Ashley Cain #8 Rome wasn't built in a day but keep sending donations our way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve been saying this since thread1, it’s crazy. I’ve just watched her latest stories, I mean I just can’t imagine what it must be like, I flit from feeling terrible for her then full of hell for what we are watching.
she’s very upset sitting in the car, but what I can’t fathom is how she knows the pain yet she has no regard for baby lees parents.
Anybody else think she reads from notes when she does stories like this? Watch on these recent ones. Thanks can’t I see it now, I’ve suspected a few times but so evident just now

that was me, I likened it to a friends wedding in the summer, (it wasn’t huge affair but similar, marquee, outside caterers, open bar, it was very similar and there’s was well over 50 with all the little extras, photograoher. These occasions are NOT cheap. I was shocked when my friend told me. (She only had a sister as bridesmaid so couldn’t even blame it on loads of dresses.
I’ve been fortunate not to organise a funeral and unfortunately same with the wedding lol but ouch, that’s crazy. Better stay unmarried! :D

Reactions: 2
They are a joke . So they finally post and it’s fir sunset pictures and a chance to feature on the page !!
is this some kind of sick joke ?
they really are making me angry so many families are begging fir help and they are more interested in bloody sunsets !!!

Reactions: 7
I am so freaking p*ssed at S's story, she is mentioning how broken she is since losing her beautiful baby, and I get that....but I can't understand someone, who is involved in a foundation, meant to help families, that are going through the most desperate times, who are more than likely going to lose their child, feel the same excruciating pain as she does....yet ignores their cry for help...even a basic acknowledgement. She is really gripping my sh*t 😡

Reactions: 19
Ok, I’m sorry for you, I really am

But then you went to the gym in your brand new, free gear.
That makes you feel good.
That’s two mood lifters.
For you.

What if you had to then go to work, for pennies that you could of spent on something to make yourself feel better but instead decided to donate it to a charity.

What if you then had to go back home to other children whilst living on the breadline.
Which is what some of these members of the public are doing and yet they have still donated to you and you both can’t honour their decency by answering a few SIMPLE questions.

LIARS!! LIARS!! LIARS!!
I swear if i see the colour orange again i will spoon my eyes from their sockets and feed them to the goats.

Ffs why the spamming, i never liked Saff, i saw through her right from the beginning.

Her mum from what i gathered is genuinely good, and i bet they broke up with her to avoid her telling them the truth. Replacing her with the likes that fill their egos.

I will never ever document my child's dying days like Saf did, that poor girl knew no peace.

Most of the videos you can see how much pain she was going through, yet her parents who were meant to protect her exposed her to the worst of exposures, loud noises, parties, passing her like a cupcake box.

I never liked or sympathised with Saff, she is a fame hungry bleep its clear for all to see.

And for Ashley, i have no words.

The very day i set my eyes on him, i hated him. The way he looks at the camera, there is no drop of humility, all you see is just a pure self centred narcissistic man.

I checked his page once on the day the Gfm went live. And never did again, he boils my piss.

I have worked in Haemotology and oncology for a few yrs prior to covid, and there is no way those twats weren't informed she can't make it.

Her case was a very unique and aggressive one.

There was no middle ground.

They had some motives by starting this GFM. And i hope it catches up with them soon.

Rant Over. Sorry 😞

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Safiyya…

I will say it again, many many people are in the same position as you.
You have my deepest sympathies.

But like I said earlier, what did you do AFTER that, others aren’t as fortunate as you, you can go of to the gym or reset the day, go and get your hair done whenever you feel like, put on a new outfit everyday or even new pj’s.
Other people can’t do just about any of that.

You can’t hide behind grief forever.

People of the public…
If you donated to a local fundraiser and they took however long to prove what they were doing with the funds, but were (up until recently) flaunting their lavish lifestyle, how long would it take you to start asking questions?
What if the fundraisers family were recently bereaved, would that affect how long you would take to ask?

Really interested to know the responses from the tribe.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Safiyya thinks going to the gym get rid of anxiety because Ashley told her so BUT it does not always . So many things could help with anxiety . She will stay in this rut like Ashley if she keeps doing what he expects her to do .

