Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“In the following weeks we will show in actions as well as words the start to where our work and your incredible support is going to really help those in need”

Well let’s see then mate…

“I want everyone to stay strong hold their heads high and support each other in a world that needs unity so much”

Yes, Messiah. 🙏🏽

I mean if you didn’t know better, you could think this was genuine. But this is the same man who called himself on national TV “dangerous”. To think he can go from that to this is some next level acting for sure. I doubt I’ll ever be convinced.
I won’t be convinced either. I don’t trust the pair of them. The whole thing is dodgy.

Reactions: 8
I agree you just cannot doubt the pain in that mans eyes, he’s broken 😢 I get people want answers but I don’t feel now (so soon after A’s passing when the grief is so raw) is the right time to be questioning them personally on their socials. As much as it’s leaning to them being in the wrong there’s still a chance it could be totally innocent and until the foundations official accounts are made public no one can know 100% what is true and until then everything is just hearsay.
Why not just answer the questions?
The public will stop asking and continue to happily donate.
If there isn’t anything to hide you would want to shut everybody up.

Thing is if he has nothing to hide why is he removing comments ?
I now believe he’s stealing from that money !
he’s disgusting 🤢

Clearly touch a nerve when he starts deleting comments
it’s so obvious now that he’s took that money
He removed every non love, peace and light post

Makes you wonder why he removed the comments that was not even bad .
What is he covering up ?
Is he scared people will look at the comments and also turn against them ? 😒

Reactions: 11
I get what your saying but what was he supposed to donate? The full amount needed? Or just £20 like the average joe? If they had of donated something little they would of been slated to high heaven! It was a no win situation for them. Like it’s already been said on this thread doctors have said there is very sadly no hope in little lees case 😥 but his parents have upped the amount needed raising from 50k to 100k

Like I said, I know exactly how it looks at the minute but….. until the official accounts come out for the foundation everything is just speculation. I personally prefer to see facts before I condemn someone, especially grieving parents.
They could easily of donated to hospices around the UK.
Gifted bereaved parents on the breadline headstones.
Little things like that out of 1.7m is nothing.
20k to the hospital that looked after your daughter is just so disrespectful especially out of 1.7m.

Sorry but even if there was a 0.5% chance of my child surviving with an expensive treatment from a different country I’d be on my knees begging for help if I couldn’t fund it!!!
Yes but what would you do with the money after…?
If treatment didn’t go as planned and you’re sat there with 1.7m in the bank?

Reactions: 3
Lurker. Am absolutely convinced the truth will come out eventually. Their brand will loose traction too, as there are so many charities out there these days it’s very difficult to keep a charity running.

Reactions: 9
They could easily of donated to hospices around the UK.
Gifted bereaved parents on the breadline headstones.
Little things like that out of 1.7m is nothing.
20k to the hospital that looked after your daughter is just so disrespectful especially out of 1.7m.
I’m no expert but I’m sure there is regulations about who and what you can donate too within a charity/foundation. Surely money just can’t be given out willy nilly without extensive research about the cause in hand? I really do get it about people saying it should be donated here and there, but for now until the accounts are made public I’m reserving judgement.

The recent post just shows how narcasstic he really is. 10 photos of his ugly mug and then a copy and pasted statement as a caption. Can't stand him, he makes me ill.

Reactions: 15
I had to wait 4 weeks to cremate my daughter because there was a backlog and I hated it. **TRIGGER WARNING**

