Ashley Cain #8 Rome wasn't built in a day but keep sending donations our way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that funeral was over the top .
The outfits
The nails
The party after it
The photography team at every angle
The huge bloon displays
The speech ceremony

Dont get me wrong it was azaylia day but what grieving parents would do half those things at a baby’s funeral . When my friend lost her son she couldn’t even wash or do basic things let alone go pick a knock out outfit for the funeral and have her nails done .
Oh god the nails .. don't remind me.

Reactions: 8
I honestly can’t knock how they are dealing with their grief or what kind of funeral they gave Azaylia as to them she was the only child that mattered. Now however the foundation was meant to be about helping other children. They deserve as much recognition of what they are going through and as much chance of getting treatment. I care greatly about these kids getting a chance to be cured and if the money isn’t being spent as intended they face the repercussions

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s just spouting the same drivel every day. It’s hard to get up, it’s hard to go to the gym, but she did go to ‘train, baby steps, reset, blah blah blah.
Why come on to insta to say the same things over and over again. We know it’s hard, no one would wish what she’s going through on anyone, but she’s certainly not in any position to be giving out advise or motivational clap trap. As far as I can see the gym isn’t helping her one little bit. Why put herself through it?

Reactions: 17
When he says longer than our years what does he mean ?
Is he hoping to build the foundation so high that he will find a cure for cancer ?
I don’t get it , he seems like a motivational speaker but never matches up with what he’s saying !
He also said they will help children and families "for as long as they can" after his quote of "longer than our lives". He seems to say multiple different things....he's taken gaslighting to another level.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
He also said they will help children and families "for as long as they can" after his quote of "longer than our lives". He seems to say multiple different things....he's taken gaslighting to another level.
The gaslighting may work on Simple Saf but not the general public who donated and want to know what their money was spent on.

Even spending that much on a funeral out of donations is a bit vulgar. Fancy digging out some spare money to help a sick child and its spend on a balloon arch and orange turf... when the parents have expensive tastes in cars and handbags. They're things that themselves and their family should have budgeted for out of their own money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He means after we are all gone (dead) ,,, so it’s a lasting legacy that will carry on forever and ever.
It will be the most powerful, the most robust, the strongest, the best charity in the world basically. 😂
Such a grandiose notion. They should of just put in place stuff to support the hospital baby A was treated in long term e.g. they could of brought the machine the oncologist mentioned a plaque dedicated to A memory put on the machine etc

Reactions: 13
Have they even invested in that machine yet? Or was it an excuse for Saf to sit pretty asking questions about it?

Reactions: 6
Safiyya thinks going to the gym get rid of anxiety because Ashley told her so BUT it does not always . So many things could help with anxiety . She will stay in this rut like Ashley if she keeps doing what he expects her to do .

Get a chocolate bar a huge pack crisps watch crappy Netflix series stay in bed cry if you need to then get up and go back to work . So many people loose a baby or child and I can never ever imagine that pain but most other parents have no choice to go back to work to keep financially stable .

The pair of them have become irritating , they spend no time together .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I honestly can’t knock how they are dealing with their grief or what kind of funeral they gave Azaylia as to them she was the only child that mattered. Now however the foundation was meant to be about helping other children. They deserve as much recognition of what they are going through and as much chance of getting treatment. I care greatly about these kids getting a chance to be cured and if the money isn’t being spent as intended they face the repercussions
There's no doubt they are grieving, which is all the more reason for them to at least acknowledge families that tag them for help...I'm not talking donations, as that is something they obviously are not prepared to do, but to share as many of these stories as the can...try at least to give a larger platform for these poor children's journey. I personally think they don't, because people would donate to the children's gofundme pages, which makes them worry donations to the foundation would be smaller. Aren't they lucky people didn't ignore their cry for help?

Reactions: 12
Listening to Saf’s recent stories, it’s obvious to me she is NOT in therapy. She keeps saying the same things over and over again. She is not saying anything we don’t know already. I thought she was meant to be seeing a counsellor?

There's no doubt they are grieving, which is all the more reason for them to at least acknowledge families that tag them for help...I'm not talking donations, as that is something they obviously are not prepared to do, but to share as many of these stories as the can...try at least to give a larger platform for these poor children's journey. I personally think they don't, because people would donate to the children's gofundme pages, which makes them worry donations to the foundation would be smaller. Aren't they lucky people didn't ignore their cry for help?
No, they didn't want people to be "cautious" of donating to them did they?