Get a chocolate bar a huge pack crisps watch crappy Netflix series stay in bed cry if you need to then get up and go back to work . So many people loose a baby or child and I can never ever imagine that pain but most other parents have no choice to go back to work to keep financially stable .

The pair of them have become irritating , they spend no time together .
Instead of trying to blag a free gardener, she’d be better off doing the work herself. Gardening can be very helpful with anxiety and depression. It’s exercise, anything from gentle to strenuous, and also working with nature is very healing.

She could turn their garden into a place to honour and remember Azaylia - she could plan it and plant it. It’d be a tangible thing to pour her grief into rather than the gym which she clearly doesn’t enjoy.

ETA: that would be a possible use for the money too. Creating/updating inclusive playgrounds/sensory areas for kids in hospital grounds so parents can take them to get out if the ward for a little while, or perhaps can take their sibling there too when they visit.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They have shown no emotions over other sick children .
They don’t seem to care about other sick children . The page is all about Ashley cain and keeping azaylia memories alive they should never have set this foundation up !! I feel sorry for those families begging for them to notice they’re sick children . I’ve never known such a selfish pair in my life . It’s extremely sad that they lost azaylia I feel sorry for them no parent should ever have to endure that pain but families go through this Also and have to go back to work . It’s been months since azaylia passed yes they should grieve but if it was to much they should have never set this foundation up .
At the end of the day they have families pleading for help or to share they’re child’s story and they ignore them it seriously takes a cold hearted person to ignore the pleas of a parent who is on the verge of loosing they’re child !!

I am sorry for the rant but it’s heartbreaking and sickening to see that they are asking people to share photos of sunsets for a chance to appear on the page . It’s a Fucki#g cancer page suppose to be helping sick children the Only thing being shared on that page should be these sick Children , grieving or not they should feel absolutely ashamed !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They have shown no emotions over other sick children .
They don’t seem to care about other sick children . The page is all about Ashley cain and keeping azaylia memories alive they should never have set this foundation up !! I feel sorry for those families begging for them to notice they’re sick children . I’ve never known such a selfish pair in my life . It’s extremely sad that they lost azaylia I feel sorry for them no parent should ever have to endure that pain but families go through this Also and have to go back to work . It’s been months since azaylia passed yes they should grieve but if it was to much they should have never set this foundation up .
At the end of the day they have families pleading for help or to share they’re child’s story and they ignore them it seriously takes a cold hearted person to ignore the pleas of a parent who is on the verge of loosing they’re child !!

I am sorry for the rant but it’s heartbreaking and sickening to see that they are asking people to share photos of sunsets for a chance to appear on the page . It’s a Fucki#g cancer page suppose to be helping sick children the Only thing being shared on that page should be these sick Children , grieving or not they should feel absolutely ashamed !!!
I agree, the "foundation" page so far, is nothing but a shrine to A. They have shown their true colours regarding helping other children/families....nothing from them, no donation to L, no emotional support...not even a like on posts they were tagged in. Knowing first hand what these children and their families are going through, you would think they would jump in and help, even in the most basic way.

Reactions: 8
I am so freaking p*ssed at S's story, she is mentioning how broken she is since losing her beautiful baby, and I get that....but I can't understand someone, who is involved in a foundation, meant to help families, that are going through the most desperate times, who are more than likely going to lose their child, feel the same excruciating pain as she does....yet ignores their cry for help...even a basic acknowledgement. She is really gripping my sh*t 😡
I was half expecting her to turn round and say “but in the style sent me xyz to cheer me right up, use saffiyya10 for 10% off”😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes that has to be one of the hardest things a parent has to go through but WHY should that stop him answering questions?

I don’t get it…

Reactions: 5
I was half expecting her to turn round and say “but in the style sent me xyz to cheer me right up, use saffiyya10 for 10% off”😬
I know what you mean. It was all about her today (like most days) not even reaching out with any empathy for parents that will soon feel the pain she does. It's turned into a right circus...with A&S starring as the 🤡.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.