Ashley Cain #8 Rome wasn't built in a day but keep sending donations our way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do hope this thread doesn’t turn into something I don’t know what….It seems there are a few people who are hellbent on making this thread turn sour. I don’t know how many times I need to say this, but we will NEVER always agree with the opinions written on this site. It goes with the territory. I’m now noticing some passive aggressive behaviour, and just a few people focused on proving other people wrong all the time. And now, we are insinuating that there is racism going on 🤦‍♀️ I am a black woman! I have never wanted a tan before, and that’s why I questioned why Saf would. I think Ash’s beard does resemble “pubes” it is very unkempt looking, and I am not sure it suits him really. I never once read this description as a slur against black people. And don’t all beards look like pubes really? I actually think people take critical race theory way too far, but that’s another thread, and THAT is my opinion.

Happy Saturday!
I thought this. It had slowed the thread down and wondered if that was the point if these comments.
Ash’s beard looks a horrible bleeping mess.

Grieving or not, I think their behaviour is repugnant and they need to be held accountable.

He’s still full of tit but his stories and speeches are beginning to be better crafted to illicit sympathy and stall criticism. He deletes, lies, bullies, rewrites the truth and that’s the behaviour we can see! My criticism of him is nothing to do with racism and everything to do with him lacking transparency, avoiding the issue of salaries, his relentless glory seeking and lack of understanding, compassion and humility.
He isn’t the person to change awareness of child cancer, not if his last two glory tours are his blueprint. They need to give that money to hospices/Macmillan/Grief encounter/Winstons Wish/Clic Sargeant/Teenage Cancer Trust etc etc and grieve in private. This charade of changing the world of paediatric cancer - finding new cures and treatments is at best misguided, and at worst deceitful. New treatments take tens of millions, if not more, and years to develop and test.

He’s trying to out run and out shine the grief. And that’s impossible. He’d do better to stop and let it find him and just feel it. Because he’s feeling it anyway, he’s just trying to dodge and dilute it. Grief does not disappear, it’s something you have to learn to live with. You have to go through it eventually. Feel it whilst you have support and sympathy and other people going through it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The thread has become quiet because everyone who is genuinely interested in what’s been done with our money is waiting for this big reveal they’re planning this week/end.

There’s nothing more to say on the matter until they ‘reveal’.

I’m not into slagging off their appearance etc that’s when you do become a troll and the points on this thread that are valid get overlooked.

The fact is we are still no further forward on this foundation which has only benefitted him and his family, so far.

***patiently waits for the big reveal whilst being kind and also wondering how long did it take to build Rome?***

Reactions: 32
I’ve never followed either of them, although I felt sorry for them I knew the whole story from many others sharing stuff on Instagram. Went on both accounts to see what was going on and my toes curled instantly, he is all me me me, in the lead up to the poor little thing’s passing, the funeral, everything. Not an arm round his Mrs walking in the funeral precession, she looked like her legs were going to buckle from underneath her. Every post, my, me, I. Not our baby, our loss, our grief. It’s all about him. Like someone else said, wannabe Connor McGregor vibes. He gives me the creeps. That poor girl. She would do better without him. Go back to your Mum and your own family Saf. Also his speech at the funeral and the singing, uggh!
All of this. Spot on.

Reactions: 6
I get that, but referring to hair as “pube” like is a slur and very insulting. Tattle is opinions - not insulting. And the key thing is to keep it on tattle yet half the people on this thread are commenting openly on their sm. let’s go to town on them WHEN or if we see the tit with the money.
Personally I've never taken the word pube as a insult, can you explain how it's a slur and very insulting? Most people once they go through PUBE-ity grows pubes... am I missing something?

Also I can't understand how someone could thinking a comment on his beard is racist baring in mind almost all men with beards have super curly pube like beards, the only straight beard I've ever seen on a guy was purely because he had used beard oil.

I feel this threads starting to get very nit picky, and we should all be focusing on the money for this supposed foundation.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
@Olgivy you make a good point. I am white, thank you for raising what you have. Racism very much does exist and I'm aware I have privilege but it does sting when certain people will assume that if you're white you must be racist.

Anyway, back to the thread, come on Cashley, let's see this evidence then.

also shoes professionally cleaned? Says everything. He's materialistic.

