Ashley cain #9 Saf is on the beg, for anything free! whilst Ashley is all me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed Saf when she kept waking me up at night going live on insta .
I think she needs therapy.
I popped over to have a nose again . Whats she getting a dress made for ?

Reactions: 14
Wow! Just watched her stories, how OTT was that over Royal Mail. She came across as a right spoilt cow, blaming RM for not being able to excerise! 😂😂😂😂😂 is she for real!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As if she’s tagging in Royal Mail, what a Karen 😆 everyone experiences delays with parcels!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
As if she’s tagging in Royal Mail, what a Karen 😆 everyone experiences delays with parcels!
Exactly Like she tagged Edinburgh castle when the staff asked her not to film her. Ended up a free for all on the castles page, orange army going their ends on the comments!
I bet shes really high maintenance.
Regarding her friends, the only friends I’ve seen her with are the ones she begs the hair and beauty from.. after seeing that, I’m not surprised, They’ve probably all seen the light long before now.

But in her case…. “They don’t know what people are going through”
Wow!

Reactions: 14
Omg she was fuming on her stories at Royal Mail. Why did she tag them haha is she hoping then will go and get it and personally bring it to her right away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s took our advice,,, she’s off to the gym now, to complete her CHALLENGE she had set herself today
GET IT, lions lions lions

Omg she was fuming on her stories at Royal Mail. Why did she tag them haha is she hoping then will go and get it and personally bring it to her right away 🤣
That is exactly what she wants!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Wow! Just watched her stories, how OTT was that over Royal Mail. She came across as a right spoilt cow, blaming RM for not being able to excerise! 😂😂😂😂😂 is she for real!
I could maybe understand if it was a take away not arriving on time 😂

Anyone remember that song in night clubs . Feed em to the lions it reminds me of Ashley cain 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not a professional but Saf really needs to get back into work or something. It's a privilege to have 6+ months off work after a bereavement but it's clearly not doing her any good at this point. Aside from the fact she's clearly suffering from depression and anxiety and he is clearly against any sort of medication (apart from the type that you can smoke), she needs something that she has to get out of bed for.

Reactions: 35
Saf if you’re reading this please reconsider medication .What have you got to loose ? Also grief counselling .There’s absolutely no shame in either and doesn’t mean you’re not strong .Also,I can’t for one second believe Ashley makes you happy or
Fulfils your needs.He’s probably making your anxiety worse

Reactions: 37
Recap…

•Ashley Cain & Safiyya Vorajee are still ignoring the public’s questions regarding the GFM money. How much money was originally put in the foundation? How much money is currently in the foundation after two fundraisers?
•Ashley Cain’s brother and cousin are conveniently having a rest from the challenges, even though challenge no.3 was imminent.
•We are still yet to see any children or families receive help from TheAzayliaFoundation.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Recap…

•Ashley Cain & Safiyya Vorajee are still ignoring the public’s questions regarding the GFM money. How much money was originally put in the foundation? How much money is currently in the foundation after two fundraisers?
•Ashley Cain’s brother and cousin are conveniently having a rest from the challenges, even though challenge no.3 was imminent.
•We are still yet to see any children or families receive help from TheAzayliaFoundation.
He admitted in an Instagram post that all the Gofundme money (except for funeral costs) went into the foundation...

Recap…

Attachments

Reactions: 2
He admitted in an Instagram post that all the Gofundme money (except for funeral costs) went into the foundation...
Ah crap I forgot he did that. Thanks.

How are they funding their current luxury lifestyle then if CAshley admitted he had no savings? and either of them have worked for the past year?
Yes that’s also what we would like to know.
Does Ashley Cain class all he is doing/has done for the foundation as his job?
Hence the CEO wage… and ‘working’ on the treadmill.
Who is exactly receiving a wage from the foundation too.

Reactions: 11
True colours showing of the real Saf now . The Royal Mail stuff ....wow what a brat lol

Reactions: 21
I don’t doubt that saf is grieving that is obvious, but it seems to come across as worse when she’s on the beg for something does she use it as a free ticket for a freebie part of me unfortunately thinks she does

Reactions: 16
Safiyya sounded an awful lot like Ashley Cain there… ‘this (swimming) is the best medicine for my mind”

I’ll put money on Safiyya’s brother not liking Ashley Cain…

Reactions: 26
Safiyya sounded an awful lot like Ashley Cain there… ‘this (swimming) is the best medicine for my mind”

I’ll put money on Safiyya’s brother not liking Ashley Cain…
Swimming Best medicine for her mind ...yeah sure ,seems to be working 👌🏼

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.