When I went to the chapel of rest to put letters in her coffin from everyone, the lady there pre-warned me that she won’t look the same as she did when I left her. That it was time she needed to be laid to rest and she didnt want me to be shocked. she was right. 4 weeks is too long. She had started to decompose. I put my letters in her coffin and told them to put her back in the fridge. Luckily didnt have to wait too long after that. I don’t know why you would choose to wait that long.
Sorry for you loss, I had the same with my son, he was born at 21 weeks and when I visited Chapel of rest he had really changed, it was so hard to see. I've sort of pushed it to the back of my mind ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Regardless of where they stayed, in my view this is an example of the sort of awareness raising that could really help....the cost (not just financial) of having a child in hospital long term, the effect on family life, employment, relationships and even travel expenses to visit. The NHS will always provide the best available treatment and children will usually be ery stoic about their illness, but there are huge hidden costs as described above. I would love to see awareness raised on this and funds raised to help ease the burden on families.
I stayed at the ronald mcdonald house for 5 months when my little one was in hospital. Lucky for me i was on mat leave so finatially i wasnt any different to being at home, however some familys i met there i can tell you lost completely everything.
One mans wife has thier baby early at 25 weeks shortly after delivery she passed away leaving a husband to care for his newborn infant who was fighting to be alive also his two step children who was both teens. Long story short he had been in the ronald mcdonald house almost a year when we met inbetween this time he lost his and eventually his house (rented) his two eldest was taken in my his widows parents and moved to ireland truely heartbreaking this man lost everything.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m no expert but I’m sure there is regulations about who and what you can donate too within a charity/foundation. Surely money just can’t be given out willy nilly without extensive research about the cause in hand? I really do get it about people saying it should be donated here and there, but for now until the accounts are made public I’m reserving judgement.
But the same could be said about everyone that donated to him in the first place ?
Its not his money . Did people think “ oh I shouldn’t donate to azaylia without research “ NO they donated and in 24 hours he raised over 1 million 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
But the same could be said about everyone that donated to him in the first place ?
Its not his money . Did people think “ oh I shouldn’t donate to azaylia without research “ NO they donated and in 24 hours he raised over 1 million 🤷‍♀️
If people feel that way then they should just ask for a refund, it’s that simple!

Reactions: 2
NI Childrens Hospice my family donate there all the time.
They really do need the money too as they aren’t charity funded.
They are absolutely amazing too and go above and beyond.
That’s only one that I know of they could of donated to.
And the very small amount they gave to the hospital…
I’m sure there wouldn’t be a 20k limit there.

Cashley had us all convinced that “he had seen the light”
“This is his calling in life”
“Thor, Hercules, Spartacus”
“Earning his place in heaven”
I tell you what, he’s got some imagination!

Right, so the notepads, phone pops ect arnt bought off magpiedigital,, it’s someone else running that??????
Stacey must have just be gifted them from the competition.?

Dad thing is, they are all in on it and back it 💯

The thing is ^^ 😂😂

Can somebody please explain to me why Mad Stacey is sharing this post from Australia?

The family must use other supplies like magpie, aswell for more different ranges in tat
Shes lost the plot her

Reactions: 1
Money from the Gofundme, which stands at almost 1.7 million, has nothing to do with the foundation. That money is easily accessed by Gomez & Morticia. So the foundation accounts have nothing to do with it.

Reactions: 16
If people feel that way then they should just ask for a refund, it’s that simple!
They are but why are you defending a hypocrite?
Money from the Gofundme, which stands at almost 1.7 million, has nothing to do with the foundation. That money is easily accessed by Gomez & Morticia. So the foundation accounts have nothing to do with it.
And please don’t think my questions are an attack, I don’t mean to bombard you.
I’ve just never heard a ‘defensive’ side to this from the public.

Reactions: 4
NI Childrens Hospice my family donate there all the time.
They really do need the money too as they aren’t charity funded.
They are absolutely amazing too and go above and beyond.
That’s only one that I know of they could of donated to.
And the very small amount they gave to the hospital…
I’m sure there wouldn’t be a 20k limit there.
Yes I absolutely agree with them donating to the registered hospices and hospitals, my concern is with (sadly sometimes) random people saying they have sick children when they’re just scammers 😢 before anyone jumps on me I’m in no way saying the few people they’ve shared are scammers, but unfortunately there are many many out there.

ETA ready for the Ash and Saf are the biggest scammers comments😂

They are but why are you defending a hypocrite?

And please don’t think my questions are an attack, I don’t mean to bombard you.
I’ve just never heard a ‘defensive’ side to this from the public.
I’ve been on this thread since the beginning, I’ve commented bad and good, but I’m still reserving judgment because absolutely nothing that’s been said is 100% credible until accounts are made public 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.