Ashley Cain #8 Rome wasn't built in a day but keep sending donations our way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldnt be suprised if he ends up in the jungle on im a celebrity get me out of here

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
For everyone saying about the reveal in the week, did anyone watch his live when he said I can’t wait to show you the big things we’ve done this weekend ? Well now the weekend is over in a few hours 🤦‍♀️🤷
Yep, I said the other day I'd be unfollowing Monday if nothing happens because he said this weekend and he's done duck all. Full of tit they are.

Reactions: 11
No matter what they have done/are doing these two have lost a child and I could not imagine anything worse.
However, what put me off them slightly was the day they announced that Azaylia had passed, they posted a photo of each of them holding her. In those photos, I don't think their daughter was alive.

That, for me, is not something you should be taking pictures of and certainly not sharing online.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
They will be reliving Azaylias last few weeks/days in their head for the rest of their lives and I’m sure as hell they will regret how they spent it with so many people passing her around. They would give everything and more to cuddle up with her in their bed, just the three of them but when they had the chance they didn’t and they have to live with that.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I might be being unfair as I literally joined Saf’s live and left after about 3 mins because I instantly felt pissed off. She’s obviously asked for hair product recommendations and people are listing very accessible, affordable options. Some that I have heard hairdresser friends also recommend. Yet she focuses and seems determined on the pricey Olaplex suggestions (despite not knowing personally if they are any good). Then she said so looks like I need to speak to someone at Olaplex and all I heard was looks like I need to get in contact with Olaplex, explain who I am and get them to collab/gift me the entire range. Am I being harsh? I am just so done with it all. I still feel very sad for them, but I just can’t keep listening to the begging and hints for gifts. It is vulgar and totally inappropriate. If Ashley had never hinted about the financial burden of the hotels during A’s battle, or about getting rid of his fancy cars and designer gear etc. I would never have really cared or given a thought to how they are currently surviving. I just assume all reality stars/influencers are loaded. He was the one that insinuated things were tight. I do not understand how they are paying for multiple gym memberships, food out all the time, regular and multiple beauty treatments, fully kitted out in new Nike outfits all the time, the elaborate balloon displays at A’s garden (balloons are expensive) etc. Etc. I used to constantly have eyelashes and acrylics done. I spent about £200 a month. It was a huge amount for me, but I budgeted for it. They were the first to go when I was in financial hardship. I have to think about buying one nice pair of trainers a year and maybe two for my daughter. I really think about spending £50 on a bike hoodie when I can buy 5 in Primark for that price. I know it’s a totally different lifestyle, but the finances of these stars really fascinate me. Money is so easy for them, whereas it’s such a struggle for me (so maybe it stems from slight jealsousy). Every single purchase I have to think about. I have a strict budget. I even account for magazines. I wish they knew what it was like to have to debate the odd takeaway coffee (let alone the bigger, more exciting purchases) because it will put everything off balance. I’m gone a bit off track, because this relates to all these type of people not just Ashley and Saf. And as you can probably tell, I’m really struggling at the moment so this is partly a pity party rant but needed to get it off my chest. 😩
Hit the nail on the head

Reactions: 8
No matter what they have done/are doing these two have lost a child and I could not imagine anything worse.
However, what put me off them slightly was the day they announced that Azaylia had passed, they posted a photo of each of them holding her. In those photos, I don't think their daughter was alive.

That, for me, is not something you should be taking pictures of and certainly not sharing online.
Yes, a few have mentioned those photos. She had passed away when they took them, well, posed for them basically. Especially him with his bare chest 🤮 the poor baby had no dignity in life, while passing or in death. It was disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Azaylia deserved privacy . That was no way to have a baby in her final days . She should have been allowed to rest no phones in her face all day just cuddles with mummy and daddy and resting being comfy surrounded with love . Absolutely no need for the way they treated her in this final days . She could barely open her poor eyes and had a camera shoved in her face at every opportunity for her parents to have something to post on Instagram . Ashley’s friends at the house partying with her whilst she was seriously poorly . That was no way to die I don’t care what anybody says it was disgusting 😞😞 at the point azaylia was in her final days the phones should have been put down
These pictures make me really sad. I've got a little girl not far off Azaylias age and I could never do what they did. They had people around at all times of the day and late at night singing and dancing whilst she was dying. I don't know if it's a cultural thing but it just saddens me that she was taken off her pain relief and was paraded around like that on her last days.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Only just came across this thread now, I unfollowed those 2 after the heartbreaking posts parading that sweet baby around.

