Ashley Cain #8 Rome wasn't built in a day but keep sending donations our way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rome wasn’t built in a day- an excuse to bide some time to come up with a plan to say where the money is at

Reactions: 11
I actually

I actually think saf hates it I think she’s doing to please Ashley
She knows right from wrong, she is thriving on the attention & revenue from all of this. As a mother going though her tragic loss, you would think she at least acknowledge those who will be soon going through that hell...but no, everyday her pity party starts, no compassion/empathy for those who join the devastating journey of child loss.

Reactions: 12
Ashley keeps saying “ in the following weeks we will show in actions “
Thats all well and said but why not now they ain’t exactly doing anything ?

Reactions: 14
Ive really gone off saffiya in the last couple of weeks and the more i think of how she filmed certain things on azaylias last days just doesnt sit right with me, i think her mask is starting to slip

Reactions: 29
Ive really gone off saffiya in the last couple of weeks and the more i think of how she filmed certain things on azaylias last days just doesnt sit right with me, i think her mask is starting to slip
He gives me the absolute ick with his Fanny face, but she is just awful. I can’t imagine any mother treating their dying child like she treated, and allowed to be treated, baby A. Any mother would spend their baby’s last days quietly cuddling and cherishing every single last moment. Not shouting and singing in their face, letting them be passed around like a sack of potatoes to all and sundry. Documenting those last days for millions to see. It’s just not what normal people would do. Even putting the poor thing in that doorframe bouncer. Why? Azaliya needed peace, quite, comfort and love in her dying days, she got a circus instead 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Grieving over the loss of your child is going to be difficult, but grieving when your partner is Ashley Cain will make the journey a thousand times harder. She doesn’t seem to recognise that though, but she will one day. Being with an narcissist makes your moods go up and down, you start attributing that rollercoaster to other things, and the narcissist is more than happy to not take any responsibility. It becomes a real head duck. Whilst I believe Saf has her own personal failings; I don’t agree in the slightest with the way Saf is managing the donations, her “grief marketing” or even how she documented little Azalyia’s life. But, I can entirely empathise with her situation of a) losing a child and b) grieving alongside a narcissist. That is definitely hard going, and will no doubt lead to complete and utter confusion. There is always a defining moment where the penny drops though. Hopefully that day comes sooner rather than later for her. Because, despite what she is going through, she can always choose to do the right thing, and honour her daughter properly. If the media catches hold of this shitshow, she could end up with her entire life under the microscope alongside the narcissist and I doubt the outcome will be very forgiving. The both of them will be tarnished as being deeply untrustworthy. I doubt that will be easy to come back from in the internet age.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I have no idea why someone is coming in these threads trying to stick up for them. There is plenty of evidence to suggest Cash and Lashes true intentions with that money and the panic they are in, deleting genuine questions about where public money is going is just the cherry on the cake.

Like really? Don't be in disbelief that some people are just greedy, self centered and exploit their poorly children's illness or death for their own beneficiary. It usually isn't something a normal person could fathom but sadly people like this do exist. More so in the age of social media. Look at that Nurse Mum for example. Just because Ashley has featured in Z list reality shows and Safiyya speaks in babyisms, it doesn't exclude them from being this type of person!

There seems to be a one man rave here. This isn't Bowlers y'know.

Reactions: 25
Unless that girl is an American citizen or been in another country for the last couple of weeks she isn’t in America… borders aren’t open til 8th November

Reactions: 4
no it wasn't built in a day but the 1.7 m was.
I am so glad they raised what was needed, its tragic that the treatment wasn't available but its also eye opening, all the children that don't get that option.
Because people only feel inclined to help certain children (children of "famous people")
All those celebs that donated to the cause (its great that they did) but also very sad that they wouldn't donate such amounts to other children in similar positions.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Ashley keeps saying “ in the following weeks we will show in actions “
Thats all well and said but why not now they ain’t exactly doing anything ?
Coz they havnt got anything to show. They e now got to account for money donated that they have spent (remember it’s all legal at the same time, but people are entitled to know)
They thought they had up until next year before annual accounts to pay back, we’re they even planning on paying back?
Did they think that nobody would check in July 22? Forgotten the figures? They are still grieving after all.
this, whatever THIS is has bit them on the arse and they didn’t expect it,, that’s why they’ve nothing to show now, I doubt they will show much in a few weeks either. It’s stinks

Reactions: 13
When he says longer than our years what does he mean ?
Is he hoping to build the foundation so high that he will find a cure for cancer ?
I don’t get it , he seems like a motivational speaker but never matches up with what he’s saying !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Also in foundation bank account :- should be ALL donations, from website before and after launch and monthly Direct debits to date.. and debits for staff on the payroll. . Incl CEO
Also in accounts should be details of the regular donated funds since April, from the NUMEROUS suppliers/agents that are / have been selling the merch.

the £6.600 donated from the Smithy family should have also been a credited to the AzF, it was deposited into the GFM (aka lash and cash personal bank account) instead of the foundation by mistake (easy mistake though considering that is /was still open)
I would like to think that the sum donated is now safely transferred to where it should have gone in the first place, (Az foundation) had GFM been closed back in April after the death of Azaylia.

living in hope living in hope. 🤔

Reactions: 8
I think she’ll end up pregnant again soon I just have this weird feeling about it. Like she’ll do it for attention from ashley or something

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I think she’ll end up pregnant again soon I just have this weird feeling about it. Like she’ll do it for attention from ashley or something
I think they have to be in the same room for that to happen, and I don’t think there’s much of that happening lately!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ok, I’m sorry for you, I really am

But then you went to the gym in your brand new, free gear.
That makes you feel good.
That’s two mood lifters.
For you.

What if you had to then go to work, for pennies that you could of spent on something to make yourself feel better but instead decided to donate it to a charity.

What if you then had to go back home to other children whilst living on the breadline.
Which is what some of these members of the public are doing and yet they have still donated to you and you both can’t honour their decency by answering a few SIMPLE questions.

LIARS!! LIARS!! LIARS!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.