Ashley Cain #8 Rome wasn't built in a day but keep sending donations our way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley is now showing his true colours and going back to life before azaylia , eye bleeping himsekf in the mirror 🤢
Did he stop? There was a picture of him on this thread doing just that in his hotel room while his baby was in the hospital!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Still a 90K machine out of all that money…

Would people be happy with just this?
That’s beginning to be the excuse trotted out to explain why they haven’t done anything though. It’s not much of a reason to do nothing is it? It also makes no sense. It wouldn’t be just that! But it would be a positive, promising start.

I’d much rather see the money go towards machines that enable speedy, accurate and useful diagnosis, than endless ‘challenges’, or as someone so accurately termed, vanity projects.

All this talk of raising awareness is odd. Raising awareness is POINTLESS unless it comes with furthering education or targeted fund raising. (see Anne Diamond TW: SIDS after her baby died of SIDS - she tirelessly publicised the ‘Back to Sleep’ project and SIDS fell by over 50%.)

Now I don’t think paediatric cancer has that kind of breakthrough needing publicising, but what they could have done, instead of nothing, was set up a specific GFM after doing the interview with BCH and encouraged their followers to donate to it for the sole purpose of purchasing that machine. No amount increases. No money going into their ‘foundation’. Just a new and limited GFM for this machine with the recipients being the hospital. And it closed when the money was raised. My guess is they would have been able to purchase within a week.

But instead there was an insipid interview from Saf, and apart from us, who remembers the machine they need?

They could do so much, and be so much better. But I am not sure that this is an totally altruistic venture. I’ve just deleted what I feel this is.

But are all of you who are now vacillating about their aims and goals and begging, really able to tell me that they already COULDN'T have done more? Ashley is no fool. He’s wily and aware. He knows what’s what. They could have done more. They could still do so much better.

I hope they prove us wrong. But I don’t think they will.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There’s a small charity based in the village I’m originally from. They organise storytelling and distraction sessions on oncology wards. Give grants to help families (for family trips,heating costs all sorts of things). Instead of hiring suits for prom the boys from the lads class all wore charity T-shirts. His old school raises money at carol concerts etc. That family doesn’t have the reach of the Cains. But they are making a difference. It doesn’t have to be huge challenges and massive things.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
“Next week will be influential in areas that need impact”

He definitely wrote that 🤣 The guy is just dripping with humility isn’t he? They have created such a build up for this, which kinda fits the trajectory I had in mind to be honest.

Reactions: 8
[/QUOTE]
All this talk of raising awareness is odd. Raising awareness is POINTLESS unless it comes with furthering education or targeted fund raising. (see Anne Diamond TW: SIDS after her baby died of SIDS - she tirelessly publicised the ‘Back to Sleep’ project and SIDS fell by over 50%.)
[/QUOTE]
Fantastic point re Anne Diamond. I think her little boy who died would be about my age now and it was so, so much harder to raise awareness in the 80s and 90s than it is now, like night and day.

As someone said we can ALL raise awareness at the click of a button now and whilst it’ll be an important part of the Foundation, based on what they said or implied about saving kids’ lives, the public tightly expect so much more and the longer they leave it, the worse it looks

Reactions: 9
Were we told a grand total of money raised from the last challenges? Usually charities are keen to tell everyone how much money was raised for them. From looking at AC page he doesn’t seem to get as much interaction as he has done in the past.

Reactions: 10
Were we told a grand total of money raised from the last challenges? Usually charities are keen to tell everyone how much money was raised for them. From looking at AC page he doesn’t seem to get as much interaction as he has done in the past.
I haven't seen anything about the total raised on the 2nd challenge.

Reactions: 6
We know what was originally raised in the GFM and what was raised from the first challenge.

No info from the second challenge and no info of money being donated since the foundation opened and up to now.

There’s also the GFM which hasn’t closed yet, I don’t believe?
Money from that will be going up too.

Yes I hope it is more than just the machine.
With all that money and waiting, it wouldn’t be enough for me.

We know what was originally raised in the GFM and what was raised from the first challenge.

No info from the second challenge and no info of money being donated since the foundation opened and up to now.

There’s also the GFM which hasn’t closed yet, I don’t believe?
Money from that will be going up too.

Yes I hope it is more than just the machine.
With all that money and waiting, it wouldn’t be enough for me.
The Gofundme page is still up, but the last donation was 10 days ago.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The thing is now Ashley cain has already done the damage .
He promised things then never did them . He claimed the charity was to help sick kids needing funds for treatment abroad then he didn’t help baby lee . He then said he had to build trust ?🤔 then he’s gone on to say Other things which makes people believe the foundation won’t be helping sick kids but will be more raising awareness and becoming a charity that finds cures ( which is ridiculous because you have bigger cancer charities that still can’t find a cure so I highly doubt Ashley cain will find the cure )

