Ashley Cain #8 Rome wasn't built in a day but keep sending donations our way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2) also showing will be funds from glory tour no1 (97K which involved alot of cash donations via the bucket method)
Also should show amount raised during glory tour no2. (Amount raised not disclosed)

Also in foundation bank account :- should be ALL donations, from website before and after launch and monthly Direct debits to date.. and debits for staff on the payroll. . Incl CEO

3) out of this amount we expect to see expenditure of all items and travelling/living expenses for both glory tours (incl bikes camping equipment, personal clothing and items)
Normally charity accounts will show the income generated from each big fundraising event/campaign so I’d expect to see details of the amount raised on each of the challenges. In terms of direct debits etc that would probably be shown as something like general fundraising as it’s probably too many transactions to show in detail. You should be able to see all of the money that has come into the charity and a rough breakdown of where that money has come from though.

Similar with expenditure, they should be showing the cost of running each event, how much is being spent on salaries etc but the public accounts probably won’t show the lower level detail of each salary or how the event costs breakdown.

If the Charity Commission chose to look into the finances further and audit them then they would have to provide more detailed information.

Reactions: 8
Normally charity accounts will show the income generated from each big fundraising event/campaign so I’d expect to see details of the amount raised on each of the challenges. In terms of direct debits etc that would probably be shown as something like general fundraising as it’s probably too many transactions to show in detail. You should be able to see all of the money that has come into the charity and a rough breakdown of where that money has come from though.

Similar with expenditure, they should be showing the cost of running each event, how much is being spent on salaries etc but the public accounts probably won’t show the lower level detail of each salary or how the event costs breakdown.

If the Charity Commission chose to look into the finances further and audit them then they would have to provide more detailed information.
Could the public request this?
For things to be looked at further?

Reactions: 1
ETA: that would be a possible use for the money too. Creating/updating inclusive playgrounds/sensory areas for kids in hospital grounds so parents can take them to get out if the ward for a little while, or perhaps can take their sibling there too when they visit.
Brilliant idea a long lasting practical memorial with plaques and benches dedicated to baby A

Reactions: 6
What really annoys me the most and I’m going to just say it how it is now . Is how Ashley cain and safiyya know the exact feeling these parents are feeling pure desperation to save they’re childs life and yet they say “ they need time to trust “ NOBODY waited to donate to them . He’s a hypocrite . For a couple who know how it feels they sure as hell are heartless !! 😡
^^^ amen to this

Reactions: 7
Could the public request this?
For things to be looked at further?
Yeah, the Charity Commission website has various links where you can report concerns. It would then be up the the Commission to decide if it was worth investigating further.

Reactions: 7
Just watching his most recent stories… what is with this whole ‘people being envious’ of his life? Who is envious? They have been through sheer hell with what they’ve gone through with Azaylia and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy but who is he saying is envious?!

Reactions: 21
Can you imagine 6 months prior to Azaylia and a different ‘insta celeb’ couple had a child that needed money for the same thing.
They raised it and it didn’t work out.
Nobody questions the money as they’re grieving.

Then, Azaylia needs the treatment and this other couple won’t donate or part with the money and what’s worse is, they won’t say why..

What would the pack say then?

We just need to get our questions viral so they can’t dodge them anymore.

Reactions: 11
Just watching his most recent stories… what is with this whole ‘people being envious’ of his life? Who is envious? They have been through sheer hell with what they’ve gone through with Azaylia and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy but who is he saying is envious?!
I just watched it....If could have caught hold of him, I would have ripped him a new ar**ehole....he really is taking the piss out of others that are crying out for help. Disgusting oxygen sucker 😡😡😡

Reactions: 8
He’s awful . I’ve lost all respect fir the pair now !
I actually did feel for safiyya but not anymore .
How can he call anybody envious?
Its obvious they took the million and set a foundation up thinking nobody would ask about the money raised because it was for azaylia . tit will hit the fan soon enough .

HIS MASK IS OS SLIPPING 🤔✌

Reactions: 18
I have no doubt that
hes saying that people are questioning them/the charity because they are jealous….. yes yes, I know, still making out that nothing is untoward and that it’s hate and envy that are making people question

Reactions: 14
Ashley, nobody is envious, just angry at the fact you won’t answer our questions.

I really hope you reach out and get help, from the right people, to guide you through your grief.

This doesn’t have to be remembered as a bad thing.
There is still lots of good to do and honesty would really encourage the public to help out.

Things can be put right.

Ashley, nobody is envious, just angry at the fact you won’t answer our questions.

I really hope you reach out and get help, from the right people, to guide you through your grief.

This doesn’t have to be remembered as a bad thing.
There is still lots of good to do and honesty would really encourage the public to help out.

Things can be put right.
You are sticking a huge middle finger up to the very people that helped you when you needed it most.

Reactions: 15
He really is a joke

“ to anybody envious jealousy of my life “

is that a joke Ashley cain who in the right mind would be envious or jealous of your life ? You have just lost your daughter your relationship has become none existent . Why on earth would anybody be jealous ?

instead of answering the public’s questions it’s easier for you to go on about grief and how everybody who asks questions is jealous of your life and a troll . You seriously need to get a grip !!

as for “ we come here every night it’s our reality “ don’t chat bull you have spent months doing tours around the UK not visiting azaylia grave every night ……

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He really is a joke

“ to anybody envious jealousy of my life “

is that a joke Ashley cain who in the right mind would be envious or jealous of your life ? You have just lost your daughter your relationship has become none existent . Why on earth would anybody be jealous ?

instead of answering the public’s questions it’s easier for you to go on about grief and how everybody who asks questions is jealous of your life and a troll . You seriously need to get a grip !!

as for “ we come here every night it’s our reality “ don’t chat bull you have spent months doing tours around the UK not visiting azaylia grave every night ……
Another episide of sympathy chasing, right there, what we’ve just watched.
jealous?? I wonder if Cash has made a few enemies throughout his life and he feels they may be making waves for him?

Reactions: 6
He’s awful . I’ve lost all respect fir the pair now !
I actually did feel for safiyya but not anymore .
How can he call anybody envious?
Its obvious they took the million and set a foundation up thinking nobody would ask about the money raised because it was for azaylia . tit will hit the fan soon enough .

HIS MASK IS OS SLIPPING 🤔✌
Someone has gone onto the foundation page and so eloquently, politely, asked everything we are discussing here....what's the betting they will remove it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It must have really pained him tonight doing that story to be using the words “we” a lot instead of me and my like he usually does. Clearly trying to put on a united front with Lash. Then he had to end with that about the jealously! Wtf. He ain’t right. People want answers doesn’t mean jealousy of your life, no thanks .

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Envious of his life?! What a narcasstic statement to make.

To put it bluntly Ashley, I certainly wouldn't trade my life for yours. Not in a zillion years! Not even if I was paid £1.8 mil, I wouldn't.

Reactions: 23
I have no doubt that

hes saying that people are questioning them/the charity because they are jealous….. yes yes, I know, still making out that nothing is untoward and that it’s hate and envy that are making people question
Envious and jealous of loosing a child having to fake your relationship and having your reputation on the line ??

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.