Yet they're too cautious to dig into their own back pockets (which are probably jingling and making more noise than a metal armour old solider, from the bucket collections) to donate off their own back.

Last edited:
What really annoys me the most and I’m going to just say it how it is now . Is how Ashley cain and safiyya know the exact feeling these parents are feeling pure desperation to save they’re childs life and yet they say “ they need time to trust “ NOBODY waited to donate to them . He’s a hypocrite . For a couple who know how it feels they sure as hell are heartless !! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What really annoys me the most and I’m going to just say it how it is now . Is how Ashley cain and safiyya know the exact feeling these parents are feeling pure desperation to save they’re childs life and yet they say “ they need time to trust “ NOBODY waited to donate to them . He’s a hypocrite . For a couple who know how it feels they sure as hell are heartless !! 😡
This is what I mean, knowing families are going to feel the same pain, yet they don't even acknowledge those crying out for help is shocking. They are both self absorbed cretins. I'm so disappointed and angry with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just went back through both their instas as I’m quite new to the cashley show. I think they popped up for me as my husband is a cyclist. Anyway I am absolutely shocked at their behaviour jigging that little baby around when she was so so poorly. He even started his ”funeral speech” with “I thought I was a celebrity……” looking at those funeral pics you would think it was a wedding 100% with dancing and matching colours etc. I know they’re maybe cultural differences with funerals compared to staid somber typically British ones as I have attended far too many Jamaican funerals than I’d like but then the speeches and colour themes are respectful and not an absolute show like ash and saf.

Reactions: 26
Safiyya thinks going to the gym get rid of anxiety because Ashley told her so BUT it does not always . So many things could help with anxiety . She will stay in this rut like Ashley if she keeps doing what he expects her to do .

Get a chocolate bar a huge pack crisps watch crappy Netflix series stay in bed cry if you need to then get up and go back to work . So many people loose a baby or child and I can never ever imagine that pain but most other parents have no choice to go back to work to keep financially stable .

The pair of them have become irritating , they spend no time together .
We’ve been saying this since thread1, it’s crazy. I’ve just watched her latest stories, I mean I just can’t imagine what it must be like, I flit from feeling terrible for her then full of hell for what we are watching.
she’s very upset sitting in the car, but what I can’t fathom is how she knows the pain yet she has no regard for baby lees parents.
Anybody else think she reads from notes when she does stories like this? Watch on these recent ones. Thanks can’t I see it now, I’ve suspected a few times but so evident just now

You can’t put the price on your babies last send off but wow… 50k? That seems a bit…excessive?
that was me, I likened it to a friends wedding in the summer, (it wasn’t huge affair but similar, marquee, outside caterers, open bar, it was very similar and there’s was well over 50 with all the little extras, photograoher. These occasions are NOT cheap. I was shocked when my friend told me. (She only had a sister as bridesmaid so couldn’t even blame it on loads of dresses.

Listening to Saf’s recent stories, it’s obvious to me she is NOT in therapy. She keeps saying the same things over and over again. She is not saying anything we don’t know already. I thought she was meant to be seeing a counsellor?
I was just about to ask same,, I’ve commented already after watching her stories, before reading here.
if shehasn’t followed her therapy through than she is a fool! And quite frankly this will be looking more and more like a sympathy trip. You would try ANYTHING after losing a child, thats including meds if it took that. She needs to help herself! She had thatopportunity (which if anybody who knows, it takes ages to get a slot after being referred on nhs)
She’s very lucky to be in a position to be able to pay for it and even more privekedged if she’s managed to get it NHS funded.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
When he says longer than our years what does he mean ?
Is he hoping to build the foundation so high that he will find a cure for cancer ?
I don’t get it , he seems like a motivational speaker but never matches up with what he’s saying !
I think it’s just his messiah complex showing again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
that funeral was over the top .
The outfits
The nails
The party after it
The photography team at every angle
The huge bloon displays
The speech ceremony

Dont get me wrong it was azaylia day but what grieving parents would do half those things at a baby’s funeral . When my friend lost her son she couldn’t even wash or do basic things let alone go pick a knock out outfit for the funeral and have her nails done .
Don’t forget the breakdancing. I can honestly say I have never attended the funeral of a loved one and felt compelled to start spinning on my head and doing the worm. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been to adult funerals where a raucous wake ensued but these were for people who loved a wild party when they were alive so it seemed appropriate. IMHO this was wildly inappropriate for a baby’s funeral/wake.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.