Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked a question and Ashley quickly removed it !!
unlike the crazy fans I won’t feed his ego 😂🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
If you think about it you’ve got Harry giving up whatever he does and his van on the basis of it’s doing good things.
I’ve had a little look through his IG and first impressions, he seems like a genuine, nice guy.
Now if that’s true and him and his partner aren’t being paid then what does that say about Ashley?
He’s let him do all what he’s done, van etc.
For what?

To continue the foundation and pay himself.

???
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 it’s like a bad dream!

That’s a really nice video and well done to her.
That climb and everything that went with it, was paid for with the wrong money.
That mountain would of been harder to climb if you had cheaper boots and your bills weren’t paid.

Reactions: 6
He’s 💯 drleting stuff so you can’t look at replies,,, so he’s deleting them as they are coming through lots of invisible replies,
This will be all the strategic plan from the crisis meeting, after the tit hit the fan, it’s taken them this long to hatch up a cover up plan … we are now going to watch the cover up unfold,,,,,, wow! I’m getting popcorn!

Reactions: 5
It’s like saying, look how you fight and change your mental health…. If you had 1.7m.
Who can just go off and do that?

W
He’s 💯 drleting stuff so you can’t look at replies,,, so he’s deleting them as they are coming through lots of invisible replies,
This will be all the strategic plan from the crisis meeting, after the tit hit the fan, it’s taken them this long to hatch up a cover up plan … we are now going to watch the cover up unfold,,,,,, wow! I’m getting popcorn!
Wow.
Yep that’s exactly what’s been going on.

Reactions: 2
We just want to know where he’s been funding himself from all the time he hasn’t appeared to have been doing any particular employment, either missing or doing glory tours

Reactions: 6
Saf has now posted a reel of the challenge she did. And, the editing of it is interesting! Also, reading the comments from Ash underneath, it’s almost as if they have been told to “show a united front”. Still ain’t buying it though.

Reactions: 14
Saf has now posted a reel of the challenge she did. And, the editing of it is interesting! Also, reading the comments from Ash underneath, it’s almost as if they have been told to “show a united front”. Still ain’t buying it though.
I wonder if that was the video I was on about a few weeks back, the video of Saf on AF but it was swiftly removed to uploaded in error. I bet this is the video I was explaing to you guys. , can you remember @Olgivy ?

Reactions: 8
Me neither.
They need to prove what’s been happening with the 1.7m.
There’s families on the breadline whose child will have passed but they’ve got bills to pay and other children to feed.
How can they reset the day or just goto the gym?
That money could go to bereaved parents, help with bills etc.
Headstones… they’re not cheap either.

Reactions: 10
“The emotions are pouring out, the legs are burning”

I’m welling up here.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m probably giving Cowshed some cheap ideas here.
Hope they’re taking notes.

I wonder if that was the video I was on about a few weeks back, the video of Saf on AF but it was swiftly removed to uploaded in error. I bet this is the video I was explaing to you guys. , can you remember @Olgivy ?
I never saw the video you mentioned at the time, but this one definitely paints a more united front then the one Ash has, where he was dragging her up the mountain. I question, why they feel the need to have separate videos for the same challenge? One that promotes Ashley, and one that promotes Saf. If that doesn’t demonstrate they want individual brands, I don’t know what would.

Reactions: 11
Me neither.
They need to prove what’s been happening with the 1.7m.
There’s families on the breadline whose child will have passed but they’ve got bills to pay and other children to feed.
How can they reset the day or just goto the gym?
That money could go to bereaved parents, help with bills etc.
Headstones… they’re not cheap either.
You arnt expecting Azaylia to have headstone are you?

Now they’re replying to people in the comments.
Of course only the comments that suit them.
Have they ever done that?

Reactions: 3
You arnt expecting Azaylia to have headstone are you?
I think she’ll have one.
You need to wait 6months I believe before a headstone can be put down.
What I meant was the money could go towards buying headstones for bereaved parents.

I think she’ll have one.
You need to wait 6months I believe before a headstone can be put down.
What I meant was the money could go towards buying headstones for bereaved parents.
Ones that are on a low income.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.