. I felt nothing but anger as I read this. 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Can you screenshot the video where he says this? I’m actually in shock that anyone would do this. Who withdraws pain medication from a child dying from cancer. I felt nothing but anger as I read this. 😡

I recall them withdrawing them due to them making her sleepy i believe? (correct me if I'm wrong) but how selfish of them to do it no matter what the reason was, I'm sure they wouldn't go without pain relief if it was them going though it 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
IF I remember right it’s the video where he talks outside the hospital with a broken heart emoji… could be wrong tho! It’s 10 mins long and don’t wanna rewatch x

Reactions: 5
Ok f you click on videos on his Instagram it’s the first video the 10 mins long one x

Starts talking about it at 2:43

I’ve just watched the video where he said it, and he essentially comes across as highly misguided. He said it was “parental intuition”, but whilst I can understand your emotions would be all over the place at a time like that, removing her meds was NOT a decision for him to make. He said that the day after they took her off the meds she was alert, and responsive. Well yes, she would be! But they don’t prescribe pain meds because they just want to make babies drowsy and non responsive. It ain’t a conspiracy! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️The consultant had already told him she had 1 day left to live, and so with this prognosis, pain medication is quite frankly the ONLY kind and compassionate thing left to do at that stage. I clicked off the video when he started recalling what he said to the consultant about there being “two kinds of people in the world. And I’m a fighter” Only God knows what that consultant must have thought when he started talking to him like that. Patronising, and disrespectful.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Ok f you click on videos on his Instagram it’s the first video the 10 mins long one x

Starts talking about it at 2:43
I feel sick after watching that
I’ve just watched the video where he said it, and he essentially comes across as highly misguided. He said it was “parental intuition”, but whilst I can understand your emotions would be all over the place at a time like that, removing her meds was NOT a decision for him to make. He said that the day after they took her off the meds she was alert, and responsive. Well yes, she would be! But they don’t prescribe pain meds because they just want to make babies drowsy and non responsive. It ain’t a conspiracy! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️The consultant had already told him she had 1 day left to live, and so with this prognosis, pain medication is quite frankly the ONLY kind and compassionate thing left to do at that stage. I clicked off the video when he started recalling what he said to the consultant about there being “two kinds of people in the world. And I’m a fighter” Only God knows what that consultant must have thought when he started talking to him like that. Patronising, and disrespectful.
I feel sick after watching that and I feel tit for saying this but I wonder if he took the pain med's away because he knew they wouldn't be able to parade her about if she was out of it 😪

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
The pure arrogance that he knows best instead of highly experienced healthcare professionals, grade A narcissist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
If I had cancer, and I was took of pain meds - I'd want to die. The pain meds is there to relieve the pain. So when he took her home - essentially she was in pain all day every day. Why would you do that?! At the end of the day, they are the ones that will have to live with the fact they took their kid off pain medication to die in pain at home. I can only hope that one day they wake up and think "what the duck have I done?" - It wont happen now though while they have so many arse lickers around them telling them how amazing and commendable they are.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
If I had cancer, and I was took of pain meds - I'd want to die. The pain meds is there to relieve the pain. So when he took her home - essentially she was in pain all day every day. Why would you do that?! At the end of the day, they are the ones that will have to live with the fact they took their kid off pain medication to die in pain at home. I can only hope that one day they wake up and think "what the duck have I done?" - It wont happen now though while they have so many arse lickers around them telling them how amazing and commendable they are.
100% agree with this

This is exactly why Ashley cain should not be doing this foundation . It’s gone from helping sick kids to finding cures etc etc . ( well that’s what it sounds like ) . He didn’t listen to the healthcare professionals in azaylia s final moments that little girl needed pain relief medications he should not have stopped them . If anything he prolonged her suffering and that is cruel !! 😞

I don’t know what jobs you all have but I work in a care home and the syringe driver is to relieve pains . Many dying residents use these in end of life . It does make you out of it like Ashley says but it relieves all the pains and symptoms in the final days . Azaylia should not have been treated like that 😞😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.