Hes loosing thousands of followers a day . He has no celebrity comments anymore . Infact he has hardly any comments considering how many followers he has !! Everyone has seen through them both now and it’s his own fault . Nobody cares about these challenges the first one was ok but then he could not stop he was loving the attention . They need a big come back if they are going to make this foundation work , sadly I don’t think they will , they are to selfish and self absorbed and heartless , they ignore everyone’s please for help and safiyya shown that the other day when she ignored families cry’s fir help but replied to a follower asking where she got her boots from …… need I say more 😒😒👍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Don’t get the hate this guys getting. Seems legit to me
He promised things then never did them . He claimed the charity was to help sick kids needing funds for treatment abroad then he didn’t help baby lee . He then said he had to build trust ?🤔 then he’s gone on to say Other things which makes people believe the foundation won’t be helping sick kids but will be more raising awareness and becoming a charity that finds cures ( which is ridiculous because you have bigger cancer charities that still can’t find a cure so I highly doubt Ashley cain will find the cure )

Hes loosing thousands of followers a day . He has no celebrity comments anymore . Infact he has hardly any comments considering how many followers he has !! Everyone has seen through them both now and it’s his own fault . Nobody cares about these challenges the first one was ok but then he could not stop he was loving the attention . They need a big come back if they are going to make this foundation work , sadly I don’t think they will , they are to selfish and self absorbed and heartless , they ignore everyone’s please for help and safiyya shown that the other day when she ignored families cry’s fir help but replied to a follower asking where she got her boots from …… need I say more 😒😒👍
There is nothing they can do now, that will make me trust them again. IF they come out with something next week, it will only be because they have been called out on their NON actions. I know I keep saying this, but it was because they ignored families begging them to share their children's journeys, that turned me against them. They depended on people to share Azaylia's story in order for her to receive a transplant....yet they don't afford the same to other families. Repeating the same information on childhood cancer does nothing to help. I truly believe they ignore others because they worry their followers will donate to these children...which may cause the "foundation" to recieve smaller donations.

Reactions: 23
I had a gut feeling when Azaylia was alive that this two weren’t right. I think it was the total overexposure, especially when Azaylia was clearly nearing the end of her life. Seems my judge of character was right again! I always get niggles about people that often are still enjoying favourable public opinion and my niggles are often proven right.

this is why I don’t like donating to gofundme’s unless they have a specific intention like paying for accommodation close to the hospital or paying for a funeral. NHS cancer care is not depriving children of cures, Azaylia had an extremely aggressive cancer and even when it was quite clear she would die they were raising money to drag her abroad for futile treatment. I can’t get onboard with that (yet understand the feeling of desperation and hope I never feel it)

• Heart
Reactions: 28

This is spot on. But also I love that you full name him in every post 😆

• Haha
The main things that made me no longer like Ashley and safiyya was …

👍 The way they filmed azaylia final days , the people in the house dancing loud music partying talking loud in her face when she was seriously poorly !!

👍 THE way ashley did not hold the mother of his child on the day of they’re babies funeral .

👍 The ridiculous over the top funeral and so each from Ashley . The way he says my daughter not our !!

👍 The begging from safiyya on every live and post . going from a bad day grieving cant get out of bed to hairdressers lash treatments and clothing hauls . Begging for fir shampoo ….

👍 The way they ignore sick children’s families !! Lack of emotions and empathy for those families knowing you went through the same thing they are !!

👍Ashley cains attitude ! Instead of answering a sinkhole question he went into a rage and rant on his stories !

👍 How Ashley admitted they won’t be donating to sick baby lee because they need to trust them . That knocked me sick especially how everyone didn’t form trust with him when he desperately need the money for azaylia !!

👍 The way he’s turned safiyya against her mother and it’s so obvious. Because they had a strong bond before !!

👍 The lies told , one minute the foundation is to help sick children with funds for treatmeant outside the NHS now It’s something completely different that we are soon to find out ….

👍 the glory tours ! Buckets full of cash not been added to the foundation . No proof on how much was actually raised but safiyya was on one tour spending cash in every shop not using a card so we all questioned that !!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I had a gut feeling when Azaylia was alive that this two weren’t right. I think it was the total overexposure, especially when Azaylia was clearly nearing the end of her life. Seems my judge of character was right again! I always get niggles about people that often are still enjoying favourable public opinion and my niggles are often proven right.

this is why I don’t like donating to gofundme’s unless they have a specific intention like paying for accommodation close to the hospital or paying for a funeral. NHS cancer care is not depriving children of cures, Azaylia had an extremely aggressive cancer and even when it was quite clear she would die they were raising money to drag her abroad for futile treatment. I can’t get onboard with that (yet understand the feeling of desperation and hope I never feel it)
Yes! And this is why there is such a thing called medical ethics. Sometimes the treatment is NOT in the best interest of the patient, and what we feel about that (as parents or otherwise) is irrelevant despite how unjust it may seem.

Reactions: 11
Anyone who films their sick dying child and posts it for the works to see is a scum bag IMO. Where was that babies right to privacy?
It was obvious to me at that state there was a larger game plan at play

• Heart
Reactions: 20
👍 How Ashley admitted they won’t be donating to sick baby lee because they need to trust them . That knocked me sick especially how everyone didn’t form trust with him when he desperately need the money for azaylia !!
Yikes, where did he say this?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.