Our family buried an 11 month old baby this year a few months before poor baby azeliya passed and to see how they behaved made us sick.

He turns my stomach, he's absolutely vile. I also find it incredibly strange how there's hardly any reference to saffiya on his page

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I just don’t get why it’s so hard- I spend a lot of time In hospiral and there are a few small charities who donate take aways to the families on the oncology ward and Ronald McDonald every Friday night- do u know what a boost that is when you probably haven’t ate properly all week- a big donation of toys to the ward- snack bags- parents pamper bags- they know themselves how much these things boost families - and these things would take literally 1% out of there overall fund but make a huge huge difference in families lives and it would literally take them a few hours to do this one day and we would all shut up for abit- I also think it may be the endorphin boost saff needs I would LOVE to be able to donate toys and see the look on everyone’s little face! Better than a work out any day
I spent christmas at ronald mcdonald and i visited my baby in the hospital around 3am xmas morning and whsn i come out of my door there was presents left outside feom the charity and you know how warm that made me feel. There was a present for myself and also my other children aswell as my baby in hospital. Such a suprise aswell as such a simple kind gesure!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Yes, when you put it like that, it makes me feel really sad. I'm black, and in our communities we often celebrate the life of a loved one, but it's a different ball game when it's a baby! The more I think about it, the sadder I get! Like how can you/do you even initiate a picture in those circumstances. Poor little baby x

• Sad
Reactions: 16
He was gifted beard care stuff when at the hospital! One of his many freebies!

None of them know how to be honest & truthful! They are all in way too deep! All they can do is distract & keep distracting!

They probably thought it would be so easy to say they are setting up a foundation. as a way of a cover story for them spending the donated money! No one would dare question grieving parents on the money! Oh how wrong they are??

I get bad vibes from Ashley! He has no respect or feelings towards Saf! Says it all in his face & eyes! He would be off like a rocket if he could! Probably been told it would not be good for the foundation if they split & would do him no favours!

I didn’t look at the photos of that poor wee soul in her last few days. The pain she must have been in just breaks my heart. Can’t believe they posted photos of the poor wee soul when she had passed.

Why did none of their family tell them to stop with the dancing with her & passing her from pillar to post? Why did no one tell them to just keep it private? That wee soul must have been in so much pain. Are they all afraid of standing up to Ashley? Telling him home truths.

He is a bully & out for himself!
Loves himself & l wouldn’t be surprised if he announces he will writing a book.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Azaylia deserved privacy . That was no way to have a baby in her final days . She should have been allowed to rest no phones in her face all day just cuddles with mummy and daddy and resting being comfy surrounded with love . Absolutely no need for the way they treated her in this final days . She could barely open her poor eyes and had a camera shoved in her face at every opportunity for her parents to have something to post on Instagram . Ashley’s friends at the house partying with her whilst she was seriously poorly . That was no way to die I don’t care what anybody says it was disgusting 😞😞 at the point azaylia was in her final days the phones should have been put down
It was heartbreaking when he took her out in her pram, with no shade. Even more so as they posted that he eyes were bleeding and swollen, and she was out in the glaring sun, having to raise her own hand over her eyes. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I dont understand why saffiya is sharing islamic posts, shes not muslim and she didnt give azaylia an islamic burial therefore she wouldnt be in jannah, i dont think she understands the meanings behind what she posts
I thought she was Muslim? Im sure she confirmed she was on q&a

Reactions: 2
The pure arrogance that he knows best instead of highly experienced healthcare professionals, grade A narcissist.
I couldn’t watch after he said this.. “We took her home She was on high levels of pain relief. We tried to enjoy every little bit we could... we noticed that Azaylia wasn’t really here properly as a parental instinct I told my girl friend “Let’s take her off her pain relief”
Who the duck does he think he is?!? I also saw these terrifying photos. He’s honestly crazy! Yes, that’s Ashley giving his very sick daughter even more nightmares and Saf posing next to an equally nightmare doll

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.