Ashley Cain #8 Rome wasn't built in a day but keep sending donations our way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has gone onto the foundation page and so eloquently, politely, asked everything we are discussing here....what's the betting they will remove it.
They actual don’t seem to remove them from the foundation page, just the personals

Reactions: 3
This is narc personality 101. They believe everyone is jealous of them. I grew up with a parent with it and I absolutely see it in him to a T

Reactions: 13
Normally charity accounts will show the income generated from each big fundraising event/campaign so I’d expect to see details of the amount raised on each of the challenges. In terms of direct debits etc that would probably be shown as something like general fundraising as it’s probably too many transactions to show in detail. You should be able to see all of the money that has come into the charity and a rough breakdown of where that money has come from though.

Similar with expenditure, they should be showing the cost of running each event, how much is being spent on salaries etc but the public accounts probably won’t show the lower level detail of each salary or how the event costs breakdown.

If the Charity Commission chose to look into the finances further and audit them then they would have to provide more detailed information.
Thanks so much for answering

Reactions: 2
Only a true Narcissistic prick would think someone would be jealous of them. Proof right there. What are we jealous of? Your child died, no one is jealous of that, you're a millionaire off your daughters death, definitely would rather have nothing to my name you bleep.

Maybe we are all jealous of his small dick? That must be it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Typical Influencer response. It’s fine whilst everyone is doting on every move but once a question gets asked it’s envious and jealousy.

Who would be envious of the grief you’ve been through Ashley? No one wishes that on anyone never mind wishes it was them.

Reactions: 17
Squashing rumours 😂 really?
so she thinks that his self appreciation post last night has squashed all the suspicions.
What planet are these people on?
FFS. He did not state they were donated.
In fact, the careful way he wrote it, pretty much confirms they weren’t donated.
Provided
Provided
Provided

That does not mean donated. He’s so careful with his phrasing for a reason. People are so obtuse sometimes

Reactions: 22
From tinterweb:-

He also reacted to criticism about a getting new state-of-the-art bike.
"I didn't get the bike because I wanted the bike to look good," he said.
"I got the bike because, over the next couple of months, once the charity launches, you are going to see some of the amazing but very, very difficult things we are going to be doing to not only raise awareness and funds but to try and display a fraction of their (ill children's) strength.

So here he’s saying he got the bike. Not even a hint towards it being donated whatsoever!

Reactions: 8
Showing his narcissistic traits once again I see. Yes, I can also confirm that ALL narcissists will immediately default to thinking you are jealous of them, if you challenge them on anything. They can’t fathom how anyone wouldn’t want to be them. Embarrassing!

From tinterweb:-

He also reacted to criticism about a getting new state-of-the-art bike.
"I didn't get the bike because I wanted the bike to look good," he said.
"I got the bike because, over the next couple of months, once the charity launches, you are going to see some of the amazing but very, very difficult things we are going to be doing to not only raise awareness and funds but to try and display a fraction of their (ill children's) strength.

So here he’s saying he got the bike. Not even a hint towards it being donated whatsoever!
So basically he will just be doing another bike ride, the only difference is that this bike ride will be “bigger and better” than before.

Reactions: 13
The ones defending him are so far up his arse they can’t see . They are obsessed with him like he’s some kind of god 😂
I guarantee he does not even give them a like or F all 😂
I can’t get over him thinking we are jealous and envious he is a cracker 🤔😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Squashing rumours 😂 really?
so she thinks that his self appreciation post last night has squashed all the suspicions.
What planet are these people on?
Hahahaha just because he said that doesn’t mean it’s true.
Georgina is spouting the same too.
What she means really is, ‘he or someone cleverly edited his stories to make it look like they were donated.
I wonder if the bike place would actually confirm this.
Why don’t they really squash the rumours?

They actual don’t seem to remove them from the foundation page, just the personals
I wonder why?

Reactions: 1
What she means really is, ‘he or someone cleverly edited his stories to make it look like they were donated.

I wonder why?
I can’t see George posts she’s blocked me 😂

I wonder why?
Can you shot what she said please? I’m blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don’t forget the breakdancing. I can honestly say I have never attended the funeral of a loved one and felt compelled to start spinning on my head and doing the worm. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been to adult funerals where a raucous wake ensued but these were for people who loved a wild party when they were alive so it seemed appropriate. IMHO this was wildly inappropriate for a baby’s funeral/wake.
I agree ,azaylias death ( any child’s death) is an absolute tragedy .Totally different to the loss of someone who has lived a long and happy life .The ‘after party’ was just vulgar .
I don’t think I could bare to speak too or even look at anyone if it were me in their situation .

Reactions: 7
With all due respect Saf, your entire days are filled with “me time” is it not?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.