Reactions: 11
I genuinely think every penny of the gofundme did go into the foundation. The amount they had at the time of starting the foundation. However people are still donating. I think they are using the bits that are dribbing and drabbing into their acco
All those fans that said “ Ashley gave up all his branded clothing’s and shoes “

ashley cains story last night ” I went into JD to have my trainers cleaned “

No primark shoes no ? 😂😂🤔🤔🤔
Not just any JD either.. It's not like he popped to his local JD

Reactions: 5
I genuinely think every penny of the gofundme did go into the foundation. The amount they had at the time of starting the foundation. However people are still donating. I think they are using the bits that are dribbing and drabbing into their acco

He actually admitted they used the Gofundme me money to set up the foundation in a post....I think he has removed the post now, but I screenshot it when it was posted.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Cleaning trainers?

Diea anyone remember that white trainer paint you put on the white bit if your green flash tennis shoes to make them look new again?
Except they didn’t. They took like you’d tried to tippex your trainers clean.

Showing my age here… 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Where they will have to remain professional and keep any opinions to themselves whilst at work.
Of course they will be lovely - customer service and obviously sympathetic to his daughter.

Reactions: 3
Also, the bit I want to know are the salaries being paid
And the expenses claimed.
Because that’s where I think the sneakiness lies.
Their ignoring if families and not publicising stories and gfms is another thing altogether.

Reactions: 6
I know people find peace in looking for signs when their loved one has gone. But what are they going to do when the weather changes and there aren’t orange sunsets

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cleaning trainers?

Diea anyone remember that white trainer paint you put on the white bit if your green flash tennis shoes to make them look new again?

Showing my age here… 💀
Oh yes, I remember...you're not the only showing your age 😨🤣

Saf is asking about yet another hair stylist. What’s wrong with the ones recently used? I’m sure there’s been at least two different ones. I wonder if she is going to pay them or just hoping for another freebie.

Reactions: 12
I’m a black woman, and I don’t think any comments about his beard were racist. It does look unkept, unclean and poorly maintained!

No one is doubting their grief, it’s the lack of transparency, play on words and narcissism that is causing concern. It also appears as though they overtly show their grief as a way to deter people from asking genuine questions about monies donated.

The go fund me started at ‘£0’ which implies that all monies raised were from the public, rather than them directly. Had it started at say £50k (a mixture of their own money/help from family), people would have a lot less to say. One would assume they had nothing. So to now see them with ‘improved’ lifestyles is a tad bit alarming. In my opinion, their following came from interest in their poorly child, now Saf (primarily) is using said following for her own personal gain. It’s just as bad as abusing money. Instagram following is a form of social equity which can be abused in the same way money can.

Saf is asking about yet another hair stylist. What’s wrong with the ones recently used? I’m sure there’s been at least two different ones. I wonder if she is going to pay them or just hoping for another freebie.
A freebie of course. Unless she is going to a personal function, this is all getting quite disgraceful. Again, all about then rather than childhood cancer. Their delusions of grandeur are real!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I thought this. It had slowed the thread down and wondered if that was the point if these comments.
Ash’s beard looks a horrible bleeping mess.

Grieving or not, I think their behaviour is repugnant and they need to be held accountable.

He’s still full of tit but his stories and speeches are beginning to be better crafted to illicit sympathy and stall criticism. He deletes, lies, bullies, rewrites the truth and that’s the behaviour we can see! My criticism of him is nothing to do with racism and everything to do with him lacking transparency, avoiding the issue of salaries, his relentless glory seeking and lack of understanding, compassion and humility.
He isn’t the person to change awareness of child cancer, not if his last two glory tours are his blueprint. They need to give that money to hospices/Macmillan/Grief encounter/Winstons Wish/Clic Sargeant/Teenage Cancer Trust etc etc and grieve in private. This charade of changing the world of paediatric cancer - finding new cures and treatments is at best misguided, and at worst deceitful. New treatments take tens of millions, if not more, and years to develop and test.

He’s trying to out run and out shine the grief. And that’s impossible. He’d do better to stop and let it find him and just feel it. Because he’s feeling it anyway, he’s just trying to dodge and dilute it. Grief does not disappear, it’s something you have to learn to live with. You have to go through it eventually. Feel it whilst you have support and sympathy and other people going through it too.
I agree with first bit, I’m not inclined to post much now, last few days been a bit messy, pointless posts.

Reactions: 11
Cleaning trainers?

Showing my age here… 💀
gosh I remember that made them look worse 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.